Photo

Pueng Kanya

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:

I just recently heard that she got kicked out of EXACT/CH5 due to leaked photos with her boyfriend. I know this may very old news. But is that true or just rumors?

Also, I watched her lakorn Ngao Asoke with PONG & I really adore her although her acting does need improvement. Since then I've been waiting for her to return with an upcoming lakorn ever since Ngao Asoke ended there has been no sign of her. :scratchhead2:

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR: Suparburoot Jutathep

Posted Image

sarNie Hatchling

• Shelly
  • sarNies
  • 170 posts
  • 91 thanks

Current mood:
me too, i thought so of that too, that she's not acting anymore because of her photos with her bf...but i really want her to come back in acting again..

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:21 AM

Posted Image

sarNies in Coma

• Interests:Nadech and Yaya
    Mario and Taew
    Bie and Noona
    Chris Evans, Adam Levine, Leonardo DiCaprio
    Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence
    The Hunger Games
    New Girl

Current mood:
Here's more info to why exactly she left
http://iheartlakorns...-her-boyfriend/

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

tumblr_mui929hhqg1s2usi4o3_400_zps2d3b80

cr. to original owner

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:
Thanks CUPIDCANDY^^

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR: Suparburoot Jutathep

Posted Image

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:PEUNG KANYA LEENUTAPONG ♥

Current mood:
I think it's just an assumption, cause there haven't actually been any CONFIRMED news on her getting banned from the industry. And even in the blog about her so-called "scandal", all Lyn said was that Exact called her in for a meeting to warn her to be more careful next time. There wasn't even anything mentioned about Peung even POSSIBLY getting kicked out. So I would just say it's a rumor.
Plus, I also heard other things like that she decided to quit on acting, or that she's recently been studying in the U.S (which I kinda believe cause from her wiki profile, it says she's in Chulalongkorn's International Program). But my point is, with all these rumors, you never know what's true and what isn't. I mean, another possibility could be that Exact's just not promoting her for a really long time to, I guess, purifiy her image or whatever. Cause many stars with negative news end up disappearing from the industry for years and then appear again later.
But regardless, she's still my one and only favorite Thai actress and I hope to see her back in 2012 with a resumption of Bu-Ngah Nah Fon and more lakorns to come! :D

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

sarNie Egg

• pakou91
  • sarNies
  • 12 posts
  • 8 thanks

Current mood:
i'm totally waiting for her too...she was one of those newbies i was really looking forward to...there are sooo many ppl i wanna see her be in a lakorn with so she BETTER come back!! the pictures weren't even bad at all...everyone just overeacted....

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

sarN-Cutie~Pie

• Interests:K-POP!
    Go Infinite & U-kiss.
    ^_^ OPPA! FIGHTING! ^_^
    ~~~
    Dramas-Lakorns
    ~~~
    KPOP <3

Current mood:
^ i noe.

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

♥ mainhiathao's artworks ♥
Posted Image
Posted Image
*Group Fanfic: Shadow of Silence [A mainhiathao, SoriyaX, Aikoden, Dancy, NoyV, AdoraxFTW, and Kulyia FF]*
*COMPLETE: Black & White Memories [Son Pueng Grand Nat Peck P'mai Ton Nampueng Pol Kong Puri]*
*On Hiatus: UnAttractive Person [Bie Wiew Golf Pueng Mike Best Son Fang Grand Arien P'mai Toey Peck]*
*On Hiatus: U KISS ME [Eli Alexander Dongho Ki-seop Kibum Kevin Soohyun & (sarNWorld members)]*
*Next Writing Project: Surrender to Love & Love Attack: Super Junior*
*Waiting For All Exact-Scenario New Lakorns*

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:PEUNG KANYA LEENUTAPONG ♥

Current mood:
pakou91: I totally agree. Out of all the Exact newbies, I was looking forward to see her the most.
Plus, she has sooo many fans out there who are still supporting her after 3 years (like myself) and who are angry and upset at Exact for not promoting her and what-not, just cause of the leaked pictures of her and her boyfriend.
We all know Exact's overreacting. All she did was give her boyfriend a peck on the cheek and a little smooch on the lips for his birthday---is that so bad??? Sheesh. Like someone else had mentioned, I think we needa smack Exact in the head to make them realize that what she did wasn't even bad! Everyone her age does it! Some even earlier!
And I know, same here. I wanna see her with Bie, Son, Pong again, Chakrit, and Mos (if he's still in the industry).
C'mon Exact, it's been 3 years...I think that's enough punishment for something that meant no harm in the first place anyway. <_<

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:20 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users