Pics of Hmong celebs @ the Fresno Int'l NY

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
these pics are from hmb credit: ntxhais-qhua & kmlee

Ling Lee looks so cute. She's from China but comes to America a lot for our NY and festivals.
All the guys are really handsome in suits, I gotta admit. They all have nice smiles on. So sad most are already taken. Haha.
Anyone notice that Eb Luaj got a little chubbier?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wah! So many celebrity that I liked came this year. Yeah decide to come the year that I move out of Cali.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling

Ling Lee looks so cute. She's from China but comes to America a lot for our NY and festivals.
All the guys are really handsome in suits, I gotta admit. They all have nice smiles on. So sad most are already taken. Haha.

Eb's been here for almost 3 months now, so i think he's been eating, hehehe... but good for him cause before that (just me personally) I think he was way too skinny! and I think all of the guys here are taken. beside Tsawb Yaj, cause he didnt want to stay marry to his woman :)

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah most of these celebs are married. Ling Lee is married to this White (Mormon?) Missionary guy that lives in China with her.
I also heard that Tsawb Yaj is unsatisfied with is wife. Hopefully they can make it together even if she is older and does have a teenage son already.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah most of these celebs are married. Ling Lee is married to this White (Mormon?) Missionary guy that lives in China with her.
I also heard that Tsawb Yaj is unsatisfied with is wife. Hopefully they can make it together even if she is older and does have a teenage son already.
yes, Tsawb Yaj is unsatisfied with his wife because I believe she is a poj nrauj and so now he is living with one of his auntie in Madison, WI. Therefore, he's not with her anymore. but i heard that his auntie wants her daughter to marry Tsawb so he can stay here permanently but she refuse... crazy family... hehehe

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
what??? what a crazy family!

well tsawb don't need that anymore. he's officially a us resident right now and he is currently attending college. he's a smart guy unlike those in the past.

yes, Tsawb Yaj is unsatisfied with his wife because I believe she is a poj nrauj and so now he is living with one of his auntie in Madison, WI. Therefore, he's not with her anymore. but i heard that his auntie wants her daughter to marry Tsawb so he can stay here permanently but she refuse... crazy family... hehehe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It might not just be Tsawb's fault. If the person he married had a teenager son, the kid might not get along with his step father, who knows.

Sometimes people shouldn't hold another one down. It wouldn't be right to hold him back of what he can do with his future.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
what??? what a crazy family!

well tsawb don't need that anymore. he's officially a us resident right now and he is currently attending college. he's a smart guy unlike those in the past.

really... thats good! hope he find someone good for him. but it was a stupid thing he did, marrying that poj nrauj lady to come here and then leaving her... who to blame... both, I say :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

omg im so jealous os. Vixay is good looking!!! oh man. haha
did he sing? did anyone record anything? post them videos up on youtube. ;D
thank you.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
It might not just be Tsawb's fault. If the person he married had a teenager son, the kid might not get along with his step father, who knows.

Sometimes people shouldn't hold another one down. It wouldn't be right to hold him back of what he can do with his future.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

No one's holding him back ftom

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

No one's holding him back from anything, he's the one who asked to marry her when she went to Thailand/Laos wherever he's from...he went to nqis tsev hais and everything...she's not old, she's in her mid 30's, has a teenage kid cause she married young ...
He's walking around telling everyone that she's too fat and old for him, why the f**k marry her in the first place? You think walking around telling people that makes you look good?
Anyways, Txhaj Hawj was good looking though, too bad I didn't get a picture with him

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
No one's holding him back from anything, he's the one who asked to marry her when she went to Thailand/Laos wherever he's from...he went to nqis tsev hais and everything...she's not old, she's in her mid 30's, has a teenage kid cause she married young ...
He's walking around telling everyone that she's too fat and old for him, why the f**k marry her in the first place? You think walking around telling people that makes you look good?
Anyways, Txhaj Hawj was good looking though, too bad I didn't get a picture with him
I think Tsawb only wanted to marry her because she was his ticket here to the US at the time...
they'll do anything to come here...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Everyone should know that the majority of people (Hmong Thai/Lao) married is to get their status legal to live in the USA. So it takes two to create this problem.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Here you go girls!!

This is the Miss Hmong Pageant Theme Song performed by your pr'eks Tsawb Yaj and Vixay Yaj.
I know you girls think they're sexy, I don't because I'm a Yang but I do like their works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjuqsT3pizg

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yep, well it was Tsawb's fault, not his wife. He also has a kid with his wife too. He left, and then missed his wife and kid too much and wanted to return.. But his wife had enough of him and refused to take him back. So, it's really Tswab's fault.. Anyways, the guys that come from Laos, the majority are more messed up..same with wives from Laos... they come here, party hard, just want to sing, etc...they will do anything to get here... I'm not saying it's just their fault, but it's what I've seen so far... The Hmong-Mekas are so stupid to think their wife/husband from Laos really loves them--it's just their ticket to get here... Sad!