General Vang Pao died!!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I heard Vang Pao died. :/
THIS IS A FALSE RUMOR EVERYONE!

Was listening to the Hmong conference radio on with my mom on her cellphone a few minuets ago. They called his house and his wife answered, he's just been chilling at home. GVP even talked and said anyone who made the false rumor is wrong, he's still healthy and kicking. Also wished everyone a happy new year. My mom said the rumor was probably made by his haters because of the two NY's in Fresno. So everyone this rumor is false! He'll probably be alive for a couple more years.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hmong people love to make rumors, sigh. shut up, people. spread it out when you know it's true only.

Was listening to the Hmong conference radio on with my mom on her cellphone a few minuets ago. They called his house and his wife answered, he's just been chilling at home. GVP even talked and said anyone who made the false rumor is wrong, he's still healthy and kicking. Also wished everyone a happy new year. My mom said the rumor was probably made by his haters because of the two NY's in Fresno. So everyone this rumor is false! He'll probably be alive for a couple more years.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
This was such a stupid rumor, can't believe some of his haters are evil enough to spread such untrue lies. SuabHmong radio website actually wrote a article about his death and funeral then had to shut down their website for three hours to confirm it with sources in Sacramento. They finally apologized with this:

Suab Hmong Radio, The communication sources for Hmong world wide

WE JUST CLARIFIED WITH ARRON VANG, A HMONG LEADER AND A RADIO HOST IN SACRAMENTO, CA, AND ATARY XIONG, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR HMONG REPORT AT 7, THAT GENERAL VANG PAO IS WELL AND ALIVE. SUAB HMONG AND HMONG REPORT AT 7 WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO APOLOGIZE FOR MISS-INFORMED THE HMONG COMMUNITY. AGAIN, GENERAL VANG PAO IS WELL AND ALIVE AND HE WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL SOON. A LIVE RADIO TALKSHOW WITH ARRON VANG AND ATARY XIONG CAN BE HEARD TONIGHT. Tshaj tawm rau ib tsoom niam txiv kwv tij neej tsa hais tias cov lus paj lus cua txog ntawm Nais Phoos Vaj Pov tsis muaj tseeb. Yog li Suab Hmoob thiab Hmoob Report At 7 xav muab lub sij hawm no los thov txim txog qhov xov xwm uas tau tshaj tawm tsis muaj tseeb rau sawv daws. Qhov tseeb tiag Suab Hmoob thiab Hmoob Report At 7 tau nrog Arron Vaj sib tham thiab paub tseeb lawm hais tias Nais Phoos Vaj Pov tseem muaj txoj sia nyob tsuas yog muaj mob mus pw tsev kho mob xwb.

God, I always thought they had good journalism now I'm very skeptical. Anyway so happy he's alive and well, was release from the hospital maybe for some minor illness, I know he sounded weak at the Fresno Int'l NY opening but wish him good health this new year and hope he will be alive with us for many years to come.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
there you go. my god, hmong people mouth these days are so fast.

yah, he was sick (allergy) only. it's not like cancer or those big thing. i hope he's doing well and getting better.

This was such a stupid rumor, can't believe some of his haters are evil enough to spread such untrue lies. SuabHmong radio website actually wrote a article about his death and funeral then had to shut down their website for three hours to confirm it with sources in Sacramento. They finally apologized with this:

Suab Hmong Radio, The communication sources for Hmong world wide

WE JUST CLARIFIED WITH ARRON VANG, A HMONG LEADER AND A RADIO HOST IN SACRAMENTO, CA, AND ATARY XIONG, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR HMONG REPORT AT 7, THAT GENERAL VANG PAO IS WELL AND ALIVE. SUAB HMONG AND HMONG REPORT AT 7 WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME TO APOLOGIZE FOR MISS-INFORMED THE HMONG COMMUNITY. AGAIN, GENERAL VANG PAO IS WELL AND ALIVE AND HE WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL SOON. A LIVE RADIO TALKSHOW WITH ARRON VANG AND ATARY XIONG CAN BE HEARD TONIGHT. Tshaj tawm rau ib tsoom niam txiv kwv tij neej tsa hais tias cov lus paj lus cua txog ntawm Nais Phoos Vaj Pov tsis muaj tseeb. Yog li Suab Hmoob thiab Hmoob Report At 7 xav muab lub sij hawm no los thov txim txog qhov xov xwm uas tau tshaj tawm tsis muaj tseeb rau sawv daws. Qhov tseeb tiag Suab Hmoob thiab Hmoob Report At 7 tau nrog Arron Vaj sib tham thiab paub tseeb lawm hais tias Nais Phoos Vaj Pov tseem muaj txoj sia nyob tsuas yog muaj mob mus pw tsev kho mob xwb.

God, I always thought they had good journalism now I'm very skeptical. Anyway so happy he's alive and well, was release from the hospital maybe for some minor illness, I know he sounded weak at the Fresno Int'l NY opening but wish him good health this new year and hope he will be alive with us for many years to come.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the latest radio news from SuabHmoob if anyone wants to listen. He's really alive, yeah it was just that he had a cold.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suabhmongradio/2011/01/02/latest-breaking-news-about-general-vang-paos-condi

myx

sArNieZ
i heard that he was sick. glad that he's alright. i can not imagine what our hmong community is going to be like if anything is to happen to him.

yummie=)

sarNie Egg
That's horrible. Even if I am not someone who believes that GVP is our Hmong God like many other people, it's awful that people would spread rumors of his death. No one deserves that especially about someone like GVP where many many thousands of people hold him in high esteem.

kulyia

RUK
My uncles and my dad are pretty close with him and his people. When we heard of this text we were like wth, that cant be because how come our dad didnt say anything or the uncles? How close are we? My mom side are from Xiong and and my dad is from the Vangs so about once a year or two when gen. vang pao is in town we throw a party for him.

i agree me and my sisters were like whoever made the rumor is just adding karma to their list.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
NOW people say that he passed away. Not sure. If he did,
there'll be a huge funeral held for him. If not, then
it's not true.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The first rumor was false. As of today, it is true. He died today, Thursday Jan. 6. May he rest in peace.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113048899.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUHK:uUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUHDYaGEP7eyckcUs

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's for real this time, everyone. SO SAD. He's been having a heart problem and pneumonia.
So many Hmong people are going to cry, esp. the older generation. There's going to be a big funeral.
RIP our beloved General Vang Pao. You have done us Hmong people so proud.
May you live with all the happiness of the universe in Heaven. If ever you were reborn,
please be reborn as the best Hmong leader again for our future generations. I truly applaud you for
standing up for all Hmong and letting the world know who we Hmong are.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Yep, it's true. He died today before 5 and the news is spreading pretty quick among the Hmong communities.

Some might not see GVP as a great leader he was, but I think this will be a tremendous lost to the Hmong Communities all over the world whether they realize it or not. RIP GVP.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile

NOT FALSE! THIS IS TRUE && it's not longer a rumor.
GVP died today at 4:30 pm at Clovis Community Hospital. It was on ABC news Channel 30.
They will talk about it later at 11pm as well. Turn on your TV's and listen at 11.
He suffered from Pneumonia.

God Bless GVP! Though I personally dislike him, he did do some good for
the Hmong Community. It's so SAD and I hope he RIP.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
NOT FALSE! THIS IS TRUE && it's not longer a rumor.
GVP died today at 4:30 pm at Clovis Community Hospital. It was on ABC news Channel 30.
They will talk about it later at 11pm as well. Turn on your TV's and listen at 11.
He suffered from Pneumonia.

God Bless GVP! Though I personally dislike him, he did do some good for
the Hmong Community. It's so SAD and I hope he RIP.
This was a reply for last week's false rumor. Not his real death this week.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/01/06/2222803/hmong-leader-vang-pao-dies.html

Last week were gossips but I guess he was really ill during those days.

cecilia

Staff member
My dad went silent when my sister called to ask him a hour ago.
I know he's crying silently inside b/c he look up to G.V.P like his father.
His legacy will remain love.

TREMENDOUS LOSS indeed.
RIP

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Even though people aren't related to him, some look up to him as a father and a grandfather. Let's just think that he's gone to a far better place.