This is a new series it going to air Jan 3, 2011

Teaser

Suzy & Kim Soo Hyun

Taecyeon & Eunjung

Others cast:

Kim Hyun Joon will be cameo in episode

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I dislike Suzy robotic acting or that I hate Hye Mi (Suzy's character). I think it has to do with both lmao When she cries, it is just tears. I'm like why is she crying lol

But hands down to Eun Jung. Her character is starting to annoyed me but it's all because Hye Mi. I think the writer misused confident for arrogant on Hye Mi's personality. Baek Hee (Eun Jung), I have a feeling she's going to turn into a psycho itch lol

I think there is a big miscast in here. Taec should have been Jason. Wooyoung... I don't mean to pick on his English but honestly it wasn't the right role. But then Taec cannot dance either. Gosh I am so mean but really he cannot dance. There's no flow... ahaha it's not that I know how to dance either but that's just my two cents. Suzy can sing but not much of a actress, she has room to grow. But I would have enjoyed this much more if someone with a little acting experience took on Hye Mi role.

Anyways Taec has improve on his acting. He wasn't so shabby to begin with in his first role.

I hate to say this but they should have hired the dance choreographer who did High School Musical lol. I was expecting more considering because most of them are idols who has been trained to dance.

IU is cute as a button but they made her look so unrealistically fat. Someone need to fire that person who made the fat suit.

I have only seen the first 3 episode... so let's see how it progress. So far the plot is BLAH.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 4 and it seem like everyone in here is very hateful lol IU and Wooyoung are the only two with likable characters. At first I really like Eun Jung character Baek Hee, but after faking that fainting, I sort of dislike her. Is this how dirty it is when idols were trainees lol It seems like they are exposing a lot lmao

Anyways I am pissed off at Hye Mi. She's really conceited lol. She has a lot of double standards. She treated her friend like trash and she expect them to be nice to her afterward? I don't think so. I am supposed to pity her, but actually I do not. I seriously don't understand how you can forgive a parent who abandoned you. I wouldn't give a care for a father like that. She thinks too highly of herself. I am getting super agitated with her attitude. If they keep it up, I feel like quitting this drama. It doesn't give hope to those who tries hard to strive what they do. Sometimes working hard leads to talent and not all people are gifted, instead they earn their way up. I wish Hye Mi realize that soon. You cannot get big with such an attitude like hers.