[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
แรงรัก

credit to rita's fanclub. ekk! it sounds like revengeful drama. this is also including on the list of ch3s upcoming lakorn that will be in production soon

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I am sooooo happy! I been missing Rita for so long now and was already thinking she won't be having much lakorn this year. Glad to see her again. She's a good actress so I'm sure she will pull off any role givin to her. Hope nothing changes...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGG! i so can't wait for her lakorn!
I miss Rita makkkk!!
can't wait to see who her pra'ek is going to be

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I love Rita. I hope one of the two lakorn, she gets to reunite with Rome. There's KAteam, Ateam, now I want another Rteam. Been waiting desperately for how many years now lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Fun i don't know how many years were all waited for RTEAM to meet up again but it seem to be forever. Yeah i agree
KA team, ATEAM, Yadech, PTEAM are all meet up and RTEAM should had put on the list too. :girlmad:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Interesting title. Curious to know the storyline and casting.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think this is a remake.

ETA: I searched for it on YouTube and sure enough I got a match. I can't remember it though.

hippo

sarNie Adult
YaY!!!
more Rita.
would love to see her reunite with Rome, haven't seen them together in a while.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sounds familiar but maybe not a remake? title translate to "force love" seems revengeful! with slap/kiss and "R" haha wonder who will be pra'ek. i believe its gonna be broadcast production?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm hoping for Lakornthai, Broadcast, Wavemedia either of them will be very good. Wavemedia did a good job for tuddao bussaya
lakornthai/broadcast they are so creative.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope RTEAM will reunite in one of the two lakorns. I miss RTEAM and haven't see them for a long time now.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
If I remember correctly this is a remake. Below is a link of the preview of the old version.

http://www.youtube.com/user/namsurna#p/c/AF323325886A3DAC/0/LWyXx6hNcbA

fun

Expired Sarnie
2 remakes for Rita if they are both confirmed. Me don't like. But then again, I guess I don't mind. They are the only couple that has not done a remake together lol I still want a light kiss/slap romance lakorn for Rteam. I am desperate for anything with Rteam. It's been years since they last paired up. It's not fair how Aum and Aff get to be paired off and they won't reunite my bias couple. Ugh.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Rita to play in a new lakorn or if it's a remake let it be a good one. I'm sure they might change things around, but I will still watch it because I been waiting for her to have more lakorn. A revengeful drama is pretty good...I'm not too concern because she did a good job wit Aun in their other lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh Mommy and Daddy type then it reminded me of SB and plerng see roong. Hope the pair is in between Rita and Andrew they'll
make a good mum and dad. :thumbup:

solin

sarNie Adult
Great news ! I miss Rita and expected a lakorn from her !
Revenge lakorn ? Can't wait to have more information about it
For P'ek...I want to see Rita and Ken just for once lol.