who did Xa Thoj married?????

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i juss heard about it like last week. i tried looking it up on youtube
because they say its there. but i look everywhere. and i only see his music video.

carmen

sarNie Egg
Xab thoj is marry to Dej Nag Yaj who start in 'Npam' with Eb Lauj and she also was in Kwm Lis's movie 'Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb'

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Xab thoj is marry to Dej Nag Yaj who start in 'Npam' with Eb Lauj and she also was in Kwm Lis's movie 'Nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb'

don't have to be looking for the clip of xab and her to be able to see how his wife looks like...
she's in those movies, but in the one with Kwm Lis, "nkauj Nab Siv Ceeb" she is the one who plays his wife and not the nkauj Nab :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think they're referring to the girl from the beginning of the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAqOK3EpaJ8&feature=related

If she's Dej Nag Yaj, Xab Thoj's wife. She's just decent looking. The old saying... she's not that great looking but probably has a kind heart, who knows.

Xab's been acting with Txiab so much, I would have thought they have something there. But it's probably more of a sibling relationship.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they're referring to the girl from the beginning of the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAqOK3EpaJ8&feature=related

If she's Dej Nag Yaj, Xab Thoj's wife. She's just decent looking. The old saying... she's not that great looking but probably has a kind heart, who knows.

Xab's been acting with Txiab so much, I would have thought they have something there. But it's probably more of a sibling relationship.
oh. if that's really Xab wife, she is alright looking. not pretty, not ugly but okay looking. :)

ouaher

sarNie Egg
she okay match for him. I saw a comment on one of his music video on youtube that stated, he got married to a girl from the US, but I guess its not true if he is married to the girl from nkauj nab siv ceeb.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
so who is he really married to? I think the girl that plays Kwm Lis's wife suits Xaab more, she seems more mature. The snake girl "paj kub tsab" is too young for xaab. She's usually a backup dancer for Tsw Qab Thoj and Duab Ci Thoj and those kid singers, so I think she's only in her mid teens 16-17 while Xaab is at least 30. The girl that plays the wife seems like she's in her early to mid twenties.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Girl who first appear in Nkauj Nab Siv Cheeb (she plays Kwm's wife).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ytxmOB61g

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Do people not read the whole thread or something and only jump to the last post...
so annoying how people have to repeat themselves over and over again because some people don't read...
and especially when there is a video to show too who xab's wife is...

ouaher

sarNie Egg
so did they get marry after she film nkauj nab siv ceeb? wondering cuz most hmong or all hmong girl/actress, when they get married, they stop acting.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg... Did not know that he got married.. His wife is not that bad looking...she was actually really cite the movie that kwv lis did.. When I saw the movie I though she was really cute... I'm very happy for him..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I have an exclusive Xab Thoj love story to why he has not gotten married thus far. (not sure if he's really married,but if he is he's waited a long time to get marry) I think its really sweet and since today is Valentine's Day I would love to share it. I think its ok if I do. I hope Xab and his ex-love don't mind, because it is truly a good / sweet story.

I have a cousin brother, whose' wife's young sister use to date Xab when they were in Laos/Thailand. From what I heard they were quite in love. But the girl's parents never did approve of Xab. One day they decided to get marry and Xab took my sister-in-law's sister to his home. When her mother heard of this she and the father came to the house and demanded their daughter back. They had a really big argument, but no matter what Xab's "kwv tij" said the mother and father refuse to let their daugther marry Xab so in the end the mother and father took the daughter back home and arranged to come to the United States. My sister-in-law said her sister told her parents that since they are going to "dua rhe nws ntawm nws tus tav" than she was never to get marry and never move out of her parents home and grow old for them to look after her. True, she's still single 'till this day. She's slim, beautiful, but looks solemn.

So when I first saw "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag" / "Ua Neeg Rov Qab" and there were those scenes when the mothers came to his home to take back their daughters I can't help but think of this story. Think of him replaying what happened to him. And if you're a big Xab fan you will know that he and that one thai song has something going on? lol that sounds weird but the song" Yom Jum Non Fah Din" or "Swb Txoj Hmoob" or " Swb Lub Ntuj Daim Av"...he actually sung 2 versions of that song in Hmong, and had it in a couple of his movies so I always concluded that this song is for his long lost love. The one he never got to call his.

I heard this story a long time ago, before those Nom Phaj days, when he was just a small actor for Ja Iab Productions. I thought it was so sweet.