Photo

[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mark Prin Mint Chalida Too Noppol Nok Sinjai Off Pongpat Pim Sonia Eye Kamolned

• Please log in to reply
11504 replies to this topic

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:

I'm sure it was for a photoshoot, that I don't think she can have charge over. Lol.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR: Suparburoot Jutathep

Posted Image

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,893 posts
  • 91 thanks

Current mood:
I know they have no control if it is for a photoshoot. Haha that is why I asked if her stylist did not like her.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Hua Jai Teuan, Jang Bo Ri is Here, It's Okay That's Love, Marriage Not Dating, Return of Superman, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Roommate, Tie the Knot, Lovestore at the Corner, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, The Night Watchman, Hakuouki, My Secret Hotel, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fated to Love You, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness,
Best drama this year 2014: Cunning Single Lady, In a Good Way, Borders

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:M&M (mint-mark) DBSK(Yun&Changmin)

Current mood:
Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
mark's sister really looks chinese,she is really cute.So good looks sure runs in the family

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

Yu7aGYY.png

credit to thip

SMiLeZ

• Interests:Mint Chalida, James Ji, KwanOm, James Ma, ToomTam, Kim WooBin

Current mood:
She looks cute here though :)
Credit: ChalidaIG
Posted Image

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Bias: T O O M T A M, K W A N O M, J A M E S M A, M i N T C H A L i D A, J A M E S J i

6e025780-7170-449d-a090-6d381a39930e_zps

Currently Writing: "DOK RAK BARN LUNG FONG"http://asianfuse.net...-the-rain-ch-22

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,893 posts
  • 274 thanks

Current mood:
will mak probably still have butt fat lol he was a chubby young teen haha maybe ch3 is asking him to shed off some weight for nm2.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Hua Jai Teuan, Jang Bo Ri is Here, It's Okay That's Love, Marriage Not Dating, Return of Superman, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Roommate, Tie the Knot, Lovestore at the Corner, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, The Night Watchman, Hakuouki, My Secret Hotel, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fated to Love You, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness,

sarNie Adult

Current mood:

Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

lol for reals. i bike a lot too and it does hurt your butt if you bike for a long time with no padded tights!..one of the greatest thing i invested in.. :)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. by Saint Augustine

~SimPly_sWeEt~

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:M&M (mint-mark) DBSK(Yun&Changmin)

Current mood:
Chalida looking gorgeous yet again. She pulls off lace very well. Her hair looks shorter, did she cut it again? I really like it, it's very young and cute.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMiLeZ

Current mood:
Omfg she looks so beautiful !
So diggin her lace dress
I love the white collars ~~
thanks for sharing na

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

Bias: T O O M T A M, K W A N O M, J A M E S M A, M i N T C H A L i D A, J A M E S J i

Currently Writing: "DOK RAK BARN LUNG FONG"http://asianfuse.net...-the-rain-ch-22

MMの弁護士。

• mintwix
  • sarNies
  • 2,487 posts
  • 274 thanks

Current mood:
I don't like the top part of the black lace dress.

I have read the first page until now and I love MTeams, and you guys when you found pictures of them :)
Sorry for my poor english (I m french :))

Have you seen this picture of Mint Chalida ? She did the same sign (geste ??) that Mark did :)

Posted Image

Welcome to AF ka.

Posted Image

Oh..these boys..lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to MMk ja.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

www.sunkissedara.com
mmmtw_zps175fe45c.jpg
I LOL everytime.

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:
Omg. So cute. Chalida hair does seem shorter than before, but super cute!!!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
IS THIS TOP???! Kind of look like him, lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Posted Image

SMiLeZ

Current mood:
yes that's Top.
Im sure it is him attending P'Noks bday

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

sarNie Juvenile

• Nueng
  • sarNies
  • 419 posts
  • 274 thanks

Current mood:
Omg that is Top! I've seen that pic before and didn't even notice is was him haha... I haven't been on here is awhile the page is still loving steadily :)

Nong Chalida can def pull off the lace I prefer the white lace dress she wore in that pic with Mario more tho.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

republicofpll.wordpress.com -- home of MTEAM fan fics & many more :-)

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
Eeeeeeerrrr. I am kind of iffy about TOP -- he only looks good at NM2 fitting and bts. Lol.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

KAteam, Bargie, M&M, ZaYa, MarioTaew, Yadech, BieNa, Rishbala, Arshi, Salan

• Interests:God, Lakorns & other Asian dramas, Music, Arshi/Sarun, etc. :)

Current mood:
Finally a video!!!

Credit: WindLight2010

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Team: KAteam, BieNa, ARSHI, ZaYa, Bargie, M&M, Mario-Taew, Yadech, SaArt, Rteam, Ateam, CKteam, Kan-MaiD., Salan, etc.6e0fec3f-8b75-452d-ac1a-7e46a1472f6d_zps

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,893 posts
  • 120 thanks

Current mood:
Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
CUTE!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
wish i understand thai, I wanted to know what where they talking about

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

Yu7aGYY.png

credit to thip

sarNie Hatchling

Current mood:

Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.

Mine as well lol.. The clip is too funny. I think they're talking about whose the actual real couple here. P'Nok and his wife or Mark and Mint. I cheer for both, to cute! Mark is similar to P'Nok and Mint is P'Nok S.. The younger version. :cheer:

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users