Photo

[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mark Prin Mint Chalida Too Noppol Nok Sinjai Off Pongpat Pim Sonia Eye Kamolned

• Please log in to reply
11503 replies to this topic

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:

I'm sure it was for a photoshoot, that I don't think she can have charge over. Lol.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:21 PM

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR: Suparburoot Jutathep

Posted Image

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,263 posts
  • 91 thanks

Current mood:
I know they have no control if it is for a photoshoot. Haha that is why I asked if her stylist did not like her.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Currently watching: Cunning Single Lady, Emergency Couple, Bride of the Century, Hotel King, Yah Leum Chun,Cubic, Fall in Love with Me, Return of Superman, Running Man Top Playlist of the month: 2ne1's ablum Come Back Home, Akdong Musician's album Play, and Yoo Seung Woo's What Do I Do (CSL ost track),SNSD's Back Hug and Mr. Mr.

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:M&M (mint-mark) DBSK(Yun&Changmin)

Current mood:
Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
mark's sister really looks chinese,she is really cute.So good looks sure runs in the family

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

Yu7aGYY.png

credit to thip

SMiLeZ

• Interests:Mint Chalida, James Ji, KwanOm, James Ma, ToomTam, Kim WooBin

Current mood:
She looks cute here though :)
Credit: ChalidaIG
Posted Image

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Bias: T O O M T A M, K W A N O M, J A M E S M A, M i N T C H A L i D A, J A M E S J i

6e025780-7170-449d-a090-6d381a39930e_zps

Currently Writing: "DOK RAK BARN LUNG FONG"http://asianfuse.net...-the-rain-ch-22

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,263 posts
  • 250 thanks

Current mood:
will mak probably still have butt fat lol he was a chubby young teen haha maybe ch3 is asking him to shed off some weight for nm2.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Currently watching: Cunning Single Lady, Emergency Couple, Bride of the Century, Hotel King, Yah Leum Chun,Cubic, Fall in Love with Me, Return of Superman, Running Man Top Playlist of the month: 2ne1's ablum Come Back Home, Akdong Musician's album Play, and Yoo Seung Woo's What Do I Do (CSL ost track),SNSD's Back Hug and Mr. Mr.

sarNie Adult

Current mood:

Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

lol for reals. i bike a lot too and it does hurt your butt if you bike for a long time with no padded tights!..one of the greatest thing i invested in.. :)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. by Saint Augustine

~SimPly_sWeEt~

sarNie Hatchling

• Interests:M&M (mint-mark) DBSK(Yun&Changmin)

Current mood:
Chalida looking gorgeous yet again. She pulls off lace very well. Her hair looks shorter, did she cut it again? I really like it, it's very young and cute.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMiLeZ

Current mood:
Omfg she looks so beautiful !
So diggin her lace dress
I love the white collars ~~
thanks for sharing na

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

Bias: T O O M T A M, K W A N O M, J A M E S M A, M i N T C H A L i D A, J A M E S J i

Currently Writing: "DOK RAK BARN LUNG FONG"http://asianfuse.net...-the-rain-ch-22

MMの弁護士。

• mintwix
  • sarNies
  • 2,479 posts
  • 250 thanks

Current mood:
I don't like the top part of the black lace dress.

I have read the first page until now and I love MTeams, and you guys when you found pictures of them :)
Sorry for my poor english (I m french :))

Have you seen this picture of Mint Chalida ? She did the same sign (geste ??) that Mark did :)

Posted Image

Welcome to AF ka.

Posted Image

Oh..these boys..lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to MMk ja.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

www.sunkissedara.com

M + M = Mischievous Maverick

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. — Arthur Schopenhauer

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

• Interests:♥ 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum & Kimberly, Mark & Mint, Barry & Yaya, Boy & Margie)

* Asian Dramas , Celebrities , & Music :) Life. Travel. Babysitting. Family. Friends. Children. Education. Sports: Basketball + Tennis + Volleyball. Youtube & Viiki *

Current mood:
Omg. So cute. Chalida hair does seem shorter than before, but super cute!!!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
IS THIS TOP???! Kind of look like him, lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Posted Image

SMiLeZ

Current mood:
yes that's Top.
Im sure it is him attending P'Noks bday

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

sarNie Juvenile

• Nueng
  • sarNies
  • 419 posts
  • 250 thanks

Current mood:
Omg that is Top! I've seen that pic before and didn't even notice is was him haha... I haven't been on here is awhile the page is still loving steadily :)

Nong Chalida can def pull off the lace I prefer the white lace dress she wore in that pic with Mario more tho.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

republicofpll.wordpress.com -- home of MTEAM fan fics & many more :-)

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
Eeeeeeerrrr. I am kind of iffy about TOP -- he only looks good at NM2 fitting and bts. Lol.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

KAteam, Bargie, M&M, Koey, MarioTaew, Yadech, BieNa, Rishbala, Arshi, Salan

• Interests:God, Lakorns & other Asian dramas, Music, Arshi/Sarun, etc. :)

Current mood:
Finally a video!!!

Credit: WindLight2010

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Team: KAteam, BieNa, ARSHI/SARUN, ZaYa, Bargie, M&M, Mario-Taew, Yadech, SaArt, Rteam, Ateam, CKteam, Koey, Salan, PaRud, etc.

Watching: Beintehaa, Tumhari Paakhi, Rang Rasiya, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

uzn.gif

2ne1fanatic

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 12,263 posts
  • 108 thanks

Current mood:
Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Current mood:
CUTE!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
wish i understand thai, I wanted to know what where they talking about

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

Yu7aGYY.png

credit to thip

sarNie Hatchling

Current mood:

Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.

Mine as well lol.. The clip is too funny. I think they're talking about whose the actual real couple here. P'Nok and his wife or Mark and Mint. I cheer for both, to cute! Mark is similar to P'Nok and Mint is P'Nok S.. The younger version. :cheer:

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users