Shadow of Silence (Revenge) - Chapter 11 (10/27)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
[Group Fanfic]

^^PosterCreditTo: SoriyaX^^

Chart ^^CreditTo: mainhiathao.

OTHER ART FOR THIS FANFIC IN SPOILER BELOW ;] ---AllCreditTo: mainhiathao

Starring:
mainhiathao - Om & Sammie
SoriyaX - Barry & Yaya
aikoden - Boy & Margie
dancy - Jang Geun Suk & Mai
NoyV - Mark & Mint
mainhiathao [taking over for adoraxFTW] - Bie & Peung
kulyia - Tik & Aff

CHAPTER UPDATES:
Chapter 1 (2/24)
Chapter 2 (2/26)
Chapter 3 (2/27)
Chapter 4 (3/4)
Chapter 5 (3/23)
Chapter 6 (4/9)
Chapter 7 (4/10)
Chapter 8 (4/29)
Chapter 9 (7/14)
Chapter 10 (8/5)
Chapter 11 (10/27)

Each Writer’s Chapters:
mainhiathao - 1, 8, 15,.....
SoriyaX - 2, 9, 16,.....
aikoden - 3, 10, 17,.....
dancy - 4, 11, 18,.....
NoyV - 5, 12, 19,.....
adoraxFTW - 6, 13, 20,.....
kulyia - 7, 14, 21,.....

Iya

sarNie Adult
I made this for the fanfic. Hope everyone like it. ^_^
I tried to put everyone in here using what most likely fits their characters (based on the summary so far), but browsing through my huge gallery is a pain. LOL. The hardest picture was finding one for JSG. For a great actor, he doesn't seem that photogenic to me right now. maybe that's because i can't find what i was looking for. anyway. hope you call like the images. if you want me to change anything, let me know. ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going to wait b4 reading more fanfics since I'm so behind with everything. But, just had to comment & let you all know how excited I am about reading your collab ff :) Love revenge stories.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
a group fic! :D too bad ours didn't go as planned :( since there are lots of writers this time, I'm sure this is going to be good :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Chapter 1
*At the club-Bie's song: Glua Tee Nai is being played on. Sammie is currently wearing a sunglass to protect her image.*
Mint: [screams] WOOOOAAAHHHH! [laughing] This is so fun! :yahoo:
Sammie: [the music gets louder] A lai na? [what (did u say)?] I can't hear you.
Mint: Ni, come over here. [drags Sammie to the counter as they sits on the stools] Khun, please give us two watermelon drinks (it has alcohol in it).
Sammie: [the man sat their drinks in front of them] Ni, khun! [grabs Mint's cup away as she was about to drink it] You can't drink this.
Mint: It's alright!
Sammie: Ni, whose older than who, Now listen to me! You're not going to drink this you hear me. [to the bartender] Pee, please give this young lady a cup of tropical juice. [he sets it down] Kaop khun na ka. [thank you very much]
Mint: Tum mai ah? [why?]
Sammie: Ow, if you drink this [referring to the watermelon drink] you'll end up like last time, and by the way if [your] mom and dad knows that i took you to the club instead of the restaurant [make a 'cut neck' move] they'll kill me for sure!
Mint: [giggles] Don't worry. [lowers her voice] if we don't tell them, they'll never know. [drinks the watermelon drink]
Sammie: Ah dio [wait] .. [Mint sets the cup down] KHUN! [hey you]
Mint: [laughs] Come on, now remember our bet, whoever gets hit on today is the winner. [leaves to the dance floor]
Sammie: Awh! [covers her head] I should have ignore her at first... awwh!
Om: [sitting a couple seats away from Sammie] Ni! [asks for his tenth cup of alcohol] Give me another cup of... [looks up , there was no bartender, laughs, spots Sammie]
Sammie: [about to drink her drink; Om snaps it away and drinks it] Ni CON! [hey you] Are you crazy?!
Om: [burps in her face] Ali wa?! [what the heck (whats the matter?)!] [throws the glass cup on the ground {glass shatter}]
Sammie: [moves back] Awe, the bad man's going to attack Nang'ek loc? :ninja:
Om: [smirks] Ni...con soy [hey pretty] can't you speak any better? [moves closer to Sammie]
Sammie: Oh hok, your mouth his too sweet na, you deserve a sour drink! [splashes the tropical drink on Om's face]
Om: OIE! [wipes his face]
Sammie: Oh, ni kon [hey you] you want to deal with me chai mai? [am I right?] [takes off her sunglass] Do you know who I am?
Guy: [the bartender glares at her] Ni, you're.... [Om glares hard at her]
Sammie: Oie, tai law [I'm dead] [puts her sunglasses back on] Poo-chai [Men] like you, who doesn't have respect for anyone...serves you right! [acted like nothing happened] Pee ka,please get this poo-chai [men] out of here.
Om: [the men strangle Om and takes him out] OIE! You evil woman! Oie!...
Girl: [came running to Sammie] Khun! Khun!
Sammie: [turns] A laai ka? [what's the matter]
Girl: your friend...she [points at the dance floor]
Sammie: [tilts her sunglasses] OIE! MINT, TAI LAW! [i'm dead] [the dancefloor was all covered with vomit] :vomit:
---*At Om's house
Tik: [in the living room, waiting for Om; Om arrives] Where have you been Om?
Om: [walks to his room] None of your business. [continues walking]
Tik: [sighs] I smell alcohol...Did you went out to drink again? [Om stops his steps]
Om: I said STOP BOTHERING ME! Kao jai mai? [do you understand?]
Aunt Ja: [she's the main maid in their house] Khun Tik ka...
Tik: umm, pa'Ja krap. throw the dinner away... I won't be eating.
Aunt Ja: but khun Tik......[Tik walks away] tsh..tsh...tsh...oie, these brothers!
---*Next morning [Sammie's bedroom]
Sammie: [puts her earrings on] Kon. don't ever do what you did yesterday ever again or else...
Mint: [laughs] I'm sorry na...na..!
Sammie: Sorry? [throws a pillow at Mint]
Mint: It wasn't my fault that man came out of nowhere, by the way he started hitting on me but... I got so dizzy I puked on him too. [she laughs hard]
Sammie: Oh hok. You were too busy with yourself you didn't even came to help me, you know what, yesterday I almost got harass by this idiot, lucky I was smart and I chased him away. [looks at the mirror and fixed her dress] You better go home, yesterday [your] mom called me and ask for you but, I told her you wanted to sleep over and you were asleep.
Mint: Oh.
Sammie: Anyways, I have a film-set this morning so I have to go, I already told Pa [referring to a maid in the house] to fix you breakfast downstairs. Okay.. [grabs her bag] I'll be going now, see you later.
Mint: Alright. Kaop con mak na, Pee Sammie [Thank you P'Sammie]
Sammie: [smiles as she grabs the bedroom door] It's alright. [leaves]
---*Filming set [next to a temple]
*They are currently filming an ancient period lakorn. They are playing a scene where the princess [Sammie] change herself into a slave to see how the village would treat her, she's the last throne in the kingdom and wants to rule the kingdom fairly so she seeks out to be a slave. They are currently filming the scene where P'ek now knows that N'ek is a princess*
Sammie: [crying as the P'ek steps further away from her] Kon Athit! [her secret maid held onto her hand]
P'ek (Poong): [kneels down] I'm sorry, my standard is too low to face princess in this state, I shall leave. [P'ek turns away]
Sammie: Mai dai! [you can't][P'ek crying. Sammie hugs him] Chun Rak Kon, Athit! [I love you, Athit] [the maid startle, her mouth drops]
Director: CUT! - [everyone claps] :bravo:
Sammie: [wipes her tears] Thank you. [to the cast] Thank you for working hard.
Director: [as the cast spits up to rest at the tents] Alright we'll take a one hour break, we'll meet back here at two.
Reporter 1: [comes up to Sammie] Sorry Nang'ek, there's a recent news that you went to the Daokraitip's Club and broke at fight with the P'ek there right?
Sammie: Uamm. Mai dai ka. [no] I think there's a misunderstanding. P'Poong and I have been friends for a long time, there's no way that could happen.
Reporter 2: But a source said they really saw you at the club, what would you say about that?
Sammie: Awwh.
---*Flashback:
Sammie: Oh hok, your mouth his too sweet na, you deserve a sour drink! [splashes the tropical drink on Om's face]
Om: OIE! [wipes his face]
Sammie: Oh, you want to deal with me chai mai? [am I right?] [takes off her sunglass] Do you know who I am?
Guy: [the bartender glares at her] Ni, you're.... [Om glares hard at her]
Sammie: Oie, tai law [I'm dead] [puts her sunglasses back on] Poo-chai [Men] like you, who doesn't have respect for anyone...serves you right! [acted like nothing happened] Pee ka,please get this poo-chai [men] out of here.

---*End flashback
Sammie: Kaaw... it's like this, it can never be me, I've never been to one [awkwardly laugh] so I don't know, they might have see the wrong person. [fake a smile] :sweat:
Reporter 1: Oh, it might have been a misunderstanding then, well lets thank our N'ek for clarifying the News for us all. Kaop kon na ka. [thank you]
Sammie: [greets] Kaop kon ka. [thank you]
---*At the temple
Peung: [she sets the orange basket down and prayed. moments later she finishes and thanked the Buddha's] Kaop kon na ka. [turns]
Sammie: [wearing her sunglasses praying at the right side of Pueng] [whispering] I'm truly sorry for lying, please help me to become a better person, kao kon na ka.
Peung: You're also here to pray loc?
Sammie: [finish] Um. [looks carefully] Oie! ni...You're [pointing her finger at Peung]
Peung: huh?
Sammie: [takes off her sunglasses] Peung, its me.
Peung: [drop her mouth] [happily] Sammie! Is it really you? [they joined hands]
Sammie: Chai! [yes]
---*At a restaurant near the film-set
Sammie: Its been a long time! [sips her cup of ice tea]
Peung: Yes, it has been.
Sammie: Ow, how's your relationship with P'Bie?
Peung: Well..
---*Moments later
Sammie: [slams the table] NO! I don't believe it! There's no way P'Bie can do that to you!
Peung: Believe it or not, we're done already!
Sammie: But...
---*Flashback:
Sammie: [running down the isle toward Bie and Peung] Hello love birds! [rising her eye-brow at them]
Peung: [embarrassed as Bie and her drop hands] What now?
Sammie: Hurry we need to check out our grades.
Bie: ni. Sammie, can't you do that later.
Sammie: Mai dai. [No] I want to see it today! Alright lets go [grab Peung's hand]
Bie: [yelling] Hey Sammie, don't you dare take my girlfriend to lay eyes on anyone! [Peung blushed] :blush:
Sammie: [yells from far away] Oh hok! Ni, don't worry, I won't let Peung, do that, you'll be the only one she can lay eyes on TRUST ME on that! [they run towards the crowd of people]

---*End flashback
Sammie: Then...who's that lady...the one he's engaging to?
Peung: I don't know either. And I don't want to know.
Sammie: Hum, let's see na, if I know who she is. I'll take care of her thick face for you!
Peung:[shakes her head] Lets not talk about that anymore. Let's talk about... You!
Sammie: Me?
---*At Sammie's House
Sammie's Mom: [Sammie enters her home as her parents where sitting on the couch with some visitors] There she is.
Sammie: [raise her eye-brow] are you guys waiting for me? [facing Bie's parent's back]
Sammie's Dad: Honey, we want you to meet with Mrs and Mr. Wisekaew krap. [they stood up. Sammie greets them] They also work for the entertainment industry.
Sammie: [shakes her head, thinking to herself] Wisedkaew...Wisedkaew...Wisedkaew... I've heard of this name before.
---*moments later
Sammie: A laai na! Mai dai! [What? No!] An engagement, do I even know your son?
Sammie's mom: honey. [grabs her to sit down]
Sammie's dad: Honey, don't be rude.
Bie's mom: Bie told us, you guys went to school together, didn't you?
Sammie: huh..huh.. a laai na? [what] BIE loc! [they nod in respond] BIE WISEDKAEW! [she hesitates] awh [faints] :faint:
Sammie's mom: [catches her daughter] Honey! Honey!
---*Outside
Sammie's dad:[sending the Wisedkaew away] I'm truly sorry for my daughter being disrespectful. But I'm telling you, the engagement will go on.
Bie's dad: That's good, We're glad to hear that.
---*At the kitchen
Sammie's mom: Why not, He's going to become the president of their family's business anyway. He's a rich man, like what you've always wanted.
Sammie: [sets the glass of water down] Na-ah! There's no way I'm going to married that man!
Sammie's mom: Why, give me a good enough reason why?
Sammie: Oie, I told you already I can't be engage with him, and I just can't mom! [goes up stairs to her room]
Sammie's mom: If you refuse to listen then I'm going to keep your car-keys, your credit cards and everything.
Sammie: [stops] What? [made a loud sigh] Do whatever you want, but I will tell you this, THERE'S NO WAY I WILL MARRY THAT MAN! [runs off to her bed]
Sammie's dad: [comes into the kitchen] Honey, what did our daughter say?
Sammie's mom: humah..[she shook her head]
---*In Sammie's bedroom
Sammie: [walking back and fourth] Why is it me? OIE! These old generations are going crazy. AWWWH! [scratching her hair] If Peung knows about this what should I do? AAWWWHHH!! [jumps onto her bed] I'm really going crazy!!! :rant:
---*Next morning
Om: [in his suit] HANDSOME jing jing [really] [Phone rings]
Boy: [a girl sitting on his lap] con, are you here yet?
Om: yes, I'll be there a minute....yeah. okay, bye. [end call][goes outside into the living room]
Tik: [folds his Newspaper] Om! Where are you going?
Om: [heavily breathes] Why would you ask? Do I look like a dog that guides this house?
Tik: [grab Om by the arm] Well, aren't you going to eat breakfast? Come'on lets eat breakfast together. [walks to the table]
Om: [swings his arm away and fix his tie] No Need! [glares at Tik] I can't swallow! [leaves giving Tik an evil stare]
---*At the ----House
Sammie: [on the phone with her manager] Alright, I'll be there in around 40 minutes.
Manager: Okay.
Sammie: [goes down stairs to the kitchen, getting a cup of juice] Uncle [referring to a servant driver in their house] I can't find my car key can you drive for me today.
Uncle servant: well, madame told me i can't take you.
Sammie: [almost burp out her drink] HUH! why?
Uncle servant: well she.
Sammie's mom: [comes in] you are not going anywhere without my permission.
Sammie: MOM!
---*In Sammie's bedroom
Sammie: [on the phone with her manager] Awh! I'm going crazy. [walking around]
Manager: Okay, Okay. I'll tell them to cancel the set.
Sammie: Alright, kaop kon na ka. [thank you]
Manager: uh uh. [end call]
Sammie: Awwh, this is giving me a headache! [taping her head]
---*In the evening in Mint's bedroom
Sammie: khun, last time I've been helping you all along, this time is your turn to help me!
Mint: [smiles] No need to worry! Everything will be under my control. [smirk]
Sammie: Okay, pick me just right outside my house, I'll try to sneak out.
Mint: Okay! [end call]
Sammie: YES! [laughs] hum. Let's see who will win. [looking outside her window]
---
Mint: [grabs her keys, phone, and her bag. opens her bedroom door] Ow, mom!
Mint's mom: [grabs her stuff] You cannot get involve into any of this incident.
Mint: [pointing at her mom] how did you...
Mint's mom: Of course Sammie's mom called for me to stop my daughter from helping her daughter. kon, please don't get yourself involve na.
Mint: but...
Mint's mom: yut! [stop!] now listen to me stay in your room and don't try to sneak to help Sammie, if you do, not only you will get in trouble but also I will get in trouble, understand? [shuts the door]
Mint: Ow, what should I do now? [hurries to open her drawer] Ow, mom has my phone too. OIE! tai laaw [I'm dead] Mint awe Mint! [hitting her head] You're really stupid! [looks over to a picture of Sammie and Mint together] Chun ko tot na Sammie. [I'm sorry Sammie]
---*Later that day
Boy: [sips up his cup of beer] Oie! [as Om enters the bar] ni, ni, ni. You said you'll be here in a minute, why are you here so late?
Om: [laughs] Ni, a person like me...having girl chasing me everywhere...who wouldn't be busy?
Boy: AWHHH!
Om: Um..[laughs] [to the bartender] Pee, two more cups of beer krap.
Boy: [toasting each other] Dude lets drink until we get drunk tonight alright!
Om: Yes, yes, yes! Alright [collide their cup {ding}] :beer:
Girl: kon. may I sit here?
Boy: if its here [referring to his place] yes, but over there [referring to Om] you can't, its taken already. [she laughs]
Om: [a woman came to sit next to Om] ow, khun Soy, [hey pretty] Let toast.
---*Sammie's room
Sammie: [lying on her bed. she swings a magazine out of her face] Mint awe Mint! [looks at her watch] its 11 already why aren't you here yet. Oie's my head hurts like hell now! [looks out of her window] Its raining so hard too. [she exit her bedroom] [whisper] tai laww [i'm dead] [the servant went pass her hiding place] This is my only chance. [she tip-toe out of their house and shut the gate] [a taxi came] taxi, taxi. [moments later] Ow, my wallet.
Taxi driver: kon, kon, kon. don't try to trick me like other people, if you don't have money why are you riding my car. Get out Get out! right now! [brakes hard] auk paii dio nit! [get out of here now]
Sammie: Pee, please help me once na..
Taxi: no i can't. [gets out of his car to pull Sammie out of the back seat]
Sammie: [door opens] please pee, its raining hard, you can't just let me walk in the rain.
Taxi: Get out, or do you want me to call the police.
---*On the street
Sammie: [her hands were covering her head] Oie, what should I do now.. P'Milk's [her manager] place is too far. AWK! [she felt a pain striking her head] Why is my head hurting this much? Awh. I should've stayed home.
Om: [drunk, driving his car, sees something in the road] Ni. ni. [honks at the object {BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP}]
Sammie: A lai wa? [what the heck] [she looks over, a car was coming her direction] AWWWH! [the car brakes a few feet before her, being so scared Sammie fainted and hit her head on the ground] :faint:
Om: OIE! [got out of his car] Ni! [he turns her over] Pretty... you're so pretty.. [trying to think straight] Lets go to my house. [He carried her into his car and droves off to his house] [As he arrives home he carries Sammie and throws her onto his bed] Hey pretty...[he lean toward her skin and was about to kiss her] [without finishing his sentence, he collapsed on his bed next to Sammie]
---*Early, next morning [in the living room]
Tik: An interview? For what reason?
Reporter 1: [there are near 10 reporters in the room, taking picture of Tik and recording the scene] We want to know how well Om is managing your dad's business after his death, we've called before to schedule an meeting time, but he never seem to answer so..
Tik: Um.. let me talk to him first, please give me a moment, excuse me. [leaves to see Om][a couple reporters follows Tik]
---*In Om's bedroom
Om: [he stretched his legs and arms wide] Awhhho [he yawn, accidentally kicks Sammie off the bed]
Sammie: [a loud {thump} rise, Sammie opened her eyes and notice she was in a weird place] Ow.... Oie. [she tiredly looks around]...Mint, did you moved to a new place?
Om: [frown as he heard a voice] who?
Tik: [opens the door] Om.. [his eyes grew BIG]
Sammie: [still asleep] Um? who's Om? [she weakly sits up on the floor, sees Tik] HUH! [gasp]
Om: [turns around, see's Tik and Sammie beside his bed] [gasp] you!
Sammie: [turns to Om] AAAWWHWHWHAHHAAHWWH!!! [she spot the bed with a little stain of blood, from the wound on her head][she loudly yelled at Om] YOU DARE TO RAPE ME!
---*Outside the room
Reporter 2: huh! RAPE?
Reporter 3: wait! who rape who?
Reporter 4: [they rushed and broke the door open] Wah! That's the new actress from ch. 7!!! SAMMIE! [their cameras flash at them] :coolpix: :camera:
Sammie: YOU! [she hits Om with the pillow, they roll off the bed to the other side] :rant:
Om: You... stop! [tries to stop Sammie]
Tik: [trying to stop the reporters] STOP! STOP! STOP, WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING? [they pushed Tik over and excitingly ran to take more photos in the room]
Reporter 5: Oh, there's a blood stain too.
Om: [grips onto Sammie's hands] STOP IT RIGHT NOW! [they look over and a reporter flashes his camera at them]
Om & Sammie: STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :camera:
---*At Manager Milk's condo
Manager: [throws the news on her desk] You! I've never seen a news company that print news out this fast, this is really the first time, What were you thinking????
Sammie: [crying] I don't know, when i wake up he was just next to me.
Mint: You, why did you even try to ran from home?
Sammie: Its all your fault, you told me you were going to come.
Mint: [comforting Sammie] I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry.
Manager: [cross her hand] Hum, the only way we can hide this is, [slams the table] Sammie, you have to marry him!
Sammie & Mint: HUH? WHAT? MARRIED HIM? :facepalm:
End of Chapter 1

*sorry guys i asked if we were sticking to original names or ??? names and only 3 of the member say regular name, so i just stick wit the character's original name. hope that's okay. n while i was writing the ch. i was in the thai mood so i put sum thai words in there, i dunno if it even makes sense though. anyways i have no idea how the next ch. will connect but..GOOD Luck to u! Hope the story will go well :dance1: can't wait for the next ch. i'm so excited. :party:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Good start! I'm liking Mint's party animal character. Kind of what I had in mind for her. (Great minds think alike ^_^)

Er, those reporters are just so darn nosy! And I thought Boy was the player type but Om seems to be worst. LOL. Wonder what Sammie's parents will have to say about the news of Sammie & Om :scratchhead2:

Btw, I'm okay with just using their real names. That's what I'm doing with mines. It's easier to deal with. LOL.

Wah, I can't wait for the next chapter, SORIYA :dance3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OI..GOOD START ^_^..
ahaha i have a bad feeling my part is gonna be horrible lol since i feel like it's just gonna focus on my couple ahaha... but what's worse is that i have a writer's block atm.. nooooo!