Photo

[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Janie Tienphosuwan Ken Phupoom Tanya Tanyares

• Please log in to reply
2043 replies to this topic

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:Thai lakorns, Thai Music, K-Drama, K-Pop...music in general.

Current mood:

Ken-Ann remake !!!

I cannot believe it! Janie is rumored to be the n'ek....

I personally believe that they shouldn't remake any KA lakorns and Janie might not pull this off.

Credits to: noiki @ spicyforum.net

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

Dream. Dance. Sing. Act. Love. Play. Just Have Some Fun.

Thanked by 1 Member:

♥ATEAM♥BARGIE♥

• aikoden
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 16,974 posts
  • 150 thanks
  • Interests:I ♥ EVERYTHING

Current mood:
omg.. >_<.. i am shocked ahaha.. wow >_<... i dont know .. hmmm..

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

credit sakuranamida@tumblr
THAILAKORNSUB IS RECRUITING MEMBERS! We are recruiting members!
YOUTUBE: AIKODEN | A1K0D3N | aiikoden | BARGIEforum | ThaiLakornSub   | PolkaDotSubbers2
FORUMS: KwanClub | Tangmoclub | BARGIE | ATEAM | MTEAM | YADECH | ThaiLakornSub
PLEASE HELP REUPLOAD ANY OLD LAKORNS & OSTs BACK INTO THE BM SECTION. Thank you.

Head's Up! Be sure to read ---> ~ASIANFUSE RULES~ <--- In effect 11/27/12 and here on out.

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:Thai lakorns, Thai Music, K-Drama, K-Pop...music in general.

Current mood:

omg.. >_<.. i am shocked ahaha.. wow >_<... i dont know .. hmmm..

I am just as shocked. No one can top ken ann! Plus i dnt think janie can play the nice innocent twin.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

Dream. Dance. Sing. Act. Love. Play. Just Have Some Fun.

sarNie Adult

• may1363
  • sarNies
  • 519 posts
  • 150 thanks

Current mood:
OMG I can't believe...I don't know who's can portray the nice innocent and the stong twin in the same time. :nailbiter: Wow good challenge for this remake but I'm sure no one can't beat Ann. Just my opinion. She can be weak and strong in the same time and I can't picture anyone else right now that can act like that.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

User_zps9f892250.gif

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:The reason I see Ken and Ann as ultimate, legendary koo kwan is not because all of their lakorns are a hit, and winning countless awards together for each of their lakorn, but because how good they are portraying each and every one of their character smoothly.,flawlessly, & effortlessly.Beside their amazing onscreen chemistry, these two are also very well respected individual in the industry.If they're not well respected and a legendary koo kwan, I don't think they would get this honor from Madame Tussauds.Yeah there may be many meaningless koo kwan right now, but there's only ONE TRUE & LEGENDARY KOO KWAN : ANNE & KEN - anonymous

Current mood:
OMG!!! 5 of anne's lakorn gonna be remake!!!!!
Ch3 really want to find somebody to replace anne huh??!!! :thumbdown:

koi already had a bad comment because she'll act in one of anne's remake..
I don't know about others.
i'm not sure about janie..
for the innocent anne-maybe janie can..but for strong..nobody can be like anne especially in this scene..

nobody...nobody..but anne.. :whistle: :whistle:

Who's the pra ek??
And who's gonna acted as MD..is it Chatchai .. :scratchchin:

For me,its okay if they want to remake Rnag Ngao..
but no to Oum Ruk,Sawan Bieng and Manee yard Fah!!
A triple big NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
This 3 lakorn was epic and classic!!!!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

sarNies OldFart

Current mood:
not one of their best lakorn for KA because ken's role in here is like a DUMBASS pra ek

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:21 PM

currently waiting for *Yah Leum Chun* with ANN & TIK and obsessed over KIMBARRY!

Did my comments offend you? Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:The reason I see Ken and Ann as ultimate, legendary koo kwan is not because all of their lakorns are a hit, and winning countless awards together for each of their lakorn, but because how good they are portraying each and every one of their character smoothly.,flawlessly, & effortlessly.Beside their amazing onscreen chemistry, these two are also very well respected individual in the industry.If they're not well respected and a legendary koo kwan, I don't think they would get this honor from Madame Tussauds.Yeah there may be many meaningless koo kwan right now, but there's only ONE TRUE & LEGENDARY KOO KWAN : ANNE & KEN - anonymous

Current mood:

not one of their best lakorn for KA because ken's role in here is like a DUMBASS pra ek

yeah..agree with you..maybe because he still new that time..
thats why i don't mind they want to remake this..
But sure its one of anne's best acting.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:23 PM

sarNies OldFart

Current mood:
i would love to see all of Ann lakorn remake dila just because i wanna see how they compare. The only reason i watch ken is because ann is his co star other wise i dont watch any of his lakorn...i dont think i've seen one?! oh wait , i lied i watch jai rao but didnt finish it lol

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

currently waiting for *Yah Leum Chun* with ANN & TIK and obsessed over KIMBARRY!

Did my comments offend you? Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge and GET OVER IT!

sarNie Adult

• may1363
  • sarNies
  • 519 posts
  • 14 thanks

Current mood:
For me,its okay if they want to remake Rnag Ngao..
but no to Oum Ruk,Sawan Bieng and Manee yard Fah!!
A triple big NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
This 3 lakorn was epic and classic!!!!
[/quote]

Hey Dila, you forget SSH. LOL I hope they don't remake Sood Sanae Ha. It's just not for anyone. I can't believe they want to remake KA lakorns and they still around. Good luck for who will replace Ann in this one. It's a good challenge. :nailbiter:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

User_zps9f892250.gif

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:

i would love to see all of Ann lakorn remake dila just because i wanna see how they compare. The only reason i watch ken is because ann is his co star other wise i dont watch any of his lakorn...i dont think i've seen one?! oh wait , i lied i watch jai rao but didnt finish it lol

Just 3 that i don't want to be remake..
its just belong to ANNE!!

hey,at least you better than me..
You watched jai Rao..but me....
I never watch his other lakorn..
Just his lakorn with Anne..
i think if he doesn't act with Anne,i'll never know who is he..
haha..just kidding..maybe i know him just like i know tik..because he's popular..
but true,i never watch his lakorn!! ever!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:

Hey Dila, you forget SSH. LOL I hope they don't remake Sood Sanae Ha. It's just not for anyone. I can't believe they want to remake KA lakorns and they still around. Good luck for who will replace Ann in this one. It's a good challenge. :nailbiter:

Its okay if they remake SSH may..i know nobody can be super hillarious like Anne...
Yeah agree..its like a 'burden' whoever will act in anne's remake..
She still no 1 and they remake it..
Sure people will compare it..

Like i said before..just like Koi..
She already got a -ve feedback and i think that lakorn didn't even air yet...
but anne is nice,she said we must accept a new thing so its more enjoy..

But i can't..i just can't
I can't watch other than her and now other nang ek in her remake..
heck NO!!!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

sarNie Adult

• may1363
  • sarNies
  • 519 posts
  • 205 thanks

Current mood:
Yep me too I can't accept any actress in her remake. In other way that means her lakorns was good that why they want to remake it. :thumbsup:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

User_zps9f892250.gif

sarNie Hatchling

Current mood:
what?? did they run out of books for them to adapt to lakorns or no one is creative and original enough to come up with anything new anymore? geez...REMAKES everywhere!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:
thats why i really want anne in MGD even some said the novel is not so good..but at least..its NEW and not remake!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:00 PM

sarNies Tombstone

• Alice
  • sarNies
  • 21,975 posts
  • 205 thanks

Current mood:
Yeah I'm tiring of too many remake and sequel why can't they come up a new story. :girlmad: and Janie will be playing a Twin.
Oh the old version and the new version they remaking both with Broadcast. Hope the pra'ek is Andrew. :thumbup:

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:
I'm thinking..
Why don't they remake this and have Anne in it..
Andrew is the pra ek...Willy should be the MD...
Gosh,i'm so dying to see Anne with Andrew now!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

sarNies in Coma

• tinah
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 17,756 posts
  • 205 thanks

Current mood:
say what, another of anne's remake?? this was another of annes BEST performance. not sure if any of the actresses nowadays could pull it off just as great as anne did. funny thing is, broadcast is remaking their own lakorn lol

pra'eks role was pretty minor in here. it was mainly focus on anne, dodo and his wife

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Currently waiting for "QI PAO"
Posted Image
credit to AK @ pantip

Waiting to watch "Buang" April 15

Posted Image
credit to broadcastthai

sarNies Tombstone

• Alice
  • sarNies
  • 21,975 posts
  • 171 thanks

Current mood:

I'm thinking..
Why don't they remake this and have Anne in it..
Andrew is the pra ek...Willy should be the MD...
Gosh,i'm so dying to see Anne with Andrew now!

I wish they can pair Anne and Andrew again but Dila sis they can't do that cos Anne is the original n'ek then for remakes
they have to go 4 someone else to play that role that is why its called a 'Remake'.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:

I wish they can pair Anne and Andrew again but Dila sis they can't do that cos Anne is the original n'ek then for remakes
they have to go 4 someone else to play that role that is why its called a 'Remake'.

If its the case,they should remake another lakorn and have Andrew-Anne in it..
The lakorn should be super insane,more insane than SB!!!

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

sarNies in Coma

• tinah
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 17,756 posts
  • 205 thanks

Current mood:
they would be able to cast in anne in her own remake but they wouldnt have her play n'ek again. like anne siriam, she was in "mae ying" but playing as noon's mother instead.

i think annes one of the few who could pull off a twin role. she nailed both of the 2 role that she played in which was "song naree" and "rang ngao.

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

Currently waiting for "QI PAO"
Posted Image
credit to AK @ pantip

Waiting to watch "Buang" April 15

Posted Image
credit to broadcastthai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users