[Variety] Running Man

fun

Expired Sarnie
This was the show after Family Outing 2. For the past two months, this was what I have been watching.

My favorite episode are the one with Se7en and Shin Young as the guests and episode 35-36 with Dae Sung and Yong Hwa. I like the episode with Park Ye Jin too. Kind of disappointed in Chun Hee and Game Monster when they were guest on the show.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Running Man is the best variety show ever!! Love it. My fave is every single one with YongHwa because he can actually run. I loved the episode w/DBSK because they were fast!! The Ye Jin one was also very good. I anticipated the one with Seungri, but he didn't get enough air time. So that one was kinda lame. I also love when they draw. It's hilarious. Joongki is so cute with his ambition, but he sucks at almost everything except brain games. Gwang Soo is adorable. I love how each of them have their own little uniqueness on the show. Of course MONDAY COUPLE IS THE BEST!!

What's your fave game? I miss the Hide and Seek game. I think Sparta Kook got softer recently, it could be because of his injury though. So he's going easy on himself. I also miss that they get locked up in a building all night long!! Loved when Joon hid for over 30 mins without his vj. and Love Daesung running faster than his vj can keep up.

Mars231

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch much of the show...the only one's I've watched are the SNSD ones since I'm able to find subs for their videos, I don't know a place that subs all of the RM eps. Anyways...I really love the episode with Sunny & Yoona. Those two got into beast mode when it was there mission to tag out all of the RM cast members...hahaha it was so funny how they did it and both were really good at it. Sunny made me laugh at how she got Ha-ha and Gary. The episode was made even better (for me) when they had a little love story going with Sunny & Joong Ki and it got Joong Ki so shy and red when the cast kept saying that they should date...hahaha. It was just an overall great episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^check out isubs-squad forum, they have up til episode 38 subbed. Episode 38 will be available to the public in a day or so. Those that are able to view it right now are those VIP members who have donated. The link to the forum is isubs-squad.com

I don't have a particular favorite episode. Each episode gets boring at some point regardless who the guest were. But there are a lot of memorable scenes and games. By far my favorite guest has to be Dae Sung. He's really really good at hide and seek. He actually hides lol when he was under the sink, I know what's going on in Dae Sung's mind. I had a similar experience lol And I rolled on the ground laughing when he pulled out his wig. I didn't even know he had on a wig. And of course I loved the way he was quite smart. He got everyone running one way and bam he goes the other way ahahaha. Okay there was just too much funny moments in the second part of Dae Sung episode. Yong Hwa was definitely outshine.

Another thing I want to mention is how disappointed I was with Jo Kwon. He didn't get any air time, maybe because there was 3 guests but even so, Eun Jung didn't get much. It was Yong Hwa.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I always anticipate watching Nichkhun's epis, but his epis aren't as exciting. I can't wait to watch the one where Gwang Soo has his mustache shaved and see all their reactions.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am waiting for SJK episode being subbed. I wish he had a two episode as a guest. I miss him dearly.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Sometimes I'm not a fan of the guests, but the show is still hilarious! The Idol Olympics episode is good, because it's SuJu's Eunhyuk's first time there, and there are some hilarious moments, just like in any episode.

I loved any Yonghwa episode because he did so well, it was impressive...but Kim Soo Hyun (Moon that Embraces the Sun lead) was on, and he eliminated people like a boss! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Lucky you. At least you got to experience it haha even though it was a very brief moment. Where did you go?

I stop watching Running Man. Although I did pick up Moon Geun episodes.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to Laos. But my sister begged us to take Asiana so she can go to S.Korea and step where her favorite Koreans have been lol. We accepted her begging (I wanted to go too hehe). It was a very nice airport, very clean and easy to navigate. I watched the last episode of Running Man last week and they were at Incheon airport! There were lots of pictures of Hyun Joong and Onew. Loved that because I stayed 12 hours there. They were good to look at hehe. And Joong Ki!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have finally caught up. Being 15 episodes behind sure hurts my tummy. I loved the Jackie Chan episode but I wished they could pulled out name tag. It would have been hilariously to see Jackie Chan rip everyone within seconds. 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i dont really follow running man. only two watch ep that i watch is with go-ara. she make the show so much fun to watch.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually episodes without guest are better. I still love Daesung episode. The chasing was hilarious!!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
this week's episode was so damn funny! guests are jung woosung, han hyo joo and junho (2pm). i see another side of woosung, he should really do variety. :rofl:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:
this week's episode was so damn funny! guests are jung woosung, han hyo joo and junho (2pm). i see another side of woosung, he should really do variety. :rofl:
I agree, Jung Woosung is good at being himself. He needs to do variety. Seems like he really likes Running Man and seems like he'll be back to seek revenge on Jong Kook for beating him in the wrestling type game.
fun said:
Actually episodes without guest are better. I still love Daesung episode. The chasing was hilarious!!!
I like epis where there are no guests. Gary usually wins those if they do battle of the best Running Man. And I like that Jae Suk rules SBS building :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMGAH I am finally caught up to 182. It is getting back its sparks. I love that they brought back the Monday Couple. I love Gary, he is such a romantic guy!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
their creativity never ceased to amaze me. sometimes i wonder how they come up with all these thing. i haf a good laugh at epiose 187 with the college sgudents as guest. some episode can be very empowering and 187 is one of thwm. i was literally clapping when every team finished the race.