[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's a remake of Yui Pattamawan's lakorn. I want to say the p'ek was either Jakrit or Johnny.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i knew it just had to be a remake. so most of broadcast upcomings are remakes

any storyline?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's kind of fuzzy but from what I remember p'ek and n'ek's dad are friends and they promised each other that their kids will marry. But n'ek is actually adopted and the younger sister is the bio kid. But the younger sister didn't want the arranged marriage so n'ek had to marry instead. She didn't know that she was adopted and they didn't tell p'ek either. And then it's the usual arranged marriage stories where they don't like each other at first but falls in love later.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh kool, i like that type of storyline. now im anxious to know who will be in here!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew this sound familiar, I used to watch it on YouTube only the first few episode but their wasn't any eng sub so I stopped. I really want to know too. Man I wish Sirita can have one lakorn where she's n'ke again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love arranged marriage lakorns, it makes you see slowly how the pra'nang are falling for each other. Wonder who the pra'nang will be.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope the pra'ek is Andrew and n'ek is Matt Peeranee cos pantip mention some new remake by broadcast. I wanna see Matt
accept another lakorn cos she only has 1 this year.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
if it's the lakorn i'm thinking about, then i didn't think it was that great.
i did like the p'ek's character, he was funny.
n'ek was just dumb, and her acting was just horrible. the sister too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Heres the old version if I'm not mistaking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpSpKyIXfM
Credit to b2v2b

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh..I love the song and used to listen to it all the time. Who sings it by the way? I forgot his name.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's kind of fuzzy but from what I remember p'ek and n'ek's dad are friends and they promised each other that their kids will marry. But n'ek is actually adopted and the younger sister is the bio kid. But the younger sister didn't want the arranged marriage so n'ek had to marry instead. She didn't know that she was adopted and they didn't tell p'ek either. And then it's the usual arranged marriage stories where they don't like each other at first but falls in love later.
I Love those kind of story. :)

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
nevermind, this ain't the lakorn i was thinking about.
haha, never seen this one or maybe this is the older version.
i was thinking of the lakorn starring kwang's husband.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun nong is preparing this remake to have anne-ken as the pranang. They will begin filming at the end of this year. Salaya, the lady who wrote for Dok Som See Thong for both parts will be the scriptwriter of this lakorn.its a slap and kiss. I will post up the summary when I get home from work

Thanks to anony @ afc and a-kclub. Article is posted @ ka forum

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't know if I should be excited or not because I was rooting for anne to pair with andrew especially since this is a slap n kiss! I mean I'm happy at all but I really wanted to see anne with someone different first before working with ken again. But hey, I'm glad praek isn't aun!