[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i miss seeing Peter Corp damn his hot and he'll look even hotter with Chompoo. Love
polyplus lakorn. The title sound like a romantic comedy.

my mistake thought this was polyplus but its goodfeeling
why have to produce by them

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
eeeewwwww i think he can do role p'ek but he can do rai. cuz everythink on him is don't have anything look like other p'ek they have. hope they can change him to some one else but not him. if you guy don't to kwan to get some one to be p'ek than just get some from other channel or get tik and dome you guy should try some of thing maybe they match each other. not just get the new and new one i think it to much on. sorry i kind like to mean but that was i though idk if he new or old but i don't like him at all with his body and mouth it so such.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i hope its true i been wanting him to play lakorn again, but he's been gone for so long. please let it to be true. this is going to hottest couple of the year. beautiful and handsome what a perfect match. i dont care if the lakorn good or not, but i am excited about the pairing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope its true i been wanting him to play lakorn again, but he's been gone for so long. please let it to be true. this is going to hottest couple of the year. beautiful and handsome what a perfect match. i dont care if the lakorn good or not, but i am excited about the pairing.
more likely its true cause it says on Oho mag that araya and peter has a new lakorn together.

so judging from the title, araya is gonna play a hi-so role? she sure does have a lot of lakorns. wish ch3 would give some to their other stars. the sucky part is, this is good feeling production and their lakorn sucks lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more likely its true cause it says on Oho mag that araya and peter has a new lakorn together.

so judging from the title, araya is gonna play a hi-so role? she sure does have a lot of lakorns. wish ch3 would give some to their other stars. the sucky part is, this is good feeling production and their lakorn sucks lol
yeah we all remember at the top of our head that this production isn't good why
Good Feeling i like Peter Corp and Chompoo why can't it produce by something like
polyplus or wave media etc.

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun king revealed on his latest interview that they will start on this lakorn in October

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110801/104486/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87.html

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omg yay chompoo n peter...hotttttttt couple...mix too
lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah hot mix pair :rockon: but why it has to be produce by goodfeeling wanna see
Chompoo reunite with Rome in another lakorn together

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
To what see from those photo up there I don't like him...he not pra'ek looking kind...sorry fans and lover

I know why can Rome and Chompoo reunite...love them in Mai Taeng...LOVELY COUPLES THERE!!!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is gonna start in September or October if according to Chompoo.

The cast is really good. They've got the best looking cast. However, i don't feel good about it since it's from Good Feeling.

I hope the directing and cinematographer would do a better job.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn is gonna start in September or October if according to Chompoo.

The cast is really good. They've got the best looking cast. However, i don't feel good about it since it's from Good Feeling.

I hope the directing and cinematographer would do a better job.
thanks ja for the update yeah hope good feeling will improve cos i trust P'Chomp and
miss Peter Corp haven't seen him 4 a long while

tinah

sarNie Coma
peter confirmed that he'll be starring in this lakorn with araya. he look cute there. lucky her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qxNAJBCu-U&feature=player_embedded#!
credit to ctluchannel