Lee "Eb" Lor wedding reception

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i wonder how much they (she) invested.
marrying him, getting him over here to the U.s and the wedding and everything. Everything must have cost a lot.
He better love her or she will curse him down hehe cute couple though. glad he didn't married no old lady haha
best wishes to them both. :)

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Met them at MOA. She's not gorgeous but dresses nice and seems nice. He kind of acted aloof and like he didn't want to talk. His face is chubby but is still skinny.

I heard that when she was doing paperwork to bring him over they hit a snag cuz originally when the did rooj sib qaib his kwv tij agreed that they would pay for everything to bring him over but then in the middle they decided they didn't want to pay no more. Anyways he's here now.

In person he looks just like he does in pics and vids. Not hot or gorgeos but good. They match each other perfectly.

pyang

sarNie Egg
^ do they live in MN? so you saw them and went up to them or how did you approach them? (just curious because I don't think I'll have the guts to walk up to any Hmong artist/actors if I saw them at the mall or something)

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
I think you should just go up to him. Most of those Hmong celebs seems to like it when you approach them for pics and when you recognize them. I personally think he's no different. It seems like he and his wife kind if expect it.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
Oh and yea they live in mn cuz that's where the wife works. Also she and her mom as a clothing shop at the old Hmong flea market. It's the building on the left. Maybe you might see him there but dint know.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
Oh and yea they live in mn cuz that's where the wife works. Also she and her mom as a clothing shop at the old Hmong flea market. It's the building on the left. Maybe you might see him there but dint know.
It's a shoe shop :)

and yea... I think people should start talking instead of whispering and thinking that they won't know that they're secretly looking at them...
I think its way better if people just let them know or make it known that they are there to see Him and his wife (like how they look like). Like when I went to the flee market to see Mab Sua Lis when she came to the US, I asked for a picture and it wasn't odd for me or her.

pyang

sarNie Egg
ooh ok. i haven't been to the old one since hmong village opened (closer to my house + yummy bubble tea).

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Awww!!~ >...< The video is so CUTE!!~ HAHA They do match each other a lot!!~ HAHA and i wanted him haha jk jk... I use to thought he was good looking, but his pale face... was... hahah yesh... :D But i'm happy for him. Hope he and her have a WONDERFUL loving life!~

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
good thing he didn't marry a old women :) they match and very cute! hes so far the 2nd one who i know has not married to a old lady

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
yeah...back in january (or december???) I went to the flea market cause my mom was like oh my gosh he's over there and I was like oh my gosh I gotta go see him cause I'm like soooo in love with him! And I was soooo shy so I asked the girl who worked there "is that the pr'ek hmong in them hmong movies?" and was like yes, and I was like "oh my gosh, can I take a picture with him!" she said yes, and I said "by the way, are you guys his sponsers or something, why is he here at your store with you?" and she said...she said...*tears!!!!* she said "oh, he's my fiance" and my heart drooooooooooooooooooopped :'(
I was soooo sad! then she turned to him and said, "honey, they want to take a picture with you" and she went to help him fix his shirt and everything and I was even sadder! turned to my mom and said "mommy, I don't wanna take the picture anymore! I'm sad!" but I got my picture and she got my man :'(
oh wells, leekong xiong, here I come! :p

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...back in january (or december???) I went to the flea market cause my mom was like oh my gosh he's over there and I was like oh my gosh I gotta go see him cause I'm like soooo in love with him! And I was soooo shy so I asked the girl who worked there "is that the pr'ek hmong in them hmong movies?" and was like yes, and I was like "oh my gosh, can I take a picture with him!" she said yes, and I said "by the way, are you guys his sponsers or something, why is he here at your store with you?" and she said...she said...*tears!!!!* she said "oh, he's my fiance" and my heart drooooooooooooooooooopped :'(
I was soooo sad! then she turned to him and said, "honey, they want to take a picture with you" and she went to help him fix his shirt and everything and I was even sadder! turned to my mom and said "mommy, I don't wanna take the picture anymore! I'm sad!" but I got my picture and she got my man :'(

awww... ur too cute XD
but if I know my friend, she doesn't call her hubby, "Honey." hehehe... maybe you were too shock and heard her say, "honey."
but yea... she said, she remembers you :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol. Aww, so sad for you. Lol. Leekong Xiong. Haha, good luck on having him. :D I think I saw him at the Flea Market last week. But idk if it really was him cause I only saw the side of his face and his hair made him look like Eb.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Aww, so sad for you. Lol. Leekong Xiong. Haha, good luck on having him. :D I think I saw him at the Flea Market last week. But idk if it really was him cause I only saw the side of his face and his hair made him look like Eb.
Maybe it was Eb, maybe you saw him instead ;)