[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling this is too good to be true and just a fan request. And why is First on there, isn't P'Bird supposed to be on there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can never get tired of Koo Kum. I freaking adore the pair already. They fit so well. I hope this is true!!!

Kwang in her own remake lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Barry Nadech his the hot new Korboris and Taew new Ungsomalis
hope this is true and this looks like not a fan request
since that news update @pantip for 2012 Ch3 upcoming project, wonder which company is
remaking this hope its Khun Da Lakornthai or Broadcast the 2 top production.

cecilia

Staff member
my heart desperately call out for YADECH but i know it's impossible b/c Yaya looks more American than Thai :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I adore Nadech, I still can't imagine him in a serious praek role, lol. Especially, as Num's role in KOO GUM here... o_O Nadech always linked to false lakorns. Therefore, I don't have any high hopes b/c the one with Anne is still not confirmed and also the one with Mint Ch was false rumors too. Taew would be perfect nang'ek to remake this though, she has the traditional Thai look! 555, very lovely! :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I do like the cast, but are they really remaking it again, or is it just a fan thing? Thats wat im worried about :/ i dont want my hopes up, but i do love this storyline! I wonder who will play the 2nd generation if this is true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As much as I adore Nadech, I still can't imagine him in a serious praek role, lol. Especially, as Num's role in KOO GUM here... o_O Nadech always linked to false lakorns. Therefore, I don't have any high hopes b/c the one with Anne is still not confirmed and also the one with Mint Ch was false rumors too. Taew would be perfect nang'ek to remake this though, she has the traditional Thai look! 555, very lovely! :)
this news source its from pantip its not the false stuff from thaiwiki i don't know
as well wouldn't have a clue but it said koo gum listed for 2012 lakorn :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do like the cast, but are they really remaking it again, or is it just a fan thing? Thats wat im worried about :/ i dont want my hopes up, but i do love this storyline! I wonder who will play the 2nd generation if this is true.
cee I'm going to say and think the same thing like u do, nobody can't predict cos chance
maybe yes and or a no :scratchchin: