dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a lakorn or a musical?....OMG I'm so happy for Grand is having lakorn if its for real....I really hope Exact can give Grand n'ke role again where she the main n'ke like in her frist lakorn with Son...now she playing second n'ke lately...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, nice to see that Exact is coming up with new lakorns. But at the same time, I really hope that they don't end up canceling the project. It'll be dumb to cancel it just when fans are getting excited about it. Plus, it annoys me when a lakorn is canceled or there are no news about it anymore, and it just kind of disappear...take Dork Soke and Klin Gleab Kaa Sa Loong for examples. Whatever news have we heard about those two potential lakorns? Nothing in months. It's not that I'm going to watch this, but I'm happy Exact is coming up with lakorns with a confirmed (lol) cast.

AikOm^_^

I agree with Maiko. It'd be stupid if they cancel it. Hope it will be Gun as Grands P'ek.
Aw, thanks! :blush: Oh my, I agree!!! Gun and Grand would be hecka adorable together!!!! :thumbsup: Plus, they could be G-team!!! That's so appealing to me! But even more appealing than the idea of a G-team is the idea of Grand and Gun together! Those two will be big news!!! :wub:

If Gun will pair up with Grand, gosh, I'll totally give this lakorn a chance!!!! :dance3: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them pairing up with each other and my ears opened for any update/news. Next year may be right around the corner, but anything can happen... :annoyed:

jakjann

Jakjann
Dork Soke and Klin Gleab Kaa Sa Loong for examples. Whatever news have we heard about those two potential lakorns? Nothing in months. It's not that I'm going to watch this, but I'm happy Exact is coming up with lakorns with a confirmed (lol) cast.
About Dork Soke they already started with the Fitting praek is Pong nangek is a newcomer and Jeab Sopidnapa will play as nangek's mom

AikOm^_^

About Dork Soke they already started with the Fitting praek is Pong nangek is a newcomer and Jeab Sopidnapa will play as nangek's mom
Lol, I already know that, but thanks for the info, Jakjann! I wrote that when there still weren't any further news about Dork Soke, remember. :D We've only found out about Pong and Jieb/Jeab starring in Dork Soke recently. :yes: I'm very glad Exact decided to still make DS, yes! The storyline's appealing to me! :clap2:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
the cast is mostly from 4 phaen din the musical so I hope this is a lakorn and true that Gun will be starring in here, but i'm not too fond of Grand though.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure this is a remake. And on top of that I think Sinjai was in the old version, both the lakorn and the musical. So there's already both types.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally forgot that there was a musical version of this...no wonder I ask is it a musical or is it a lakorn...lol

So in the musical version it was Nok, Bie, Mod 3G, Tea...ect.

Credit to: hugbie3 from youtube

Here summary from the musical...

It is the story of a single mother of 4 children... Mother, Panvat, really loves her children esp Pakorn (Bie). She gave everything to him...but once Pakorn met his lover, Veerin, Panvat disagreed with them cos Veerin was from a poor family... finally, Pakorn shot himself... that's a sad story...
So dose this mean Grand is playing Mod role then?...is R or is it Gun going to be playing Pakorn role?

AikOm^_^

I totally forgot that there was a musical version of this...no wonder I ask is it a musical or is it a lakorn...lol

So in the musical version it was Nok, Bie, Mod 3G, Tea...ect.
Oh, my gosh, what another tear-jerking lakorn... :teary: Wow, it would be nice if they change the original sad ending to a good, happy one...but I guess it's better to stay true to the original. Thanks for sharing the storyline, Dancy!

I would love it if Grand turns out to be the nang'ek. She can pull it off; go, Grand! :thumbsup: Hoping hard that Gun will be the pra'ek and Grand nang'ek, but if Grand pairs up with R Anattaphol, that'd be fine with me as well. I'm sure Grand and R will be very cute together! :D But Gun x Grand will be even more! :yes:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Starring are Aom phiyada, Tao Sonchai äs her First hubby, the Second one is MOS Patipan, and the Last is Num Sonram.

This Drama confirmed by Khun Pbon Piewnan ( exact's Director)

But it isnt sure that this Drama will on Air at Channel 5 or gmm one

AikOm^_^

YES! I'm so happy Aom will still star in lakorns. Heard that she should be the lead role for this. :clap: But darn it! It sounds like Malai Sarm Chai all over again with the three husbands storyline. :annoyed: Hopefully, it won't be draggy and long. And hopefully, it'll be better than Aom's previous lakorn, Parb Arthan. That one was terrible for Aom's comeback. :facepalm: I'm liking the cast so far! Aom reunites with Mos, woot! :dance1: And seems like it's her first playing alongside Num S? :woot: Aw, they would be so cute together! :spin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, ive always wanted aom to pair up with num! too bad it took them so long to pair up. i wanna see her with tao and mos again too! yay.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WOW! Another Aom lakorn! I'm so glad she's not stopping yet, but what's up with having multiple husbands now?? HAHA. So many lakorns focusing on one woman with multiple husbands. Anywoot. Not too interested in the storyline or Tao or Mos, but Num?? Interesting! Hehe. 

This must be a period lakorn...it has to be. What's the storyline?

rasawu4

sarNie Egg
Interesting, i've always wanted to see Mos and Num in a lokorn together with one of my favorite actress. I'm so glad it's Aom and i hope it's true.