Couple who suicided together

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
NOTE: Shows dead bodies(skeletons) towards the end of video. Not for those with weak hearts.
Even though they were considered aunts and nephews in the Hmong culture, I think they should've had a full discussion with the family to see their view on what they think of their love. Even if their parents objected it, they could've just ran away together. No need to take your own life out of love. It's really sad for both sides though. The couple now has to wait till their next life(if there is one) to see if they can be together. Even sadder for them because they're considered aunt and nephew. Now the parents lost their children and it's really heartbreaking. When my mom was watching this and the parents were talking, I was fighting to hold back my tears. This goes to show how much your parents love you.

What I can't believe is that they(the filmers) would actually go up to the parents and talk to them about it and then go to the site where their bodies are to film it and bring it back to make a film out of it. Show some respect to the parents and dead. I thought Hmong people were all about showing respect to one another but here is a dumb ass filming the bodies of the dead. ]:<

memelee

sarNie Egg
obviously the couple already knew their parents will objected their relationship. That's why they decided to suicide. this is very sad! Rest in Peace and hope you two find each other in next life time.

kulyia

RUK
watch the whole movie. no matter what, dont end your life!! You should be happy that you have a life and ability to do many things meanwhile there are hundreds thousands across this world who cant. You have to treasure what you have and indeed treasure those who you love and who loves you. But do not end your life.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
This is sad.....hope they rest in peace. The place where they suicided looked like a place with nice view...

but Yea, kinda bummer that someone would film this, i mean yea if they got the parent's permission then sure, but WHAT THE heck, did they say they were going to make a movie out of it too?.....Wow, peeps would just make anyone's life into a movie to get the ka-ching...

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
obviously the couple already knew their parents will objected their relationship. That's why they decided to suicide. this is very sad! Rest in Peace and hope you two find each other in next life time.
There's a difference between knowing and guessing. Even if their parents object their relationship, there's no need to take their own life. They can just run away and get married without others knowing. Taking your own life reduces the percentage of you being with the one you love in this life. I also hope they find each other in their next life if there is one.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
watch the whole movie. no matter what, dont end your life!! You should be happy that you have a life and ability to do many things meanwhile there are hundreds thousands across this world who cant. You have to treasure what you have and indeed treasure those who you love and who loves you. But do not end your life.
Agreed. You also have to treasure yourself. If you don't treasure yourself, how will you know to treasure others?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
There is no need to wait next life... There ain't maybe gonna be a next life... That's what many people don't get much.
You never know what is beyond our life. Maybe there will be another life, heaven, hell etc. Or just 6 feet under the ground..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
This is sad.....hope they rest in peace. The place where they suicided looked like a place with nice view...

but Yea, kinda bummer that someone would film this, i mean yea if they got the parent's permission then sure, but WHAT THE heck, did they say they were going to make a movie out of it too?.....Wow, peeps would just make anyone's life into a movie to get the ka-ching...
The mountain does look pretty. My mom said that it looks like Lion King.

I bet they didn't even talk to the parents about filming this for a movie. This was part of a tour of Laos and they put this story into it. So disrespectful to the living and dead.

memelee

sarNie Egg
There's a difference between knowing and guessing. Even if their parents object their relationship, there's no need to take their own life. They can just run away and get married without others knowing. Taking your own life reduces the percentage of you being with the one you love in this life. I also hope they find each other in their next life if there is one.
My other comment, I commented without watching the video because i am siab me me. I thought they were going to show the rotten body. I was wrong. I went on to watch the video and after watching it and listening to what the parents had to say.

I have a different view now. However, you are right. There's a difference between knowing and guessing, that's what the couple chose not to know but to ended their life. Well, according to the boy's dad. He said he knew nothing. But according to the girl's mom. She did mentioned that the boy went to asked his dad, but his dad told him, if he can let go, then to let go, if he can't, then to wait until next year. So, that means, the dad did know a little. He probably feel guilty for his son's death. Again, the boy took it as a no, that's why he ended his life with the the girl.

Although, the dad sounds pretty cool about it. Just my opinion. :)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
My other comment, I commented without watching the video because i am siab me me. I thought they were going to show the rotten body. I was wrong. I went on to watch the video and after watching it and listening to what the parents had to say.

I have a different view now. However, you are right. There's a difference between knowing and guessing, that's what the couple chose not to know but to ended their life. Well, according to the boy's dad. He said he knew nothing. But according to the girl's mom. She did mentioned that the boy went to asked his dad, but his dad told him, if he can let go, then to let go, if he can't, then to wait until next year. So, that means, the dad did know a little then. He probably feel guilty for his son's death. Again, the boy took it as a no, that's why they both decided to ended their life.

Although, the dad sounds pretty cool about it. Just my opinion. :)
Oh.. Hrmm, I should write that it's just skeletons.

I guess the dad didn't want to admit that he knew about their love. Funny how one little sentence can make you think something so bad that you decide to take your own life. I think if they waited, they would be able to get married..

Lmao. If the dad truly did let them get married the next year, he's probably win the Best Hmong Dad of the year award.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

I guess the dad didn't want to admit that he knew about their love. Funny how one little sentence can make you think something so bad that you decide to take your own life. I think if they waited, they would be able to get married..

Lmao. If the dad truly did let them get married the next year, he's probably win the Best Hmong Dad of the year award.
Lol You should. When you put not for those with Weak hearts, I was kinda scared and thought you meant the actual rotted bodies or something...LOLXD

But yes, agreed. Or maybe it was how the dad said it to him. Who knows.

memelee

sarNie Egg

It's not really thinking bad. it's about listening to both side. :) although i may be wrong. :)

I agreed on the BEST Hmong Dad award though. haha it's just if.... they didn't take that extra step.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol You should. When you put not for those with Weak hearts, I was kinda scared and thought you meant the actual rotted bodies or something...LOLXD

But yes, agreed. Or maybe it was how the dad said it to him. Who knows.
Maybe.. Hmong parents tend to say things in a mean/bad way to their children even though they mean it in a good way.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
It's not really thinking bad. it's about listening to both side. :) although i may be wrong. :)

I agreed on the BEST Hmong Dad award though. haha it's just if.... they didn't take that extra step.
I think both sides did really bad with listening and discussing the topic(according to what I see cause of the interview).

Father of the year award. Kekekeke. Hope they rest in peace though..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this is sad, they're both really good looking 4 one another. i juss think the parents r bullcrap becuz y not bury ur son/daughter? y did they juss leave the body there esp for freken more than 2 yrs? (they say they wanted to let the couple stay like tat cuz they love one another, n letting their dead bodies there would satisfy them cuz they wanted to b together)BUT-- WTF. i mean comeon if u really love ur daughter/son please let them RIP n a grave TOGETHER at least! <-- i meant aside one another. and i hate the dad cuz he act like he didn't now anything. cummon, the mom [the head wife] on the other side said that his father knows about it. n the son even ask his father to marry her but-- the dad said wait till he's cure from his sickness.. but the father was a person who had the 'mos dua'? [i think tats what it spell] sickness n it can't b cured. *sigh* i guess they decided to die cuz they noe they would never get to b together. :( sad, i wish they could've juss runaway; could've been better to start a new life than to die. :eek:fftopic: sorry if my opinion was too harsh.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I know it's sad and I do feel sad and sorry for that couple, but seriously...
I've gotten so annoy by it! I hear it everyday at the flee market, it's on repeat at least ten times on most of the days there...
I get annoy by the mom and the dad, especially the mom because I feel like she wasn't speaking the truth.
First the couple probably already know their fate as far as how their relationship is going to go, but they would never go and suicide if the parents/family didn't scold them at some point.
Believe me, I've been through similar situation and for them to decided that they're going to kill each other like that, they must have gotten it hard. they may have loved the two kid, but it probably didn't go as nice as they explain it. I mean come on, if someone was to interview the parent/family in my situation that's how it would go, "we never knew a thing about, and when we found out, we told them nicely that if they could stop the relationship they should. we never scolded them... blah blah blah...) and if they were to interview me and the guy it would be a different story. Too bad Paj Nyiag and Tub Huaj isnt here to tell it to us instead.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
this is sad, they're both really good looking 4 one another. i juss think the parents r bullcrap becuz y not bury ur son/daughter? y did they juss leave the body there esp for freken more than 2 yrs? (they say they wanted to let the couple stay like tat cuz they love one another, n letting their dead bodies there would satisfy them cuz they wanted to b together)BUT-- WTF. i mean comeon if u really love ur daughter/son please let them RIP n a grave TOGETHER at least! <-- i meant aside one another. and i hate the dad cuz he act like he didn't now anything. cummon, the mom [the head wife] on the other side said that his father knows about it. n the son even ask his father to marry her but-- the dad said wait till he's cure from his sickness.. but the father was a person who had the 'mos dua'? [i think tats what it spell] sickness n it can't b cured. *sigh* i guess they decided to die cuz they noe they would never get to b together. :( sad, i wish they could've juss runaway; could've been better to start a new life than to die. :eek:fftopic: sorry if my opinion was too harsh.
Yeah.. Running away together would've been better than suicide.

Idk about the not burying the couple. As you said, they could've just buried their children next to each other and probably even bury them where they suicided.

Btw, whats "mos dua"?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I know it's sad and I do feel sad and sorry for that couple, but seriously...
I've gotten so annoy by it! I hear it everyday at the flee market, it's on repeat at least ten times on most of the days there...
I get annoy by the mom and the dad, especially the mom because I feel like she wasn't speaking the truth.
First the couple probably already know their fate as far as how their relationship is going to go, but they would never go and suicide if the parents/family didn't scold them at some point.
Believe me, I've been through similar situation and for them to decided that they're going to kill each other like that, they must have gotten it hard. they may have loved the two kid, but it probably didn't go as nice as they explain it. I mean come on, if someone was to interview the parent/family in my situation that's how it would go, "we never knew a thing about, and when we found out, we told them nicely that if they could stop the relationship they should. we never scolded them... blah blah blah...) and if they were to interview me and the guy it would be a different story. Too bad Paj Nyiag and Tub Huaj isnt here to tell it to us instead.
I'm guessing the parents want to save face. But I can't believe the father lied about not knowing their relationship.