<span style="color:orange"><b>Fon Neua</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sorry too lazy to make caps...but they had their opening ceremony just recently...but Roots has the clip of it from Ch7 News in her Archive.....the pre'ek isn't too lovely...

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, it's an action lakorn, i think it's from the same..cast...in Angkor!! sound interesting....i can't wait..

L

lalalek

Is Eak that one guy that played in Oak Torranee??? If it is him, he act so freaken "Cherh Cherh"!!! lol.....I really liked him in Tudow Budseya with Kob!!!

Yui is alright, heck yeah, No one like Vee!!!!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I can't wait.. i love action lakorn.. Also in Angor 2... I like Eak and Ploy more.. It seems they had a better on screen... WHile Vee and Pinky was so boring.... So i can't wait to see this lakorn..... thanks for sharing.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeah, can't wait to see this lakorn. like to see yui plays action lakorn. It will be something different from her usual role.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
poor...Yui...why don't they just pair her up with Phor already or Oil, Chakrit, Cee(okay couple), she needs to pair up with more known actors.....

he's not bad looking to me..i'm sure once the lakorn airs..we'll see that they look cute together

calla

sarNie Adult
Ana said:
I really wanna see Yui with Por :(
Even Cee :rolleyes:
[post="96461"][/post]​
yeah, Ana...same here. i hope that yui will have the chance to act with por in the future. :D

lolz, that dude Aek is ok to me.....better than some p'ek these days. :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
the tittle is similair to ArNAs lakorn FonTAI ( southernRain) I wonder if its relate to the lakorn from the same director too

natty

Chubs
eak looks cute with pinky and also ploy.. so cant wait to see what this story will be about.. yui's last two lakorns sucks so i hope this one will be good..