Something That Happen [Chapter One]

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
Something that Happen
Kawee Tanjararuk & Park Shin Hye

For your information I started writing this story like years ago but I just didn’t make time to complete it.
The stars ages will be make up; just didn’t want yah to think I don’t know how old the stars are which I do…
of course I must it Kawee and Nichkhun…hahaha

(Sorry for all the bad grammars because grammars had always been my weakest in writing.
To readers fan…I apologize if I make your stars evil;
I don’t hate them…they just came across my mind…that is all…
and I don’t do research when I write so if something sounds weird…sorry)

Posters

[NOTES: thanks to kutefirstlove for the posters! :) ]​

Chapter One

(Nurses and a doctor rushed a patient into the emergency room. Mr. & Ms. Tanjararuk rushed toward the doctor as he came out from the emergency room.)

“Doctor, how is my son?” Ms. Tanjararuk asked nervously.

“He is out of the danger zone now. You guy can visit him after we transfer him out of the emergency room.” reply the doctor.

“Thank you very much” said Ms. Tanjararuk.

(The doctor left.)

“Our son will be alright honey.” Mr. Tanjararuk tried to assure Ms. Tanjararuk.

“He better be or else I would…” Ms. Tanjararuk stopped as soon as she saw Yoo Jin.

“Hello, Uncle and Aunty.” Yoo Jin greeted Mr. and Ms. Tanjararuk.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Ms. Tanjararuk spoke angrily.

“Calm down honey.” said Mr. Tanjararuk.

“I want you to leave this instant you whore!” Ms. Tanjararuk yelled.

“Calm down. I am just here to see if Kawee is doing okay.”

“He is not dead yet,” Ms. Tanjararuk quickly responded.

“Well that’s good then. I just want you to tell Kawee that even if he dies, it is over between us. “

“You…”

“Shhhhh Aunty,” Yoo Jin said putting a finger in front of her mouth and nose. “I think you better calm down before you will be sleeping next to Kawee.”

Yoo Jin smiled and left.

“Hell will find you!” Ms. Tanjararuk yelled after her.

Two years later. Yoo Jin just got dumped by her new boyfriend Taemin because she is too old for him. He had met with another pretty girl name Teenas. After her breakup she heard that Kawee’s company has became the most successful company in Korean & Thailand. Therefore, her goal was to get him back.

The Tanjararuk family was getting ready to go back to Thailand to get ready for an engagement between Kawee and Kwan Waitayanon, who was the daughter of a close friend of the Tanjararuk.

“Are you ready son?” Ms. Tanjararuk ask.

Kawee did not answer.

“Do not tell me that you’re still thinking about that ungrateful girl? I told you those Korean girls are awful and cruel unlike Thai girls who are friendly and respectful.”

Kawee was silent and walked toward the car.

In Thailand, Kawee was taking Kwan out for an engagement dress. He walked out on Kwan after some disputes since Kawee did not show any interest on any of the dresses that Kwan had chosen. He was walking on the street when he saw a lady about the age of 20 talking to a sale lady. He eyed and listened to their conversation.

“I gave you 3 thousand dollar, but you only gave me 50 dollar change back when you suppose to give me 500 dollar back,” said the younger girl.

“Each of those cost 590 dollars and you bought 5 of them, so the total is 2,950 dollar.” the salesperson lied thinking that the girl could not read Thai.

“Hey, give her the correct changes before I send you to jail.” Kawee interrupted.

The sale lady quickly looked at Kawee and then gave the girl a five hundred dollar bill. Kawee continued walking and the girl trolled behind him.

“P’, please wait.” She walked up to him. "Thank you for helping me out. What is your name? You can call me Shin Hye.”

“It is not like I am helping you out. I just do not want foreigners to think badly about our country. Next time, be more careful.”

Kawee left. Shin Hye was confused. She didn’t know why he was so cold towards her.

Shin Hye just finished telling her mother about the situation at the market.

“I can’t believe it. Why do people always treat me like that? Just because I take after my great grandpa physically, but I still have some Thai blood and I was raised in Thailand. Why on earth do they always assume that I am a foreigner?”

Mr. Jak was quiet, and walked in.

“What is the matter sweetie?”

Shin Hye explained everything over again.

“Dad, maybe I am not your daughter. Maybe I was adopted.”

“Sweetie, what are you talking about? You are my daughter. It’s just that you take after your beautiful mother.”

“I know. I was just playing around. Well, I got to go meet my friends. See ya later.”

Shin Hye left. Mr. Jak looked at Ms. Jak.

“When will we tell her the truth?” Mr. Jak asked.

“We can’t. I don’t want my daughter to know what I had been through.” Ms. Jak reply.

“But we can’t hide it forever. One day she will know and if we don’t tell her, she might be mad at us.”

“It is best for now. We’ll tell her when the time comes.”

“Alright if you insist.”

Shin Hye was skipping in a jean and a t-shirt when a car breaks in front of her. Out came a lady about the age of her mother. Just by looking at her clothes, Shin Hye could tell that she is very rich. She looked at Shin Hye.

“You must be Shin Hye.”

Shin Hye was shock that this stranger knew her name.

“Who are you?”

“I want to talk to you. Do you have a moment?”

“I don’t know who you are. Why would I talk to you?”

“Let just say I am your aunt.”

At the restaurant Shin Hye was still shock from the news. A moment ago she didn’t know she have an aunt and now this lady is calming to be her aunt.

“Your mother and my brother met when they were in high school, senior. It was like love at first sight for them. At the end of their senior year, your mother was pregnant with you. Therefore, they wanted to get married, but my parents disagreed. They believed they are too young. Not only that, but mother wanted brother to continue on his education. After your mother was kicked out from her house, brother took her home. He planned to move out with her causing father to have a heart attack. After brother and I returned from the hospital, your mother was gone. My brother was devastated. He looked for her everywhere but no luck. One year later, my mother forced him to marry her closest friend’s daughter, hoping to keep your mother off his mind. After the marriage, one of my brother's friends saw your mother with a guy. She told him that she was married and aborted you already so he should tell your father to move on. A year later, brother’s friend saw your mother with you and told brother about it. He said you look just like your father. That was when brother started searching for you two again. Until this day, brother is still searching for your mother and you. Your father does not have much time left. He asked me to search for you and I gave him my words.”

“I don’t believe you. If your brother is my father then who is my father?”
“If you don’t believe me, go home and ask your mother. Here is my phone number, call me whenever you feel like you are ready. I hope it won’t be too long since the doctor says your father only has little time left.”

Shin Hye rushed home. She confronted her mother and her mother tried to ignore her. Finally, her father stepped in telling her mother that it was perhaps the time to tell her everything. With no way out her mother told her how she was forced by her grandma to kill Shin Hye if she did not get out of her father’s life. She told Shin Hye how she suffered to help save Shin Hye and how she met her father now. He was her doctor. After hearing her mother’s story, she was devastated. She decided that she would not meet her birth father.

Kawee got home and was yelled at by his mother for ditching Kwan. She warned him that if he hurts her again, she would be very angry. Kawee ignored her and went to his room. Inside his room he thought about Shin Hye without knowing why.

The next day, Shin Hye was inside a department store looking at a beautiful white dress. She was given some money from her father to buy herself a dress to attend a rich society party. She didn’t understand why she had to buy a new dress, it would be better if she could just save the money for something she really wanted. It was not that her family is poor, in fact her father was a very rich doctor but she was taught not to look down on others. Therefore, she liked to save when she buy stuff. She then asked a sale clerk that she wanted to try on the dress. She walked to the dressing room as one of the clerk came to get the display dress. When the clerk was about to get the dress, Kwan walked up to her and said she wanted to try on the dress. The clerk told her that someone already asked for it and it was the only one left in the store. Kwan was furious.

“Do you know who I am? Kwan asked.

“Yes I do” answered the sale clerk. “You are Kwan the heir of Mr. Waitayanon”

“That is right, now can I get the dress.”

“I’m sorry answered the clerk in a nervous voice.”

Suddenly Shin Hye walked toward them.

“Why are you taking so long?”

“So, I see you are the person who wants to buy this dress.”

Shin Hye just looked at her.

“What if I pay you 15,000 baht and you give me the dress?” Kwan said in a disgusted voice.

Shin Hye looked at the price.

“Think about it. I even give you 5,000 baht more than the original price.” Kwan said.

Shin Hye smiled and said, “I’m sorry but I was here first.”

“Hey, I am asking you nicely.”

“Keep your money to feed yourself with soap so that you wouldn’t think you are better than others.”

Shin Hye took the dress from the sale person and Kwan grabbed on to it. Shin Hye told her to let go but Kwan refused. She pulled the dress from Shin Hye and ripped it into pieces and threw some money at the sale person. Shin Hye was so angry that she gave Kwan a good punch. At that time Kawee walked in to stop them. He had been watching the whole time.

“You…” Shin Hye said as she saw that it was the guy she met yesterday.

“Kawee, that b**** punch me because I wouldn’t agree to give her the dress.” Kwan whined.

“You!” Shin Hye made a move forward and Kwan hide behind Kawee.

“Kawee, let go because seeing her face is making me sick.”

She pulled Kawee away leaving Shin Hye still very angry.

“I feel sorry for you for having such a girlfriend.” Shin Hye thought to herself.

Kwan was asking Kawee to help her choose a dress but he didn’t pay attention. He was looking at Shin Hye on the other side of the store. Kwan finally picked out a red dress and was in the dressing room when Kawee picked out a white dress. After trying on it Kwan came out and saw that Kawee had a dress in his hand. She assumed he would buy it for her. Therefore, she told him that she did not want it anymore. After walking out Kawee told her to wait. He walked toward Shin Hye and gave her the bag. She looked at him with confusion. Kwan on the other hand was really mad.

“Take it” said Kawee.

“For what occasion?” Shin Hye asked.

“I just don’t want you to think that all rich people are alike.”

“You means like your girlfriend?”

“She is not my girlfriend.”

“I don’t want it.”

“How come, are you afraid of me?”

“Why would I be afraid of you?

“Because you like me.”

“You are crazy.”

“If you don’t want me to think that you like me, then take it or else I would assume that you have feelings for me.”

Since she was tired of him she grabbed the bags and took off. He smiled after her.

Kawee got back to where Kwan was standing. He could tell that she was not happy but he did not care.

“Let’s go.” said Kawee.”

“Kawee, why did you gave her the dress?”

“No reason. Let’s go.” Kawee walked off.

“P’Kawee.” She stomped after him.

At the rich society’s party, rich people came from all over Thailand. Shin Hye and her parents just arrive at the party. On the other side of the room were Nichkhun (Khun) and his parents. Khun then noticed Shin Hye.

“Who is she, Mom?”

“That is Shin Hye, the daughter of Dr. Jak. Why? Are you interest in her?

“I’ll be back.” As Khun got closer to Shin Hye, Kawee was there already so Khun stopped.

“Nice seeing you again.” said Kawee. Shin Hye turn towards Kawee.

“You! What do you want from me?“ Shin Hye whispered and pulled him to where there was no crowd.

“I see, you did wear the dress I bought for you.”

“It isn’t that I want to wear it but my mom made me.”

“Maybe I should get to know your mother too then.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You said so yourself that you are a mother girl, so if I become friend with your mother, I think…”

“What are you thinking?”

“Well, if I make myself known to your mother, I will get to hang out with you more.”

“You jerk”

Shin Hye took off, but before she could Kawee got hold of her arm and pulled her back. She bumped right into him and he held her before she felled. Everything freeze….[Thai lakorn moment. L0LZ…Eye Starring Contest!!!]

(Ok back to the story)

“Let go.”

“Why in such a hurry? There isn’t anyone here.” Kawee was messing with her.

He bended closer to her and she closed her eyes afraid of getting kiss. Kawee stopped and she opened her eyes. She was struggling to get out of his hold.

“Anything going on?” Khun interrupted.

Shin Hye pushed away from Kawee.

Kwan’s friends were asking her about her fiancé. They wanted to know why Kawee didn’t come with her. She didn’t know what to say so she lied that Kawee had some business to take care of first before he’ll come. They then noticed Kawee and Shin Hye from a far distance. She dashed toward them.

Shin Hye took off and Khun followed her. Kwan approached Kawee.

“What is going on, P’Kawee?”

Kawee looked at Kwan.

“Nothing.”

He took off leaving Kwan behind.

“It is your fault, you B****.” Kwan said to herself.

“Miss, are you okay?” asked Khun.

Shin Hye turned to Khun.

“Thank you for coming out there or else I wouldn’t know what would have happen to me.”

“If you need help, I am willing to help you. My name is Nichkhun or Khun for short.”

“I am Shin Hye.”

“Nice to meet you”

“Same here.”

Kwan was showing off Kawee to all her friends even though he had no interest in what she was doing. He was paying attention to Shin Hye and Khun. Shin Hye and Khun were chatting when a man interrupted them telling them that someone waiting outside would like to speak with Shin Hye. She followed him and outside waiting was her aunt. She walked up to her.

“I want you to go to Korea with me.” said the aunt.

“I am sorry, but I will not be going with you.” Shin Hye reply.

“Do you even love your father?”

“Have he ever love me?”

“Your father loves you a lot. More than anyone. He has never forgotten you.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“If you don’t believe me, suit yourself. However, you must still go with me to Korea. I have already bought you an airline ticket.”

“I already said I won’t go.”

“If you don’t go with me. Do not say that I am a mean person?” Her aunt left.

Shin Hye decided to leave the party early because she was getting bored. On her way out Khun decided to give her a ride home. After dropping her off at the front gate, he took off. While trying to open the gate, a man approached her from behind and covered her mouth with a cloth and she fainted.

[NOTE: Chapter I has been really long?, I suppose?
other chatpers won't be as long as Chapter I!
&I hope you readers enjoy it so far! :) ]