Wo Ai Ni(Ch3:?)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i am waiting to watch this la korn. it looks like a cute la korn. 3 couples:
Go-Ploy, Jern-Pok, Shokont-Soum. i think all 3 girls are cute: Ploy,Jern,Soum but the guys are not that cute though.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The p'ke and n'ke look cutie. I haven't see them before. Are they new actress and actors for ch3......any summary to this lakorn.

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
thanks for the photoshoot...
3 pairs of p' ek & nang ek.. wow !!!
Ya, anyone hav the story line of this lakorn?
i really wanna know, ch3 come out with new actress and actors..

roots

sarNie Hatchling
The fanclub over at ch3 said it is airing on May 11 @ 18:45 ^_^

credit Pupae for the caps ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
dancy said:
The p'ke and n'ke look cutie. I haven't see them before. Are they new actress and actors for ch3......any summary to this lakorn.
[post="98570"][/post]​

Go and Ploy both starred in Likasit Huajai as a couple. Go was Pat's brother and Ploy was Pang's sister in that lakorn. If you haven't seen Likasit Huajai yet (starring Por, Pat, Go, Ploy, Woot, Pang, and Saroacha), you should check it out...It is a must see!! They are attractive and talented!! I can't wait to see this lakorn. It looks very interesting!!

anjos

it does sure sound goood.... man this year had such much great movie coming out.... cant waite to see it alll... :w000t:

destiny411

Idyllic
It's so funny...this lakorn is very good...well i'm not all good at making summaries but here's sumthing i can talk about...

5 grandparents that promise to be brothers and sisters walked all the way from China to Thailand...they dream of having their grandchildren marry each other so they can be relatives.... the grandchildren met each other before at the reuion when they were young...Ploy was wearing glasses, have fluffy hair and a gap between her teeth....Pr'aek of course cute...he didn't like her and didn't want to marry her...he dreamed of marry a women...someone from the west... all in all the grandsons did not like the grandduaghters at all ...but when there was another renoun 10 years later...of course the girls became much prettier..they guys regret it and try to get bak w/ the girls...and all this stuff happens...Go just won't say he likes her...wat a dumbass... :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
destiny411 said:
It's so funny...this lakorn is very good...well i'm not all good at making summaries but here's sumthing i can talk about...
5 grandparents that promise to be brothers and sisters walked all the way from China to Thailand...they dream of having their grandchildren marry each other so they can be relatives.... the grandchildren met each other before at the reuion when they were young...Ploy was wearing glasses, have fluffy hair and a gap between her teeth....Pr'aek of course cute...he didn't like her and didn't want to marry her...he dreamed of marry a women...someone from the west... all in all the grandsons did not like the grandduaghters at all ...but when there was another renoun 10 years later...of course the girls became much prettier..they guys regret it and try to get bak w/ the girls...and all this stuff happens...Go just won't say he likes her...wat a dumbass... :loool:
[post="149705"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the interesting summary, Destiny411. I can already tell this lakorn is beautiful!! I'm definitely going to upload and watch it immediately...Geez, there's just so many great lakorns out from Channel 3. I'm loving them all!! I just don't have enough time to catch up with every one of them. I'm hooked on Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun!!