SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow there's no thread of this one... but i don't really keep up with the latest episodes like soompi has.

anyways, season 01 is the best! yeah yeah because of SHINHWA! :wub: but hey! they are so much fun to watch at. :lol:

then afterward, season 1 and 1/2 is alright... but i still watch it since andy is in it. ^_^

now, season 02 is ..... i don't know because i sort of prefer sticking to original game where its only ONE girl instead of SEVEN girls. <_< it just is too much for me to watch all girls' wanting of a guy.

as for guests, i don't care who it is because if i don't like the list then i wouldn't watch it since i ONLY watch anything that has shinhwa, shin jung hwan, and chun myung hoon altogether because they're laughable.

oh yeah, i wonder do anyone know what episode is that having andy and jang woo hyuk together ONCE? because i got all love letter of shinhwa episodes messed up so i fixed it all and there's only one file which is recently i just asked. i already checked at soompi and they don't enlist all guests' list which i'm sooo disappointed. -_- i don't mean to have a high expectation of soompi to be organized or anything... it just that it would be easier for us, the newbies, to know who's in it instead of keep asking by posting a new post. right?

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol I do like season 2 they are all good lol... I REALLLY like the one with Ha Ji Won & Han Ji Hye lol they were just really cute lol as for season two.. I like it when Brian is there he's sooo dorkie lol

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
They should make Brian become a permanent guest or something, he's a real comedian. :lol: I like the Hwanhee impersonation that he does and all of the sexy yet weird stuff lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
me too! i love ha ji-won and han ji hye episodes, too so that's how i became fan of them recently especially ha ji-won. hehe

as for season 02, i do like it, too but not same as season 01 that i love so much.

yeah brian's very adorable... yet weird sometimes. haha neverthless, he's cute! i don't think him as hot guy, though.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man this chick jang young ran.... is sooo annoying! everytime there's shinhwa members in it, she only chooses one of them instead of others... damned it! it's making sooo mad but at same time, i love guys who kept rejecting her so another guy [i think his name is hoodum] who likes her that can get her. LOL that parts always are hilarious.. i always wonder has she been hurt from inside? i mean not all guys want her except hoodum... so sad because he kept being rejected by her... she should reconsider his feelings, though. -_-

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Kitkat.. ahah I think I remember reading somewhere.. how she is obessed with Junjin.. and she is always saying she's Junjin wife and one time sher forced Hyesung to say she is Junjin wife...

I think they were talking about that on the Love Letter fourm.. ahahlol

I havent watch any eps. of Love Letter just yet.. that because I can't find subtitles for it... anyone know where I can get it???

yeah the first season had nothing but Shinhwa.. and I can't wait to DL it.. but than again I need some subtitles ahahlOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
Hey Kitkat.. ahah I think I remember reading somewhere.. how she is obessed with Junjin.. and she is always saying she's Junjin wife and one time sher forced Hyesung to say she is Junjin wife...

I think they were talking about that on the Love Letter fourm.. ahahlol

I havent watch any eps. of Love Letter just yet.. that because I can't find subtitles for it... anyone know where I can get it???

yeah the first season had nothing but Shinhwa.. and I can't wait to DL it.. but than again I need some subtitles ahahlOL
[post="98230"][/post]​
oooh really? that's she said in those episodes? interesting but yet still annoying! <_< i even saw an episode where it has minwoo with SUBS! i can understand why now... he knows that jang young ran is the WIFE of SHINHWA since she always picks any of those members from shinhwa than others. yup, minwoo himself mentioned it! :mellow:

i know! i wish there's subs for the whole season 01 + season 01 and 1/2 because i always wanted to know that part where eric said to kim jung eun that he got highest points by talking romantically in the first episode. and the ones with ha ji-won/han ji hye, too.

you can get the subs at soompi but one problem is they sometime put the DL links under the WRONG episodes... which it pissed me off because it wasted my time downloading it and i got double or three of the same episodes! :angry: so i had to search it around to get it instead of soompi. they don't even enlist the guest list properly. i also suggested an idea there and they still ignored my post as usual. <_< i think soompi is now unorganized everything inside of those sections... [soompi adm/mods, don't get mad at me for saying this... it's true... :ph34r: ]

JaM said:
there actually is already a thread for this...maybe the mods can merge the two :D
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=1680
[post="98290"][/post]​
oops... i didn't see it... MY BAD... [hey mod, can it be merged?]

anyways, back to topic- i rewatched all episodes of this show... omg it's still enjoyable! no matter how many times you watch and it still doesn't bore me yet. well, it probably because of shinhwa... since i only saved those love letter files that contains shinhwa only. :sweat: oh yeah beside shinhwa episodes, i love that one episode where it has a guy who's comedian and is in korean group called NRG? he's sooo hilarious! at end, i was so surpirsed that he chose JANG YOUNG RAN! :eek: then again, i was disappointed that he wasn't coming back to the show after that. :( and i don't have anything against jang young ran... it's just that she always tries her best to get her man and ended up not getting a man except that episode i mentioned. so she knew she wouldn't get a man and still kept picking the same man! ughhh... that's what she makes me disliking her. but she's cute sometimes. hehe.

oh yeah i CAN NOT forget kim jong min! one of my favorite comedians! :lol: every tiny things he does, always crack me up! no matter how hard he tries and it always makes my day. i wonder is he singer or in band?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I <3 Kim Jongmin!!! I thought he was a comedian at first until I realized that he was from the group Koyote (which I heard about but never really listened to), lol. He's got a really nice voice actually...deep and smooth ^_^ The guy from NRG? Are you talking about Cheon Myunhoon? Cause he's still on Love Letter...

Anyways, who is Jang Young Ran? You seem to not like her so much, though. I was watching one of the new LL episodes and Bae Seulgi was imitating Kim Jongmin and someone in the background said that she was becoming more and more like Jang Young Ran...which I was like :blink: cause I don't know who that is.

As for soompi, I love that forum but yes it is very unorganize, however they do try their best. That place has 1000+ visitors a day and so it is really hard to keep for them. Don't yell at the mods, but pity them. If you want them to fix the links, pm the person who moderates the Love Letter thread and tell them specifically which links are wrong (from the ones you dled), therefore they can remove them. By doing that, you will be helping them out a lot from future complaints of other soompiers just like you. If you just generally say that a lot of the links are wrong, no one has time to go through every single one of the links to make sure they're correct. I'm sure they didn't ignore your post either, they probably didn't see it. Seriously, when a new episode comes out, there is like 5 pages up by the end of the day...so many posts...:D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oooh KJM is from koyote? seriously? i saw the name of it and never knew he is in it! i might d/l their album but at same time, my computer space barely has enough space now. i'm going to burn all files onto cd-r soon. so i can d/l some more! ^_^

you should see JYR often... because she was regular on the show from the beginning of season 02. okay, i will post her picture with comedian who accepted her love [i was shocked!]. since i finally FIXED my computer internet problem! because i wasn't be able to screen capture it on my brother's when my internet was down since all of my files are only in my computer. i will be back with pictures at the moment.

as for soompi, i'm not yelling at them or anything...it's just that their rule sometimes is overrated... all i ask is reupload and they warn me through PM... i was like 'oh okay, forget soompi for a while.' -_- i never ask them to rush u/ling or something... i usually said TAKE YOUR TIME and they sort of disgard me or something. <_<

beside, i still go there for goong thread to d/l episodes that's all. :sweat:

--edited [060330]--

hey i found a comedian's name that i talked about recently. it's not chun myung hoon so his name is lee sung jin. i think he's also from nrg, too but i might be wrong, though. :unsure: sorry about not posting his and jyr's photos yet but i will post it later when i have time because i have to study and read really hard for tomorrow test that i always struggle with dental charting... it's not that easy like before. ughhh. :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey i found his picture from korean yahoo. here's lee sung ji!

remember him? yes, he's from NRG... i already checked it out the website. :D

as for jyr, it can't be found in yahoo since the name probably is incorrect... beside name from korean to english is pretty hard to get it right, though. i will try to get her picture as soon as i can. hehe.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Kitkat.. you have subs for the part with Minwoo? what eps is that? I check on soompi but like you mention it's a lil unorganize but I do thank them for subing and helping us out sometimes... and I totally agree I wish there were subs for the Shihwa part... I didnt DL it yet.. but I will later after I get all my xman shows... It just dang I really wish there was subtitles cause I hate not understanding...

and yeah the one chick.. a lot of Shinhwa fans do not liker her ahahlol.. they say she is really annoying ahahlol and she is always trying to be pair up with one of the Shinhwa guys.. I think they mention something about Junjin and how he is always saying NO to her.. ahah I feel sorry for her haahlol

and yeah that NRG guy is funny.. I see him on the xman show alot... and I LOVE Kim Jonk Min... he is TOO FUNNY!! crack me up... he does the stupidest things on xman... and he mess up all the time when he not even the xman.. but I never watch him on love letter..

What is love letter about anyways?? I just never got the chance to DL it yet...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kitkat: Thanks for the pictures. I know who you're talking about...not the girl but I know who Lee Sung Jin is. Lol, that picture isn't really the best one, but he actually looks pretty good nowadays on X-Man. Him and Shinji (from Koyote) are supposedly going out. Anyways, I saw pictures of Chun Myung Hoon from when he was younger and omg he was so cute! I have no clue what the heck happen, becuase he seriously doesn't look like that anymore. He still one funny man though. His cuteness is so creepy though...haha I guess since he wasn't born cute like Brian, he has to use all his effort to be cute.

thoyting: Love Letter is basically trying to couple up at the end of the game. In the first season with Shinhwa, there was only one girl and a bunch of guys and the girl had to choose the guy that she liked at the end of the show. However, in season two or the newer ones, there is like an even number of guys and girls and they have to try to couple up at the end with the person that they liked.

Lol, it's such a funny show! My favorite ones so far is the one with Yunho and Yoochun from TVXQ (from October/November 2005) and also the one with FTTS that came out last month. I love the scenarios that they act out during the couple selection for the couple game. Too bad they don't do that anymore. Now they're doing some kind of partner piggyback trivia race. But still, you should definitely give it a try. I laughed so hard when I first saw it :D

EDIT: here are the pictures of Chun Myung Hoon back in the younger NRG days

*credit to bestiz+suejinners @soompi forum

Hiatus

Super Momo
lmao he was way better back then lol.. hahaha if he lose some weight i'd think he looks hot lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, yeah i got subs on all episodes of M's... i can't remember what episodes he is in... because i'm not using my computer... i use my brother's... i'm too lazy to turn mine on to see the files. lol.

yes i agree with you on cmh's cuteness is creepy sometimes.. i think it's because of his crooked teeth from right side when he smiles with his 'sexy' eyes... o_O when he does that, i crack myself up and at same time, when he does that NUMEROUS of times, he creeps me out a bit. ^^"

i'm thinking uploading love letter shinhwa collection in my archive that i got it from SHCJ, SS, clubbox, and soompi but not at a moment because my brother doesnt' have my files in his.. of course he won't let me d/l anything on his. i'm really pissed at my internet... stupid. >.< beside, my internet is really slow... even though it's dsl... i might upgrade it... i really dont' know it yet. hehe.

JaM, about lee sung jin yeah i post it for everyone, not just you. lol i guess i might not post jyr's picture at a moment... internet problem.. stupid. wow he supposedly went out with shinji? is she only chick from koyote, right?

wow! cmh actually looked cute back then! gosh what happen to him now... with all 'crooked' looks.. nonethless, his personality is sooo hilarious! he's someone who can make you laugh for no reason just like lee sung jin. ^^ hahaha even though he's quite known as uncomforable for love letter show. lmao.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kitkat said:
i'm thinking uploading love letter shinhwa collection in my archive that i got it from SHCJ, SS, clubbox, and soompi but not at a moment because my brother doesnt' have my files in his.. of course he won't let me d/l anything on his. i'm really pissed at my internet... stupid. >.< beside, my internet is really slow... even though it's dsl... i might upgrade it... i really dont' know it yet. hehe.

JaM, about lee sung jin yeah i post it for everyone, not just you. lol i guess i might not post jyr's picture at a moment... internet problem.. stupid. wow he supposedly went out with shinji? is she only chick from koyote, right?

wow! cmh actually looked cute back then! gosh what happen to him now... with all 'crooked' looks.. nonethless, his personality is sooo hilarious! he's someone who can make you laugh for no reason just like lee sung jin. ^^ hahaha even though he's quite known as uncomforable for love letter show. lmao.

[post="99545"][/post]​
sorry, i didn't mean to make it sound like that. i meant after you said his name, i realized who you were talking about. i didn't mean that you just posted it for me..

but anyways, it would be great if you upload all the shinhwa episodes. I really wanted to see them also but was just too lazy to dl all of them. I've been watching a couple of them on youtube though and it's so annoying not knowing what they're saying but i'll watch it for shinhwa ntl

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, i would love to upload it for anyone who's fan of shinhwa or like the game show. lol but it would take me forever to upload it in sendspace probably half of the day depending on what size of the files. i just can't do ysi or uploading.com anymore... when i upload it those websites, it kept saying 'error' which i don't want to reupload it at all and wasting my precious times. >.<

you should give it try even i don't know korean either. i just laugh my ass off for no reason. it's probably because of their actions and the feeling on the show can make you feel like knowing what they say, but i don't know what they mean. ^^" beside, i start to know some korean like i love you, of course, special, mom, something along with easy words. yeah i slowly pick it up bit by bit... ^^;;

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks guys for all these information.. now i really should go DL this show.. but I'm hesitate about it because their is no SUBS.. but I'm definitely going to DL the Shinhwa stuff.. maybe when I get finish DL my other stuff... but if they had the subttiles for these I would DL it right away ahahlol.. I just hate watching stuff and not knowing what they are saying sometimes...

and yeah uploading these files would take forever because its 700MB and that HQ... if you have a slow connection it can take days hahalol...

I should DL the newer eps. since the have the subtitles ahahlol.. Do you remember which eps. was Minwoo in? maybe I can just go look around Soompi.. I know they have the list in the Love Letter thread...

but there are just so MANY things to DL and so little time.. and sometimes the DL jsut take forever!!

sisii

The first time I watched Love Letter was when FTTS was the guest. Brian is sooo sooo cute :wub: I just love him! He was freaking adorable when he started competing in the "Who's cuter" contest against Minwoo. I wanted to pinch his cheeks when he wrap his arms around Minwoo's leg and said something like "Hyung, what did I do wrong? It's because I'm pretty" awwwww kyyoo^^ Then after there was the part where he was against Myung Hoon. :lmao: It was soo funny. Myung Hoon said something along the line: "Brian you will not beat my cuteness!" then Brian replied back saying: "I don't even have to try. I'm always cute. I was born cute" LOL They also have their english freestyle haha I almost pee in my panties when MH said "You sky fly! You no Fly to the Sky. You down the sky! Go back to the sky!" ROFL :loool: Yup my new crush *Brian* was really cute!