• Interests:Nadech and Yaya
    Mario and Taew
    Bie and Noona
    Chris Evans, Adam Levine, Leonardo DiCaprio
    Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence
    The Hunger Games
    New Girl

Current mood:

These kisses were extremely real and daring, love these lakorns because they kicked it up a notch.

1. Manee Yard Fah - Willy and Anne

2. Fai Nam Karng - Sam and Siriam

3. Ploy Lom Phet - Bee and Namfon (too bad it got cut, i know it was longer)

Tape kiss (love it since Bee was so hot kissing taped lips mwahaha)

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

tumblr_nfnoescItf1r3rcwwo2_400_zpsje91gn

cr. to zaynmaliks tumblr

sarNies Oldmaid

Current mood:
I agree! Especially Willy and Anne!!!

Oh I have been looking for that lakorn with Sam and Siriam. Thanks.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

• ceda_lee
  • sarNies
  • 3,898 posts
  • 59 thanks

Current mood:
Thara Himalai at 4:24

At 7:24

Borisat Bambad Kean at 2:19

At 2:35

Manee Yard Fah at 4:27

Likit Kamathep

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

• ceda_lee
  • sarNies
  • 3,898 posts
  • 66 thanks

Current mood:
Nai Roy Ruk at 6:20

Ngao Asoke at 2:25 and 3:40

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

sarNie Adult

Current mood:
Cupid Candy you came up with interesting thread! :coverlaf: :thumbsup: Hahahaha after those R, R into willing, and willing finally we got ourselves some kiss scene :pervie: , I just got into in these lakorn things just recently, so I guess I'll add later then from recent lakorns too.

But I gotta say the old lakorns are way more daring than now. It's funny actually that they restrain present lakorn with these daring kiss scenes, it's merely a peck or even fool the viewers with thumb kisses and camera angle booooo :numchuck: :nono1:

One last thing, but I have this impression that Kong Saharat is like one of the best kisser in lakorns :kiss3: :crush: aside from Ken T; even Aum can't come near to Ken if it comes to kisses

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
cr.thethaism

♥ATEAM♥BARGIE♥

• aikoden
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 17,351 posts
  • 434 thanks
  • Interests:Lakorn & Music ♪♫♪

Current mood:
^ most of aum's kisses are just angle kisses.. LOL what did you expect? hehe..:rofl:

i remember watching the bts of likit kammathep back in the days and the kiss was quite long.. but then in the lakorn.. it was so short.. ahahaha :rofl:

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

cr:jprchan@tumblr
YOUTUBE: AIKODEN | A1K0D3N | aiikoden | BARGIEforum | ThaiLakornSub   | PolkaDotSubbers2
FORUMS: KwanClub | Tangmoclub | BARGIE | ATEAM | MTEAM | YADECH | ThaiLakornSub
PLEASE HELP REUPLOAD ANY OLD LAKORNS & OSTs BACK INTO THE BM SECTION. Thank you.

Head's Up! Be sure to read ---> ~ASIANFUSE RULES~ <--- In effect 11/27/12 and here on out.

sarNies Oldmaid

• ceda_lee
  • sarNies
  • 3,898 posts
  • 315 thanks

Current mood:

^ most of aum's kisses are just angle kisses.. LOL what did you expect? hehe..:rofl:

i remember watching the bts of likit kammathep back in the days and the kiss was quite long.. but then in the lakorn.. it was so short.. ahahaha :rofl:

Aum does have a lot of real kiss scenes too though. I think he's very daring...that is, if his n'eks are willing :whahuh: Too bad his best match, Aff isn't one of the daring ones.

Yes, the bts of Likit Kammathep showed a longer kiss and it almost look like Mart was french kissing Ann.

dertaajaf...I don't get it either. Thailand was suppose to be more conservative back in the days compare to now, but recently, kiss scenes are cut short.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥ ♥TOOMTAM'S CHASER♥

• Interests:♪♩♬ "Cause you feel like paradise
    And I need a vacation tonight
    So if I said I want your body now
    Would you hold it against me." ♪♩♬

Current mood:
yea those were very daring kisses for Anne/Willy and omgosh; Namfon and Bee. Hot. lol

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

ADMIRE.LOVE.ADORE

MARK PRIN. TOOMTAM. JAMES JI

http://www.prinfanclub.com (Thai)  http://www.markprinclub.com (Chinese)

sarNie Egg

• Interests:Thai Drama, Drawing, AsianFuse, and singing

Current mood:
The small but real kiss at the end of GRGR

I am GRGR crazy!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

New fan Fiction! http://asianfuse.net...108#entry842108
YADECH FEVER!! :)
Yaya Urassaya & Nadech Kugimiya <3

sarNies Tombstone

• Alice
  • sarNies
  • 22,694 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Interests:pope&ploy
    Rome&chom
    KenP&Namtarn
    Yam Matira etc

Current mood:

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:The reason I see Ken and Ann as ultimate, legendary koo kwan is not because all of their lakorns are a hit, and winning countless awards together for each of their lakorn, but because how good they are portraying each and every one of their character smoothly.,flawlessly, & effortlessly.Beside their amazing onscreen chemistry, these two are also very well respected individual in the industry.If they're not well respected and a legendary koo kwan, I don't think they would get this honor from Madame Tussauds.Yeah there may be many meaningless koo kwan right now, but there's only ONE TRUE & LEGENDARY KOO KWAN : ANNE & KEN - anonymous

Current mood:
I would say the kisses in 365 Wan hang Ruk was the best!
Its look genuine,pure,sincere,smooth...with sound..
too many kisses in this lakorn but this is my favourite.

this is the best

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

annik_zpsb2f1a99d.jpg

cr:AK CLUB

Thanked by 1 Member:

sarNies Oldmaid

• Interests:The reason I see Ken and Ann as ultimate, legendary koo kwan is not because all of their lakorns are a hit, and winning countless awards together for each of their lakorn, but because how good they are portraying each and every one of their character smoothly.,flawlessly, & effortlessly.Beside their amazing onscreen chemistry, these two are also very well respected individual in the industry.If they're not well respected and a legendary koo kwan, I don't think they would get this honor from Madame Tussauds.Yeah there may be many meaningless koo kwan right now, but there's only ONE TRUE & LEGENDARY KOO KWAN : ANNE & KEN - anonymous

Current mood:
i remember the part in LK..i believe it was french kiss from Mart..i hope to see it again in Qi Pao..

i wonder how many times they need to did thisscene...because in this clip its different

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

annik_zpsb2f1a99d.jpg

cr:AK CLUB

Thanked by 1 Member:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users