Ping

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
let start discussing....................this lakorn is so cute. puri is really making himself a credible actor............

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like this la korn a lot. Puri is so cute. he play his role well like always. i never like Pim but after saw her with Puri,she is cute in this la korn. she make a cute match with Puri. they have quite a lot of sweet scenes together which is cute and i love it. but i hate p'ek step-mom and that Stella girl. and P'ek is mean to n'ek too. <_<

natty

Chubs
i agree samtly.. puri is really building himself up from not important character to secondary character to pra'ek, and even when he was secondary character he stole the show.. like fun feung and glin kaew thamnak kao, and now buang rak.. i think he is one of the best actor in the industry and glad that he's being given the chance to be pra'ek now.. pang too.. that girl can really cry..

jai

sarNie Elites
is the theme song sung by Bua chompoo Ford.. it really sounds like her.. then again it almost sounds like Pim???

chenchy

sarNie Egg
aaahhhhh i loove this lakorn !!! it's soo cute, but i didn't understand anything ! lol
can somebdy explain me pleaz? or tell me a little bit about the storyline?

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
I love Puri and Pim too hehe they are soooooooo cute together :D ..does anyone have the theme song to the lakorn I would like to download it?? THanx so much~

meenia

sarNie Adult
Puri and Pim are so cute...My heart beat very fast when Puri looks at Pim and play the playboy type. Puri is so hot and sexy in this lakorn. Pim like always is the sweet and innocence n'ek. She looks young, therefore she can pull off her roles. Love this Lakorn...

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn was made in 2002 but just aired this year. pim looks so much younger in ping. i like her better in pen tor and leh pumares. puri looks the same. it was so funny when pim tripped and then was like this is a new dance routine called froggy. the lakorn is so cute, but puri is such a jerk though and pim is always innocent.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the theme song is sang by Ann(the girl that wear glasses play as pim's friend in the la korn) her songs was turn on a lot in this la korn. i like her voice and songs. i have her song but don't remember where it's. i hate Puri role lately he's such a jerk. i just wanna smack him and that Stella girl is such a *****!!! Pim is a annoying too always come back to Puri when he tell her to go away and she would cried often too. but Danny is so cute. he's always sweet to n'ek. such a nice friend. i have to agree Puri play as a jerk when he yell at n'ek and mean to her. he play it so well. and the sweet scene omigosh!!! he play it so well too. i'm so into it. if he look at me with those eyes i would melt!! he's such a great actor. he always play a role that is interesting to watch. in fun fuerng, Grin keo thum nuk cow, Bwong ruk,Ruk 8009 even though he's not p'ek but he steal the show he make p'ek character not fun to watch. i just love him and hope that he will get to play a main interesting role again and hope so bad he will get to play as p'ek again because he just deserve too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Puri is so confuse..lol..I was watching episode 14 when Puri told Pim that the curly hair chick was his wife I was like wth?! Pim looked so hurt :angry: Puri needs to get slap in here :lol:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...you have seen this lakorn to part 14? I have only seen this lakorn to part 4. I'm missing a lot. I love this lakorn. Love Puri and Pim...They are awesome together. Cute couples...Puri is so hot and cute. Yes, I hate it when he is not nice to Pim.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Boy!!! The lakorn is soo cute!! I mean Puri and Pim! She gave him a kiss and he did the same after!! lol

And Puri....sooo HOT! :wub:

Wow Ana!!! already part 14?!!! :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally... the writer make sense... now Pim is mad at Puri. he try to explain but she won't listen. i like it. i mean it gotta go both ways. n'ek should be mean to p'ek back too. so it's fair. i know that scene when he say he has a wife she should have slap his face.... i love it too that they both exchange kisses. she get to kiss him and he get to kiss her. i love the sweet scenes between them. there are so many hugging & kissing scene of them which i love it.hehehe. agree..Puri is soooo hot!!! he's so cute!!! i just love him. and Pim is very cute+adorable.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn! I never knew Puri can be that cute. I love it when Pim was going to slap him and he opened his arms and acted like he was going to kiss him...

I have one question, is the old lady that Pim talks to all the time Puri's aunt (or whoever she is) in disguise?