Tey Jai Ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
pat(nang ek from likit hua jai) has new lakorn call tejairak..dont know whos praek yet credit to thaidramafan

L

lalalek

The Question is : Is The movie gunna be a Grammy or an RS movie??? That is all i want to know!!!!! :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing this special news, Tinah. I love Pat and her character. I'm definitely waiting for more info on this lakorn. I hope she will be able to star with Por once more...I can't get enough of this couple. They are the bomb!! They are the most attractive and the greatest of them all...Ahhh...Pat and Por make my heart melt!!

roots

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Mara your wish came true, the pra'ek is Por Tiksadee. :wub:

roots

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
are u serious roots?..lol..wow..i wish my can come true..por and pat in another lakorn..wow so quick..
[post="100791"][/post]​
Yes I'm serious and is make by the same production that produced Barp Ruk Talay Fun. ^_^

I think they might be the next Mew-Willy of Channel 3. :sweat:

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
wow.. cant wait. is it a drama or comedy. i kinda want to see them in a comedy. this is their third lakorn together.hehe not complainin tho.

tinah

sarNie Coma
think they might be the next Mew-Willy of Channel 3.
lol..hmm..i think ill always mew and willy more..to me they just cant be replace..well willy/anne too..but its weird..wont channel 3 wait til like another year then pair them up again..its too soon..i think it might be a comedy cuz their last 2 lakorn was a drama already

navy

sarNie Adult
I left my thought in another thread too...'cause I have a feeling that pretty SOON, tv3 will pair Willy and Mew....I can tell by seeing some pics they were together...in tv3 anniversary event and tv3 calendar 2006........

HOPE it's not true that Willy won't accept any lakorn before and after (at least after his honymoon) his wedding day...saw some threads somewhere.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i thought channel 3 was giving us a sign that mew/willy will be pairing up..but he probaly wont accept any before his wedding cuz he has too many things to plan..and isnt he marrying in June?..im so happy for him yet sad too..because we wont be seeing him often anymore.. :(

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Okay...So I am a little sad that it's not Tye but it's okay becaue I love Por too!!! He's got killer eyes and lips...Wow, can't wait to see this lakorn now...Love these two together...They've got great chemistry!!!!!

destiny411

Idyllic
AHHHHH...for real?....Pat & Por 4 eva....they so cute together... :wub: :wub:

But w/ tye?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------