Hua Jai Toranong

tinah

sarNie Coma
:w000t: omg thanx roots!..you made my day..that means this lakorn is taking wed-thurs timeslot..i thought it was suppose to be a new lakorn not stock..but im still happy...so many lakorns of kong..jun euy jan jao..jao sao kartanhang and now this..kool

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Isn't it weird for one actor to have 3 lakorns on air at the same time?? LOL, Kong is sure busy but at least Tik K. is age appropriate for him. Rita and Ann looks way too young for him. Standing next to them he looks like a cradle robber.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i know.....at first i was totally love it....but the end ...i was :shock: didn't like it...ERRR but do we know what the storyline is about?

tinah

sarNie Coma
know.....at first i was totally love it....but the end ...i was  didn't like it...ERRR but do we know what the storyline is about?
no i dont know the storyline..it was so long ago this lakorn is like 3 years old..and i dont think they ever had the summary posted up..i know tik's role is like her other role..sweet..likes flowers..something like that lol..dont remember..one of tik's fan told me but i wish her role was different..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
oh i mean this NEW one...not the other one...i saw the other one..and didn't like it as much...HAHHA ..

i can't wait for this one....my mom love Kong..HAHA...i want to check out his new one with Rita....thanks for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i mean this NEW one...not the other one...i saw the other one..and didn't like it as much...HAHHA ..

i can't wait for this one....my mom love Kong..HAHA...i want to check out his new one with Rita....thanks for sharing.
i was talking about this lakorn too chewy..lol..dont know if the summary ever came out..we'll have to wait and see on the 12 :D my mom loves kong too..and tik..so she'll be really happy..i love both of them too

tinah

sarNie Coma
so this isnt airing april 12 anymore?..cuz calla said chakrit/yardthip lakorn is airing that day

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting for this lakorn eversince I know that they filmed. My god, I lost hope already. Now it will be aired, I am soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, can't aymore.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive been waiiting for this lakorn to air since it started filming too..im sooo happy its finally airing!

red

sarNie Hatchling
so this isnt airing april 12 anymore?..cuz calla said chakrit/yardthip lakorn is airing that day

Are you sure? i can't wait to see tik & kong once again.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
roots said:
Airing April 12 before the news on Channel 3.
[post="99054"][/post]​

Oh really it's before the news right Roots?

That means the Primetime slot is still open..... :D ...omg I hope they air Oum Ruk!!!

EDIT: never mind it's gonna be primetime since Chakrit is airing the same day...and it's airing daytime

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder whats the genre for this lakorn..i hope its not boring because ive been waiting for so long to watch this

roots

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the teaser for this when I watch Lom Huan live this morning and it going to air April 19 @ 13:30 Thailand's time. Wai Rai Yord Ruk air April 12 @ 19:15.

The lakorn is not period, just a modern lakorn. ^_^