Sad Parts That Make you cry in Lakorns

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
What scene/part in lakorn made you cry??
I have to say end of Ruean Prae 2011 and Kidnap scene of Game rai game ruk,
And Some brutal :r-scene-pop-corn: i saw (Boy Pakorn and Vicky Susina).

Post yours?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i cried in rook kard too especially the scene where Cee supposidly kills Cheer :( ... there's too many to list cause i cry easily lol

I cried in Sarp Poo Sah when Tanya was crying and telling her story for everyone to understand her and Chai hugged her.

Almost all Ken's lakorn makes me cry, especially KA lakorns.

For example, near the end when KA confess their love in Oum Rak and Sawan Bieng. Usually anytime Ken cries I start tearing. In some scenes in Sood Sanae Ha and Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong I cried from laughter lol

I also cry when a character dies e.g. Kobori's death and Pan Thai Norasing. I've cried many times in Sai Lohid due to the war, family, situation, separations. Hmmm, I cry alot haha. This may sound weird but I enjoy crying for a film because it connects me to the film even better.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm...this is hard. However, the first thing that came to my mind is the scene in Sawan Bieng when Kawee (Ken) kneels before Narin (Ann) and confesses his love for her and asks her to marry him.
Also, the part in near the end in Oum Rak when Chen (Ken) has flashbacks and dreams of Pat (Ann) and their baby made me cry too.
I didn't watch all of Jai Rao but I watched the official MV on YouTube and started to cry.
Wow, a lot of Ken's lakorns make me cry. -_-

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bo Bae - When Kwan's mom nicely tells Cee to stop getting in touch with her daughter and on Kwan's wedding day Cee gives his best wishes for her and walks away.

Ma Mia - When Kob takes off her head scarf and starts wiping Num's feet.

Prajun See Roong - When Bie makes Off Kowtow to his feet.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
The parts that makes me cry is when the Pra'ek is being an a**hole to the Nang'ek.
I cried a lot in Jai Rao....Ken was so mean to Aff.
I also cried in Game Rai Game Ruk and Roy Mai.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mamia - The end part is so sad. When I was younger and saw this lakorn I cry so much. :cry:

Luerd Kattiya - The end was just to heartbreaking.

Leh Poom Ma Res - :lmao: I hate the end of this one so much...Pong didn't even get to finish telling Pim he love before he die.

Jai Rao - I was sad at the end how Aff became a kid but I didn't cry for some reason. lol

Ching Chang - When Ball and Toey found out they are relate to each other.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Oum Ruk - the scene where Anna was yelling at Mark not to go in the delivery room because he's not the father of the baby. And also, towards the end where where Anne went to visit the Ken's photo gallery and was having flashbacks of their memorable moments together (when she was pregnant). The music was quite sad too which made the whole scene even more sad. And of course, when Anne told him not to leave and Ken, Anne, and their daughter all embraced eachother.

Sawan Bieng - All of the father-son scenes... especially the part where his dad finally admits that he wasn't a good father because he kept changing wives & spoiling Kawee instead of spending quality time with Kawee. Then Kawee's dad was like if you don't let Narin go, you'll regret everything you've done to her. And also, the part where Kawee tells his dad how come he never protects him or is always siding with someone else that is not his son. No wonder Ken and his onscreen dad won an award for those scenes and many other scenes. And the last scene would be when Kawee was trying to please Narin at her house by the river, and he tells her that he doesn't ever want to be mean/angry again to Narin because he's scared that his child won't love him.

365 Days of Love - when Tula finally writes in the diary (after his wife keeps on forcing him to but he forgets) and confesses everything that he wrote to her at the divorce court. The part where he says that he enjoys watching her sleep/wake up late & eating at their favorite BBQ place (even though she hates it) because it brings happiness to him was heartfelt moment.

Dok Som See Thong - The part where Raeya finds out that Pope knows that Raeya's mom is a maid.... Raeya runs downstairs and starts yelling at her mom and telling her that she's ashamed that her mom is a maid and why couldn't she become a clerk or a teacher. Soooooo sad..... you should never look down on your parent's occupation. And also, the part where Raeya confesses to her mom that she's pregnant with a married man, and her mom bursts into tears and saying that how could she do this because she's young, beautiful and has a good job. No wonder Chompoo got a lot praise for her performance in this lakorn .... those mother-daughter scenes were pretty intense.

Game Rai Game Ruk - When Saichon/Charles was driving and all of the sudden he starts banging/crying at the steering wheel and screaming "You hate me that much Fahlada!!!!" And the scene where Chompoo Prae was yelling at Fah and saying that Fah doesn't love her because she is just an adopted sister and then Fah took a bullet for her adopted sister.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree. EVERY ONE OF KEN & ANN's LAKORN TOGETHER made me CRY like a baby. Lol
Just the way Ken cries touches your heart. You can't help but cry with him. He's an amazing cryer.
Like when he went went to his fathers funeral in Sawan Biang and he was crying in the inside.

Koo Kum. Gosh. The ending got my crying like crazy. I never knew how sad it was until i rewatched it.

Many others did, kind of. I just can't seem to recall any. ahhaa But definitely touchy, sad scenes make me cry.

Asy

sarNie Immature
In Jam Loey Rak, after the rape. Soraya talks to Gayu that she wanted to be a monkey.

In Klin Kaew Klang Jai; Nok asked Rita how was her life as an orphan child. Rita told her her sad story and Nok kept thinking about her lost daughter. T_T

I'm in the class, will continue later.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't usually get carried with overflowing emotions that pra'ek and nang'ek show. But there're two exceptional moments though,
Roy Mai >> when Siriwong stabbed by his brother, and should I mention every detail of that river scene? Aum and Aff cried so beautifully it shredded my heart. And afterward, I kinda bawling the moment she saw Aum's body for the last time, leaned her head to his body. Wow, I can't get enough of these two! Too superb to describe with words

GRGR >> The moment Nang Fah and Saichon being separated by evil Yasa :worthy:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't usually get carried with overflowing emotions that pra'ek and nang'ek show. But there're two exceptional moments though,
Roy Mai >> when Siriwong stabbed by his brother, and should I mention every detail of that river scene? Aum and Aff cried so beautifully it shredded my heart. And afterward, I kinda bawling the moment she saw Aum's body for the last time, leaned her head to his body. Wow, I can't get enough of these two! Too superb to describe with words

GRGR >> The moment Nang Fah and Saichon being separated by evil Yasa :worthy:
I'm with you with Roy Mai and GRGR and I will always cry where are there are touching or sad scenes between parents and child (kid or adult).

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Sawan Saang: The very start when Min Was crying. When she kept crying and Cee's mom told her to Kowtow to his feet. it was so sad because she didn't do anything wrong...

Game Rai Game Rak: The part where Saichon and Nangfah gets seperated by the evil ugly guy(forgot his name)! Also when Prae was yelling at her a little before Fahlada got shot.

Rachinee Morlum: Joy and Puals Lakorn I cried because i thought my mom was gonna leave me like that and forget about how i look like.. LOL I live with her now!

Pra Jun See roong: Alot of parts made me cry!

A crazy little thing called Love: When Nam told Shone she liked him and fell in the pool.

Sawan Biang I cried a lot watching it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG how am I going to do this...

Oum Ruk:
When Pat realize she couldn't abort the baby.

When Chen's sister-in-law had a miscarriage. And the couple depressing moment.

The before, during and after the deliver room scene. When Mark claimed to be the father of Pat's baby but Anna confronted him that the rightful person should be Chen, the real father of the baby. Oh the part that got me super teary was when Chen walked in the delivery room, he didn't know what to do so he sort of stood there and suddenly he grabbed a hold of Pat's hand and encouraged her to push the baby with Ken's superb acting as the concern and loveable soon to be daddy Chen. And when the baby came out. Oh that moment was just so touching.

Sawan Bieng:
All of Kawee and his father scenes.

When Kawee apologized to his deceased father.

At the end when he got down on his knee!!!

All remakes of Koo Kum:
You know what scene I am talking about.

Neung Ruthai:
When Neung tried to fix her mistake but no one cared about her.

When everyone found out Neung had a brain tumor.

Right before Neung passed away, she tells her grandma, no matter the sex of the baby, the grandma promise to love the child.

And when she died. So freaking damn unfair. Her dad got a wife and new child, the grandma got a new grandchild, and her step sister got with the pra ek!!!

Mae Ai Sa Eun
The last 20 minute of the last episode.

Will be back for more.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Koo Kum (1990 and 2004 version): The part when Kobori died in Ang Somalin arms and before he died he said his soul will be waiting for her at the milky way. I cried so hard I get stuffy nose and my eyes puffed up. The OST is beautiful and listening to it even made me sad for Kobori.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rak Nai Roy Kan (Tang & Noos)....when Pat gets shot in front of Ong and at the very...her suicide note to her dad & her walking towards to sea wearing a wedding dress. Kind of creepy when you think about it, but this scene stuck with me forever. I cried for unknown reasons. Wasn't sure what I was feeling or why I was crying. It was just sad.

Yak Yoo Tawan Tee Plai Fah (Mam & Tang)...when they spend their last night together.

Rachinee Morlum...the climax, when Joy, her dad and little sister were on stage singing and Dala Lai realizes that's her family and when Joy finally bows down to Dala Lai...gosh, I cried like a baby.

Botun Gleeb Sood Tai...when Aum found his father, :cry1:

GRGR...separation scene, I was depressed for weeks LOL!

Roy Mai...when Jao Nang Noi tried to kill herself with the hairpin...I wanted to die too. Sooooooooo sad.

Soooo much more...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I have to say Mamia. The scene that had me balling was when they were getting ready to send Mamia home on the elephant ride. Then she ran down and went to Jao Noi n kneel down n wiped his shoes with her hair. Gosh that part is just so sad. I cried so much.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Whenever someone dies...
Koo Kum. Gosh. The ending got my crying like crazy.
Rachinee Morlum...the climax, when Joy, her dad and little sister were on stage singing and Dala Lai realizes that's her family and when Joy finally bows down to Dala Lai...gosh, I cried like a baby.
OMG, i agree with u all. i hate whenever a main character dies in a lakorn its so sad. and gosh everytime i see koo kum no matter its the new r old ver. i always cry crazily. And omg, i cry everytime in Rachinee Morlum when its the dad's part, my eyes almost pop out. TT__TT
And of course Mae Ai Sae Eun was hecka sad too i hate it, it was one of the saddest lakorn overall, noon abonding her family was already enough then she dies at the end. OMG!!!!! TT___TT