[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to the latest tv pool, rumors has it that Aff is starring alongside Pope in this lakorn. if that is the case, this will be affs first lakorn with broadcast

also, Khun Nong is preparing a lakorn for Pope to play as the lead so it could possibly be this one.

http://www.pantip.co.../A11632271.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooo! Aff and Pope that sounds mighty perfect. ;) I want to see more of Aff too since Rak Prakasit is her only lakorn atm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So according to the novel, nek is suppose to be 32 years old and she's desperate for a baby while praek is a rich businessmen.

Aff might be too busy planning her wed in june so who knows if she can be in here

Thanks to snow for the decription of the novel

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's about time my man Pope becomes Pra'ek!!! And I hope he stays in this one for sure.
And I also doubted that Aff will accept to be in here. I can just see it that she won't
be in here. I don't know I have a strong feeling she will not accept. I just hope that
Pope is in for sure. And the nang'ek, I hope I like her whoever she is. And it better
not be a newbie too! I Love him and Mint C together. But since nang'ek have to be 32
Mint C is not in for sure. Janie and Pope might make a cute couple. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo POPE :heart: AFF

I always dreaming about this LMAO.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I dunno.....she still has MSN to consider as well as PB. I think she won't be in any of these and get married instead, she is marrying in April anyways. Hope she's like Noon and has a couple of lakorns after marriage.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I still want Janie and Pope too. But I think Pope with Aff or Rita will be a good match. I miss him with Mint Chalida alot though. I think he's alright with Araya. He was already in a lakorn and mv with her so hope it's not her but since it's broadcast it's most likely Afaya they chose.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow Aff and Pope I'm been wishing they pair one day now finally arrive
they have a good age too Pope his just 2 years younger than Aff
Pope 1982 his born the same year as Ploy Chermarn and Aff 1980
if Aff can't be in then another good choice pair P'Pope and P'Ploy Chermarn
if Broadcast can throw in Pope/Aff as pair then please another production throw in
P'Aff and P'Rome :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still want Janie and Pope too. But I think Pope with Aff or Rita will be a good match. I miss him with Mint Chalida alot though. I think he's alright with Araya. He was already in a lakorn and mv with her so hope it's not her but since it's broadcast it's most likely Afaya they chose.
hmm I don't think they will give this to Chompoo since she's already consider in their
big project the two choice as pra'ek is in between Tik and Ananda
it'll be a dream come true if Pope and Aff if can't then another choice is Pope/Rita

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ลือ !! ช่อง3...วางตัว"แอฟ ทักษอร"ประกบคู่"โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์"ใน"ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน"

credit to Postjung

in this pictures Pope has a resembling images of Rome and Great

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake? the title sound so similar.
I like Pope & Matt, Pope/Aff, Pope/Namfon (they shoot 2012 calander together).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is this a remake? the title sound so similar.
I like Pope & Matt, Pope/Aff, Pope/Namfon (they shoot 2012 calander together).
I'm sure Pope and Matt will get their chance as pair but not sure about Namfon cos
Pope his very popular atm they wouldn't want to down grade him to play a evening lakorn
since Namfon she's stuck with them

Asy

sarNie Immature
I want to know about the lips on Pope's chest. Is it his real tattoo? Or just a sticker LMAO

Asy

sarNie Immature
If it is real, I'll be shocked to death j/k. Pope doesn't smoke and drink. But if he had tattoos it would be quite weird.:scratchchin: