Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
It seem the top pic was talking at Pantip [webboard Chalerm Thai] about DaraVDO have plan to remake lakorn "Ubattihet" and they said that the P'Ek n N'Ek is Om Akapan n Kwan Usamenee...

อุบัติเหตุ [n.] (ubattihēt = ubatthēt) EN: accident ; crash FR: accident [m]

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my, they already look so good together. I really hope its true the storyline is not so interesting but I have hope that when they make this it will be good.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
O i hoPe this is true...i mean it will be a dream come true but i want them to start in a good story line...anyways i always want them to together...it this really happen than yay!!!

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
I never watched the old version before but from searched and read at some story-line which just have a little, someone wrote that this Lakorn will alike Jem Ley Rak

The story start from N'Ek is the woman who lived and graduated from oversea but she have a problem with her father, and when she came back to Thailand she chose to stay with her mother who is care only money, drunkard and love to play cards/engage in gambling( actually her parent already separated). After she came back to Thailand, she work at her father company as P'Ek's secretary ( It's about car company) . P'Ek girlfriend don't like N'Ek very much and she has tried to do anything to drive N'Ek away from P'Ek especially she was plan to cut the brake cable N'Ek's car and then pretend as it was a murder, but the situation was change when P'Ek's girlfriend was run pass in front of N'Ek car, the brake cable was cut, so N'Ek became a murderer, then many story happen after this until she has to live with P'Ek at the island..........

The old version couple is Likit n Sirium

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pease be Om i mean how much i want Kwan and Wier to reunited i want to see Om with Kwan first...their a new Pair!!!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Fitting in two weeks but I'm not sure na. Might be just rumor. They waiting to confirm who the p'eak.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chob P'New :yes: P'New, P'Om or P'Weir is good for me. The storyline sounds kind of like Klin Cheewit with Jariya and Johnny.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Most people at pantip want Om and Kwan
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11808192/A11808192.html
I really wanna to see Om and Kwan more tho :(

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn were remake a few times already. There were version nangeke was Malady I forgot her last name and the latest one was Pete Thongjer and Katleena Gloss.