[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title: นางฟ้าซาตาน

Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

Link:
http://www.spicyforu...-satan-daravdo/

Rumor to be Pong & Pancake.....

So sad for Cheer & Kan fans they really want to see Cheer & Kan in this lakorn. If ya have read in PS topic...theirs thai fans being request them (Chan couple) from the being for them to be in this lakorn but it look like it might go to Pan & Pong...lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind Pancake and Pong, both of them is a new pair. It's alright maybe Kan and Cheer will have another lakorn soon they're cute together. Thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ooh fresh couple. I like both Pan and Pong so I hope this is true. They looked nice on a mag cover a couple years ago.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pan and Pong...tat sound really good but sadly if Pan is in here not many poeple goingto watch no offense but i like her...i think she okay

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think ch7 they don't very do make they couple for a lakorn like ch3 did,or maybe This is just me only feel this way.I don't very like how ch7 did for their couple

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, ch7 really dont care about the fans request.

isnt this a remake of johnnys lakorn? seem like pongs been doing a lot of lakorn with ch7..dont they want to use their own actors? or atleast find new actors for their channel

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@ Tinah, not sure if this is a remake of Johnnys version. I did a search on it and his lakorn was the only one that came up. So I'm not so sure. It might be a remake.

---

Daravdo going to change the name of the title. So it not going to be Nangfah Satan.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The title can be translate to ' Devil Angel' or 'Evil Angel' Nangfah Satan its the same when they call Kularb Satan 'Devil Rose' or 'Evil Rose'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank u Tinah and Alice...i dont know wat ill do with out u too!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Who is really the p'ek and n'ek in here?
If pong then can it be Kwan,I think last year I see lakorn belong to pong and Kwan but while ago it gone then I never it again an any update or even the title in here.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
You know i really wanted cheer & kan to be in this lakorn! Pancake & pong obviously have lakorns lined up for them already but yet they get numerous lakorns thrown @ them. Its not that i dont like pancake or pong, i do but ch7 needs to give there stars some diff roles lol! Luv pong but he's had the same ROLES OVER & OVER LOL! gosh really hwas rooting for CK! Pong is great at his AGGRESSIVE ROLES BUT ID LOVE TO SEE HIM IN A DIFF ROLE.

LATELY CH7 REMAKES ARE SO
BLEH!!! THEY SUCK.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is really the p'ek and n'ek in here?
If pong then can it be Kwan,I think last year I see lakorn belong to pong and Kwan but while ago it gone then I never it again an any update or even the title in here.
The cast is still unconfirmed. They haven't pick who the p'ke & n'ke yet but it look like its going to be Pong & Pan in the end......The lakorn with Pong & Kwan I think it has been movie into the "Cancel, Old Stock, Unconfirmed Lakorn" section if you want to go check it there.