mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

Details
Title: 옥탑방 왕세자 / Oktabbang Wangseja
Also known as: Attic Prince
Genre: Fantasy, comedy, romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2012-Mar-21 to 2012-May-??
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday Night 21:55
Original Soundtrack: Rooftop Prince OST

Cast
Micky Yoochun as Yong Tae Yong / Lee Gak
Choi Won Hong as young Lee Gak
Han Ji Min as Park Ha / Bu Yong
Jun Min Seo as young Park Ha / young Bu Yong
Lee Tae Sung as Yong Tae Moo
Jung Yoo Mi as Hong Se Na / Hwa Yong
Kim So Hyun as young Se Na / young Hwa Yong
Lee Min Ho as Song Man Bo
Choi Woo Shik as Do Chi San
Jung Suk Won as Woo Yong Sul

*Credit to: dramawiki n viki

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
anyone seen this drama yet? i saw first two episode it was soo good! XD i love it so far.. <3 all the main guys r really cute.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Girl I just finished watching EP.3 and it was sooooooooo funny! I love everything about this drama...and yes all the guys are freaking cute, except the bad guy of course :b Not to mention the evil girl! arugh, she is really getting on my nerves! The next preview show her stealing Bak Ha's check, gosh that evil evil Beech!!! I just wish for Yoochun to fall in love with her ASAP!!!

My Review of EP.3

I'm totally in love with Yoochun and Han Ji Min chemistry in this EP. Love the part where they went to the country side. Love it how they argued and she think he such a loser who can't do anything. lol he def. show her at the end...got all of those villagers to picks the strawberry for them...oh and love the part where she was sleeping in the train coming back home...she felled asleep on his shoulder, and he pushed her away with his finger hahahah. Also the part where she tricked him into sucking the balloon...LMAO

Oh yeah...another part is the part where the four of them were changing cloths in the elevator...their face when it the elevator opened were PRICELESS! Bak Ha was so mean..she took them to the dumpster for new clothing...the yellow guy found a boot that looks like what a crown prince shoe would wear back then, he too funny, running toward them, with a coat that is ruin and looking so excited to found it for Yoochun :D

So far this Drama is going great! it just gets better and better! I can't wait til Yoochun fall for HJM and finally learn that the girl he thought he was in love with is just a fake! Can't wait til tomorrow EP so I can come back and spam here :DDD

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
My short little something MV for RTP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlpyiz8o7k

OMG...I'm also in love with the OST!

This one is by Jay Park!!! <3 him btw...I like it how it's so jumpy and energetic! it flow rightly with the theme of the drama :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNXTE6LpE8

This is the main theme for Crown Prince and Park Ha...I thought it the perfect song for their love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yPWZqyZL0

This song is truly touching! It played at the beginning with Park Ha and I thought it was so beautiful done to enchanted her scene! Then it again played when Yoochun was crying at the lake in modern day, and gosh, my eyes got teary just from that :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcth97bsQ5Q&feature=related

So far so good...great OST, wonderful cast, great scriptwriter, great director and crews! What more can you want in a Kdrama :DD I'm going to wait til later and watch EP. 4 when it's fully subb, but gosh I saw the preview for next week EP, and the second girl is such a bitch! arugh! but it look like Yoochun is going to live in with the old grandmother...interesting!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 3 was so HILARIOUS...my favorite part was when the guys were all in the elevator and changing (like what pangiaxiong said)...SO FUNNY! XD
I can't wait for next week's episodes...I'm so hooked with this drama! That evil girl is of course getting on my nerves too!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 was so HILARIOUS...my favorite part was when the guys were all in the elevator and changing (like what pangiaxiong said)...SO FUNNY! XD
I can't wait for next week's episodes...I'm so hooked with this drama! That evil girl is of course getting on my nerves too!
LMAO...yes that elevator scene...and their faces = PRICLESS hahahah.

Talking about the evil step-sister, I freaking want to choke her..SERIOUSLY! she gets on my nerves and more on the next EP. Did you see it? she poured water over Park Ha's face! if I were there, I would of slap her silly!!

My review on EP.4:

EP 4 was so amazing! and hilarious, yet sad at the same time.

First of all, I hate it in a Korean drama when the main guy first fall for the second girl, and chase after her like crazy. Now that is exactly what happened in the beginning of EP 4. I thought that by the time the guards kicked him out, he would get it straight that, that beech is not the crown princess anymore. But no, he just gotta run back to her at the end, and ended up in the water like Tae Young (present Yoochun). I love Micky but I was ready to kick his ass in this EP. b/c he was so mean to Park Ha, and he didn't even question her before asking her why she was late. He acted like a spoiled brat (of course it understandable coming from a prince who is so used to getting his ways) and yelled at her...poor Park Ha, I can tell she was about to cry but I guess she hold it back b/c she doesn't want the Prince to know.

All of these BS happened to her b/c of that evil step-sister of hers. Someone need to kick her ass soon, b/c I'm able to go in there myself and do it lol. ...what pissed me off more is that, that beech ripped her check (hard learn check or more like loan), knowing that it was for the shop. That beech would do anything to get Park ha to go back to America! She is soo frigging scared that Park Ha might try to steal her ugly BF..PLEASE! GIRL...no one want your man..she got A PRINCE! or will get a prince hahah...oh yeah, btw I hate the step-mother. At first I thought that she will be nicer to Park Ha and truly love her like a real daughter...but nope, it seem like she just nice to her in place of her real daughter. If her real daughter is there, she will not get a rat ass about Park Ha...she is just like her daughter, leech on Park Ha...but when she is in trouble, acted like she so poor and can't help!

Dispites those horrible moments that happened to Park Ha in this EP...I was glad that the writer decided to add some comedy to lighten up the atmosphere.

My fave will have to be the part where all four of them were at the street, wearing mascots and dancing...OMG I was laughing like crazy there. Esp. on the Prince's part! His little dance was awesome!!! and fainting at the end hahahah but the more excited part was when Park Ha was alone with the Prince..and he acted so shy when she touched his hand hahaha!

Oh yeah, and the part where the three of them were finding jobs so they could feed the Prince. The Yellow dude was soooo cute, he washed the car like outside and inside. I cracked up when he was like "I'll make this black stuff white" LMAO...cute dude!

Hate the part where the Prince ran to that beech after the showcase! But loved the part at the end when he told the old lady that he is Tae Young...that was soooo satisfying...the looks on the bad guy face was PRICELESS!!!

All in all, this got to be the best EP. so far! I'm loving where this is going! and can't wait til next week...gosh, its coming too slow!

Oh and I heard that some girls were predicting that the girl who drowned might not be the crown princess but Bu Young (Han Ji Min) because when Micky tear dropped onto the cloth with the butterfly (remember that the cloth was made by Bu young and not the crown princess...the crown prince is in love with the character of the crown princess which we all know that it's Bu Young's character), it came alive therefor setting a new destiny...it flew to Tae Young and that's how he was able to notice Park Ha. Confusing but I think it might be true..anyway can't wait for next week :DD

oh and sorry for the long essay! You girls def. know now that I'm obsessed with this drama hahah

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...you are so right about the evil sister! Yeah, I love the guys...they are HILARIOUS!!! Especially the car wash scene. XD

Yeah, I was thinking that Bu Young was the one who drowned because after she told Crown Prince the answer to the riddle, the crown princess must've got angry or something and drowned her.

^_^---thanks for you comment about my siggie pangiaxiong...it's not the best but oh well. ;)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I really really like this drama. Micky and the rest actors and the main actress are doing such a great job.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I haven't had a chance to watch this drama in all the episodes but watch some funny clips of it and it was hilarious. The guys did an outstanding job.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Same here, can't wait til next week. I'm dying for more sweet scene betwee LG and PH. Sigh...but I don't want to see TM or SN...I'm sick of those two!!!! Their stupid little plan gonna backfire and then SN gonna cry like a little beech again. Once she get caught, she'll point finger at TM, saying he force her to do it, blah blah blah blah...those two might just end up killing each other at the end of the drama. I hope they get what they deserve.

I think my biggest concern right now is that they'll do something evil to PH since once they found out how much LG love PH. I think that when the time come for LG to realize his love for PH and save her from a certain death, he and the J3 will go back :teary:

This drama is heading toward a sad or bittersweet ending guys, prepare for tissue :weep:

neena

sarNie Adult
seriously, i liked the direction of this drama too...hopefully they don't pull anything crazy...i will wait for the ending.

neena

sarNie Adult
GOODNESS, if they pull a Young Gul on Park Ha...Jeez...Idk, i am banning anything that has to do with kdrama!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LMAO ^ your comment crack me up. Yea, they better not, but don't worry since this writer is better than the other one. We'll find out by tomorrow how the ending will be heading!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So I watched the second to last epi without watching the other epis. And I gotta say, I feel bad for them. He disappeared on their wedding day!! Hopefully when I watch the ending it won't be the whole 'real present guy' waking up and then falling in love with the main girl. And the guy that went back ends up with the lil sis. That's just messed up because even though she reincarnated, it doesn't mean she's the same person as the past and vice versa. I thought they'd send the present guy back to the past in place of the Prince, hehe that'd be a hilarious ending.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hey ppl,

i made an AWESOME mv for the leads, so check it out! spent 3 days on it!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr4ueq_rtp-mv-series_shortfilms