[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
wow, I will love this couple, I THINK! I bet this is a rom-com too . I wanna see mario in a dramatic lakorn with her, but ya know, he has a babyface .. so yeah. lol. & Im glad that she will be have lakorns too cause we will get to see her and listen to her songs in the lakorn. ahaha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought Punch next larkon is with Louis...
Yes she have a lakorn with Louis. She filming that lakorn at the moment. This is her next lakorn after the lakorn with Louis that she going to be in.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Are they confirm this already. Yay more punch she pretty... Cant pic of them together how they look like

Merit

sarNie Adult
I missed punch. She's cute and acting is good. Though, I don't know about her and Mario, he seemed to have such baby face. She is another actress I see a better fit with the older guys.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, o m g, o m g!!! I Love Punch!!! Super happy she is having another lakorn!!!! "Scream"
So Excited for her. And It's Mario as Pra'ek too. Interesting pair. Mario and Punch. I am curious
to see how the both of them look like together.Super curious, just reading their names together
makes me more curious.haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling this isn't going to look right because of Mario's adorable baby face. There is also a 4 year age difference too, but i'll never know until i see them together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So is this comfirm??? Wow another new pair...by da way who Punch???

cloudie

sarNie Egg
OMG am I seeing things lol

Punch and Mario is a strange pair, but I have a thing for strange pairings. Looking forward ^_^ Plus, I am so glad Punch is taking more roles, she is such a talented actress and singer.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
hope the new p'ek will someone cute if mario got replace. want to see mario with punch and how they look together but they already replace so idk what to do

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
I want Bie in this one with Punch! I saw a photoshoot of them together a while back and man, they cute together!