[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad Matt has more lakorns. but don't like Louis's acting. wish it was some other p'eks like Por T., Pope, Boy P. or Great. but oh well, i like Matt. will wait to see it. want to see her play drama again. hope this lakorn genre is drama.

The storyline sound so interesting, drama but touching... i can totally picture Matt playing this character, it suites her. n'ek with evil plan-trick p'ek to love her but really fell in love with him. p'ek know n'ek have evil plan, and tell himself don't fall for her. he always kept his eyes on her, don't trust her. he plan to get back at her too. but the more they are close he can't help falling in love with her. she want to tell him the truth but can't bare it if he doesn't love her anymore. there is no eternity love between them. love alone is not enough. when the truth comes out, hurt is not enough to explain, shatter is what will happen, love can't even safe it.

P'ek- "Pei-sang" country boy- own a farm in the country. the first time he saw n'ek, he know right away she has a evil plans. it's obvious she's lying doesn't have good intentions like she saids. but when she refuse to tell the truth, he will play along with her games, give her a taste of her own evil medicines.

N'ek-"Kem-mick" city girl- believe there is no true love in this world cause of the things she has face, her plan to show that guys are unfaithful, doesn't care if other people see her as evil. she go in as the third hand to show that guys are unfaithful. but noone knows that really she's like other girls who want to meet true love too. sound like n'ek went to work with p'ek cause it mention she has to catch pigs in the farm.

It's so sad cause they both love eachother, and they know it can't happen and have to separate one day. so their love is painful. the author talks about p'ek feeling about n'ek which make my eyes watery...

"He doesn't think love can be this powerful, even though he tried to deny it and tell himself not to care about Kem-ma-mick but the more he tried to deny it, the more he can't stop loving this girl, the only girl that he can love and when know he can't love her anymore, nothing is important again, the right thing and suites is... get to love her, get to hug her in his arms, protect her, take care of her with his love."

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Matt, and I hope this will be good. I can definitely see her in this role too. The storyline seems interesting. I wish it was a different p'ek too, but oh well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, they finally reveal the title. the character suits matt but i wish p'ek was someone else. louis is not a prae'k material although i do like him as an actor

thanks teedee

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if this one will be the evening lakorn since the compagnie Master one produces the evening lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay, they finally reveal the title. the character suits matt but i wish p'ek was someone else. louis is not a prae'k material although i do like him as an actor

thanks teedee
your welcome tinah. whoa..there is more people who don't like Louis either, and i thought i was the only one. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this one will be the evening lakorn since the compagnie Master one produces the evening lakorn.
probably prime time. cause Matt usually play for prime time. Master one use to make prime time lakorn too. the last prime time lakorn they produced was Great,Benz,Pat,Pop lakorn, forgot what the title was though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
your welcome tinah. whoa..there is more people who don't like Louis either, and i thought i was the only one. haha.
lol trust me, you're not the only one. i like when he plays the supporting character though. did they really ran out of pra'eks? matt always get stuck with the unknown ones..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow the summary is very interes,but i think kind story is kinda hurt olr headches to watch. i think this rolse p'ek suite por thirsadee more then louis lol just my own thinking. anyway bye bye matt i have to miss u another lakorn cuz of the p'ek :shrug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want Ch3 to pair Matt with P'Rome in the near future kiss/slap and revenge shall be the genre but totally can't wait to see her with P'Louis they will make a cute pair

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I want Ch3 to pair Matt with P'Rome in the near future kiss/slap and revenge shall be the genre but totally can't wait to see her with P'Louis they will make a cute pair
oh agree ja alice. wish they will have soon that my fav type lakorn and drama :woot2:

little

sarNie Adult
I don't like Louis as p'ek.
yay luv matt too bad she's not as popular and promoted this girl is stunning acting is real. but y with louis he's so femininely man. i don't mind her with her same c0star like grate, tye they are manly handsome

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay luv matt too bad she's not as popular and promoted this girl is stunning acting is real. but y with louis he's so femininely man. i don't mind her with her same c0star like grate, tye they are manly handsome
i agree with both of you. yeah i like Matt with Tye too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
The story does sound interesing but Louis is just not Pra'ek. He is more like the Pra'ek's friend or brother. I don't know but his mouth when he smiled is quite big and that just take away his Pra'ek status for me. (I know that's not a good reason but my Pra'eks need to be manly).

Why can't they have Jack Mathus play as Pra'ek since they are rumored to be "getting to know each other". I want to see if they have any chemistry and he is very good looking, channel 3 needs to hurry up and give him a Pra'ek role and see how it goes. There are plenty of guys out there but Louis...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow the summary is very interes,but i think kind story is kinda hurt olr headches to watch. i think this rolse p'ek suite por thirsadee more then louis lol just my own thinking. anyway bye bye matt i have to miss u another lakorn cuz of the p'ek :shrug:
Agree. Por suites this character the most. country guy,mean and sweet to n'ek at the same time, he play it so well. don't understand why Por never get to starred with Matt. when he play with almost all young generation n'eks in ch3 already. Matt came in ch3 around the same time as Taew,Pat,Namfon too. i like it, heartache love story. make me cry haha

Asy

sarNie Immature
Merit, handsome Jack Methus is too good looking, hi-so to be a farm boy lmao.

Matt really suits to play the nang ek role, and I prefer Tye (or Great since I'm a GM shipper) to be the pra ek hehehe.