Jao Sao Katan Haan

gs

Sexy Back
just want to start a topic on this lak so far i watch up to eps 3 and this series is pretty funny

in short this is one of those lak where the mom want p'ek to marry someone of her choice and p'ek refuse so he marry the n'ek instead

slee00

sarNie Adult
Sounds good. So many lakorns have that kind of themes already. will watch for Saharah and Ann

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah the storyline is nothing new and its still jarring to see Kong and Ann together but its one of those cute fluffy lakorns. It also plays like a parody of some sort. Everyone is so over the top, especially May but its not obnoxious, comes across as tongue-in-cheek kinda things.

cecilia

Staff member
so far so good..it's so funny..

thanks gs for the upload...

p'kong super adorable..and yeah..they're adorable together..:lol:..

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I agree the storyline is nothing new but this lakorn is actually funny. At first I was weirded out by the coupling of Ann and Kong but it's not so bad afterall. I'm looking forward to watching more episodes :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn any good?? it's comedy or drama?? i like Ann Alicia but not Kong...lolx

cecilia

Staff member
:wub: ^hahah..gs..its' so funny how he's like waiting for her..picking on her..and making sure..that he get to spend time with her..but she outsmart him...:lol:..such funny dude..he know what he want from her..and only 4 episodes..but alot of sweet scene..:lol:..which is good..

heheh..kong is pretty good looking after he shave..actually i think he's looking good in here too..:lol:

btw..did anyone noticed..they kept playing ''FULLHOUSE'' guitar string in there..:lol:..just find it funny..:lol:

gs

Sexy Back
sarN said:
gs , baby wat u doing lOL>>> u so silly  :p
[post="102810"][/post]​

lolz eheheh i like this scene it just too cute and kong is soo funny and like cecilia say

cecilia said:
:wub: its' so funny how he's like waiting for her..picking on her..and making sure..that he get to spend time with her..but she outsmart him...:lol:..such funny dude..he know what he want from her..and only 4 episodes..but alot of sweet scene..:lol:..which is good..

heheh..kong is pretty good looking after he shave..actually i think he's looking good in here too..:lol:

btw..did anyone noticed..they kept playing ''FULLHOUSE'' guitar string in there..:lol:..just find it funny..:lol:
[post="102811"][/post]​
hey is it me or did kong lost some weight and i didn't even notice them playing fullhouse guitar string

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i am lovin it rite now. i kinda find ann's voice annoying too, but i still like her. its a nice romantic comedy. kong is cute really funny trying to put the moves on her.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched epi 4 and can't believe they chopped off Kong's hair!! He looked better with the long hair, it fits his playboy role a lot more. I don't like his new look, it's like the looks in all his other lakorns! I wish he and Ann didn't have to live in separate places. They were so cute living together at Kong's house!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I find it really unbelievable that a simple haircut would make a person look that different so that no one recognizes him. I think his plan of testing his wife's loyalty is going to come back and bite him in the butt. It'll be funny if she falls in love with one of his disguises and he gets jealous of himself.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah, i don't understand the logic behind it. like a haircut and shave and all of a sudden you look like a different person. maybe if he had a full on beard and way different hair or something...

so that's one of the problems with the lakorn when i saw the preview. it's pretty ridiculous that ann can't tell it's kong from a simple haircut or various disguises. my other problem would have to be with ann. if there's really nothing good on, then i'll give the lakorn a try.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
is this lakorn any good?? it's comedy or drama?? i like Ann Alicia but not Kong...lolx
[post="102689"][/post]​
It's a comedy but not those types that are so over the top stupid...You should give it a try...Kong is not so bad...I think he's a really great actor...He has a great voice too...I never thought these two would look good together but after seeing this lakorn, they actually have really good chemistry. I'm loving this lakorn so far...This is my kind of lakorn...The kind that doesn't make you stress...It's light, happy, and cute!!!!

Mann

i love this lakorn it's pretty funny how ann alicia is all like i'ma kill myself i have nuthin to live for :lmao:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn sounds good, I have part1 but I haven't gotten the chance to watch it...I've been REALLY behind on lakorns. Hopefully I can catch up during my spring break. ANyways, thanks for sharing all the info!