[UPDATE 2.07.2017] Selling Thai Lakorns, VCD's & Lakorn Magazines (1st & 33rd POST)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm selling each magazine on the first picture for $4 a piece. Retail is like 8.50+. The prices includes shipping, so don't worry about the shipping price.
For the premiums, I only have Neua Mek 2 left.
They're all still in mint condition with scratches here and there because i've had them for so long and the magazine edges are okay, tolerable looking. I received most of them like that when they sent it to me, so i'm sorry if you don't like it like that. They're not the 'best' magazines or those that many people wants but i'm willing to give up these magazines so here it is! :)

PRESS ON SPOILER TAG TO SEE PICTURES.
More on 2nd page, 33rd post.

PS. The F3 Magazine of Bargie will be $6, and the Oops! Magazine will be $6 as well. -- BOTH ARE SOLD.

If you want to go any lower, feel free to ask. I don't mind.
WILLING TO NEGOTIATE.

Pay by: CC, Paypal or wire through back accounts.

Thanks again! <3

MAGAZINES

This is the back cover of Boy and Margie's F3 magazine. --- GONE.

Padiwarada Photobook (Retail: $34.50) - Still wrapped. Quite thick.
Selling photobook for $15.

---------------------------------------------------
Mark-Mint Kullastree Magazine (Retail: $24.50) - It's quite a thick magazine.

Selling for $13 ---
SOLD.

Neua Mek + Photocards Premium Magazine (Retail: $9.50) -- RM & GRGR SOLD.
Selling for $5

BOOK: PRESENT PERFECT by SEAN JINDACHOT
(Retail: $19.50)
Selling for $10
Front:

Back:

ROY MARN OFFICIAL DVD BOXSET (WATCHED ONLY A COUPLE TIMES)
(Retail: $18.50 (pt.1) + 18.50 (pt.2))
Selling both for: $20.00 total
Front:

Back:

Pathaphee Leh Ruk Official DVD Boxset (NEVER WATCHED)
(Retail: $US$ 24.50)
Selling: $15.00
Front:

Back:

Ch.3 4+1 Superstar Concert (NEVER WATCHED)
(Retail: $15.50)
Selling for: $7.00
---------------------------------------------------------
Koo Gum Karaoke DVD (NEVER WATCHED)
(Retail: $10.00)
Selling for: $7.00
Front:

Back:

The Five Gentleman Series Karaoke VCD
(Retail: $11.50)

Selling: $6.00 -- NEVER WATCHED.
Front:

Back:

Ch.3 F3 Magazine Mark Prin & Mint Chalida Magazine
(Retail: $14.50)
Selling: $4.00

Honeymoon + Travel Magazine (Bie Sukrit & Noona Nuengtida) Magazine -- Heavy Magazine
(Retail: $21.50)

Ch.5 XACT Koo Kum Magazine (Bie Sukrit & Noona Nuengtida)
Retail: ($14.50)
Selling: $5.00

SUDSAPDA Magazine (Bie Sukrit & Noona Nuengtida) -- Heavy Magazine
Retail: ($29.50)

Last edited:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Do you have a magazine of Yadech on the cover of them biting the apple? I don't know the name of the magazine.

roselovesice

Sorry, I don't. I tried to buy as much as I can but these things are hecka expensive. lol Also, a majority of Yadech's magazine always go out of stock before I can even purchase them. ):

roselovesice

Hi! No, I don't have any of just her. I only have the ones of her and Ken together since I'm a big Ken-Ann fan. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rose ja... you have to hold bargie's f3 mag for me if you still have it!! <3<3<3 gahhh.. i couldn't get a hold of it when it came out lol.. the same for roy marn lol..

roselovesice

Hahha I still have it. :) And yes I'll save it for you! :) But I will definitely be so depressed about it. lol
When there was only one left at Ethaicd, I was so broke but still "ordered" it only to find out that somebody had already bought it before I can press the buy button. lol I told the guy that I didn't want to buy the one he showed me which I don't remember what it was but yeah he went a search for it and found more. Hahha something to remember. They know they make good money out from me since I'm such a good customer of theirs. lol Always buying stuff from them. Oh Ethaicd. Haha :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hahha I still have it. :) And yes I'll save it for you! :) But I will definitely be so depressed about it. lol
When there was only one left at Ethaicd, I was so broke but still "ordered" it only to find out that somebody had already bought it before I can press the buy button. lol I told the guy that I didn't want to buy the one he showed me which I don't remember what it was but yeah he went a search for it and found more. Hahha something to remember. They know they make good money out from me since I'm such a good customer of theirs. lol Always buying stuff from them. Oh Ethaicd. Haha :)
Quoting you in case you don't see my comments :)

roselovesice

Oh I forgot! I already sold all of Ken and Ann's magazines. The only one left is the Premium one! Sorry!

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
I really need to money at the moment so i'm gonna sell my Thai Lakorn magazine collection. This is probably one of the hardest choice i've ever made. LOL I just need like at least $65-70 before next week. I'm a poor, broke student. ahaha :p

Anyways, I'm selling it for $4 a piece. You're actually saving $2-4 compared to buying it online at Ethaicd.com and whatnot. lol I was gonna sell my Premium Magazines but it was just too hard to give up unless somebody is willing to pay at least $8.00.
For the premiums, I have 365 Wan Haeng Ruk, Roy Marn, and Game Rai Game Ruk.
They're all still in good condition...although some of the edges of them are okay, tolerable looking. I received it like that when they sent it to me so i'm sorry if you don't like it like that. They're not the 'best' magazines or those that many people wants but i'm willing to give up these magazines so here it is. Hahaaa....
Also, a lot of these are out of stock already so here's your chance if you had always wanted one of these. :p
But thanks for stopping by! :D

PS. The F3 Magazine of Bargie will be $9.50 cause i literally paid $14.50 for it and the Oops! Magazine will be $9.50 as well since it's original price was $13.50.

If you want to go any lower, feel free to ask. I don't mind. I just need to make it to my goal. LOL

Thanks again! <3

Are you still selling magazines? I know this was posted in 2012, but I was just wondering. Hope you made it to your goal. LOL. 

roselovesice

Destinys said:

Are you still selling magazines? I know this was posted in 2012, but I was just wondering. Hope you made it to your goal. LOL. 
LOL I don't remember. I think I got money from my parents. Hahha Anyways, I guess you can say that I'm willing to still sell my magazines even though it's been a few years since I last sold one. I'll have to go through my magazines again since I bought a few new ones after posting this post.  :D Haha

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
LOL I don't remember. I think I got money from my parents. Hahha Anyways, I guess you can say that I'm willing to still sell my magazines even though it's been a few years since I last sold one. I'll have to go through my magazines again since I bought a few new ones after posting this post.  :D Haha
No need to sell if you don't want to. Sorry if I caused you trouble. ^_^
It's so hard to let go of these things. I completely understand. Even if I haven't look at that specific magazine for years, I somehow still feel attached. I've never thrown away a magazine before. Especially the Thai ones. :secret: 
Anyways, if you every do completely decide to sell, let me know. I'd be your first costumer. :D 

roselovesice

Destinys said:
No need to sell if you don't want to. Sorry if I caused you trouble. ^_^
It's so hard to let go of these things. I completely understand. Even if I haven't look at that specific magazine for years, I somehow still feel attached. I've never thrown away a magazine before. Especially the Thai ones. :secret:
Anyways, if you every do completely decide to sell, let me know. I'd be your first costumer. :D

Haha Don't worry about it. I don't mind if I have to sell. :) But Thanks for being considerate too! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You're really letting them go huh Rose? hehe.

*coughcough* mteam days. Anyways.. Roy Marn & GRGR premiums... hmmm... I'll think about it...

roselovesice

You're really letting them go huh Rose? hehe.

*coughcough* mteam days. Anyways.. Roy Marn & GRGR premiums... hmmm... I'll think about it...
Haha Sometimes you just gotta let things go. I rarely touch these magazines so I decided I should just get rid of them. But okay! :)

Edit: So Falada wants to purchase Roy Marn and GRGR but you already called dibs but in advance. What do you say? To wait or you'll give it up? Haha!

Last edited:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Haha Sometimes you just gotta let things go. I rarely touch these magazines so I decided I should just get rid of them. But okay! :)

Edit: So Falada wants to purchase Roy Marn and GRGR but you already called dibs but in advance. What do you say? To wait or you'll give it up? Haha!

Ooowaahhh.. so fast! I need to see if I'm like you who's ready to let go too. *sniffsniff* I still love my Bargie but I guess I can let RM go. I still want the GRGR one. :confused12: Do you still have the F3 one of Bargie?

I lied.. I still want both RM & GRGR. *sigh..* decisions, decisions... *gulp*

Last edited: