[tvN] Queen In Hyun's Man

fun

Expired Sarnie
Its been so long since my heart flutters for a korean drama after 49 days. this drama is OVERLY UNDERRATED!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
someone just stab me. I'm waiting on ep.14 eng sub. I don't want to read the caps bc I don't want to spoil myself. the pain.of waiting!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 14 crushed my heart into pieces and the last 5 minutes sewed it up but seems like episode 15 will crush it again. oh the wait for sub is killing me softly!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished rewatching this and seriously it is still great. seriously a mental breakdown drama. this drama surprises you in so many ways yetbit was very direct and straight forward. this deserve best romance drama of the year may I also add best kiss scenes!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm only at episode 5, so far I like it but I couldn't get myself to watch more... I'll most certainly resume it after I'm done with the dramas that are currently on air ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
^haha i would love to hear ur thoughts on this when u r done. prepare a lot of tissues.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is sooooo good! I recommend it to everyone! It's cute, romantic, and funny. Just perfect! I cried many times and it's hard for me to cry during a drama, but this one just hit the right spot, keke. I LOVE LOVE LOVE time traveling series. I must go rewatch this! Also, the romantic scenes are so sweet...makes a girl want to fantasize ahhahaha..

fun

Expired Sarnie
This drama is sooooo good! I recommend it to everyone! It's cute, romantic, and funny. Just perfect! I cried many times and it's hard for me to cry during a drama, but this one just hit the right spot, keke. I LOVE LOVE LOVE time traveling series. I must go rewatch this! Also, the romantic scenes are so sweet...makes a girl want to fantasize ahhahaha..
I know right. If someone wants to watch a mental break down drama this is it. I love the subtle humor. That's one reason that makes this drama so real despite the time traveling part. Nothing has yet beat this drama. Everything was so perfect. It was a very straightforward drama. Best romance of the year.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
lol i skip so much that i dont know what the storyline for this drama is cuz the lead female voice is like a child/teen voice to me. got to say the kiss scene in this drama is great. never saw a drama were there this much kiss scene in one drama and it not just press lip to.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It was pure awesomeness! One of the best 2012 kdrama, if not THE BEST! 
Yoo Inna & Ji Hyun Woo's chemistry was beyond amazing! 

fun said:
At first I was annoyed by Yoo In Na, but watching her variety, that's how she really speaks.
I remember when I first saw her while watching Heroes(the reality show) she was idk so annoying with her voice, but along the episodes she instantly grew on me! She is such an adorable personality! I seriously ADORE her!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha same here. She has a really nice personality on TV lol 

Glad that you like this. This is still one of my favorite Kdrama.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aish!! LOVE THIS DRAMA!! Yoon In Na is actually a great actress. Really good at crying. Heart was aching and tears flowing with a redness under the nose from all the tissues. The scene where she was on the hospital bed crying after she was told Kim Boong Do died. The ending was also good. What's wrong with her voice? I don't think it's annoying. But she surely made it to one of my Top 10 favorite Korean actresses. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Glad this thread is here because I seriously thought, "Queen In Hyun's Man" is VERY UNDERRATED.​
It honestly deserves 5/5 stars. & its definitely in my top 10 favorite kdramas.​
I felt so much chemistry through my computer screen between Yoo In Na & Ji Hyun Woo​
*one of the best kiss scenes*​
I am waiting for a little more time to go by to rewatch it again. Want it to feel like new again, Lol​

fun

Expired Sarnie
every time i watch this, i discovee something new. i wwnt to rewatch this again. still love it to this day.

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
every time i watch this, i discovee something new. i wwnt to rewatch this again. still love it to this day.

Same here! It's in the lineup of what shows re-watch, including 49 Days & The Moon Embracing The Sun :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yippie Ji Hyun Woo will be discharged from the army soon!!! I cannot wait for his reunion with his girlfriend, Yoo In Ah!!! I have been waiting forever for Yoo In Ah to star in another drama where she plays first lead. But seems like I will be getting to see Ji Hyun Woo first. Usually once the male celebrity gets discharged, they normally dwell right into a project.

Talking about military duty, Hyun Bin will also be discharged. OMG!!! 

x0unerthanlater

^
I lost track of when JHW was getting discharged. It seems like he was in there forever! lol
I can't wait to hear about him and YIN. They are so adorables.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I told you he would go straight into work when he gets discharged. He is already in talk with KBS to start Trot Lovers when he gets release. The girl has yet been revealed since they are still looking.