[SBS] A Gentlemen Dignity

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
(SBS) A Gentlemen Dignity​

Synopsis:

A drama about the careers and love lives of urban professionals. It will tell the story of four men in their forties as they go through love, breakup, success and failure. Kim Do Jin, an architect with a scathing tongue have romantic relationship with strict high school teacher Seo Yi Soo, who moonlights as an umpire at amateur baseball games. Im Tae San is dating a cold-hearted woman but wonders if there is someone else out there for him. Choi Yoon tries to heal his heart after losing his wife four years ago. Lee Jung Rok marries an older woman for money but may lose his comfortable lifestyle in a divorce.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Just want to share this here...don't know there're people who love K-drama too in here...

I actually at first want to pass this drama since it just a romantic drama plus the cast all are in golden age..lol... and because lots of drama are starting too..like Bridal Mask (Joo Won), Big (Gong yoo, Lee Min Jung), Dr. Jin( Song seng hoon, Jaejoong), Ghost(So Ji Sup). I was anticipating Big the most...but yesterday I downloaded all of this drama first epi and start to watch them one by one...Believe or not this drama attract me the most...even though the main actor really look old in here, his character is awesome and Kim Ha neul look really pretty in here...and I can't hardly wait the next epi... The story itself is really interesting, and I don't expect this drama to be so funny...

But that is just my first opinion from 4 epi of watching this drama...hope it will not be drag..

fun

Expired Sarnie
This forum is mainly for Thai entertainment lovers but there are a few members on here that enjoy Kdramas. I am one of them... When I get bored with Thai lakorns or other Asian drama, I watch Kdrama lol it's like a cycle for me.

I don't love AGD but I am enjoying it. I think it is hilarious, the humor is very dull but yet that is what makes it so darn funny lol I found out the writer is the same as Secret Garden. I feel like I am the only one person in the whole who did not like that drama. But here omo, she is just so great.

I love the Hong Sisters but lately I have been so disappointed in them, mainly because of You're Beautiful and Greatest Love (good actors and actresses gone to waste). Big is a major disappointment. I know it is silly of me but when one little thing that goes wrong, I can't seem to forget about it unless a miracle happens lol for Big I thought the drama should have casted a different boy or it could be that the scripting is at fault. The personality just doesn't match. When the body got switch it was as if a different boy was swtiched instead of the other young guy. They should have taken out the beginning where they should a little bit of his personaiity. They made him into a complete idiot when supposedly he is a bit smarter than that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like kim ha neul character. she pisses me off. if she was really a good friend she should have cut all feelings away from tae san. they have been dating for a year already. she should have gotten over him. either u tell ur friend u have a crush on her bf or u shake off all feelings. she had 3 years to confess she is so lame!!! a 36 year old woman for gracious sake get over it!!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Not a fan of Kim Na Heul, don't watch her dramas/movies but she's likable in here. Love this drama! Jang Dong Gun and the script as a whole is the reason why! I see a few familiar faces such as Lee Jong Hyuk from Green Rose. So far with four episodes, it's hilarious and JDG's still so good looking as ever! I can't wait for more episodes! It's getting good and I'm addicted!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Episode five and six is just as good! With the preview for episode seven, it's even going to be better! I wish it's already done airing! I just want to watch one episode after another instead of waiting! Watching it as it airs is not a good idea when you think the drama is good! I can't wait till next week! Lol!

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
At first I wasn't gonna give this drama a try... BUT after awhile of keep clicking it... and looking at it... I give the first episode a try... AND I truly fell in love!~ >.........< I'm truly am enjoying this drama!!~ HAHA The character are those I grew up watching!~ HAHAHA it's truly worth watching!!~ It's heart touching.. and everything!!~ NOW to wait until the next couple episode air!!~ >..........................................<

fun

Expired Sarnie
there's a lot of things that they address in this drama. it has more depths than it appears. I can't wait until the next episode. seems lkke yi soo has completely removed taesan put of her heart bjt sadly do jin will be pushing her away. don't u just hate it when the table turn on u lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Dojin would push her away, he seems to be so much in love with her... anyways, I wish the week end would come sooner so I can watch this drama!! I'm in love with it :wub:

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ Maybe he wants to test her because she says it straight out to him that no matter what he does, it's not getting her attention and he's not her type. In other words, she have no interest in him whatsoever. Ouch! That got to hurt! Pretty harsh reaction from her! On the other hand, she's slowly falling for him without realizing it because she's still all hang up on her first love/crush. I will too if I was her. He's dating her friend who she lives with and she sees him all the time. He's still part of her life in some way.

I could relate to Mi Ah Ra's situation. Lol! It was back in my younger years. My brother told us sisters that he don't like us liking/dating any of his friends. Eventually, my younger sister liked one of his friends so badly. It got around and basically everyone knew about it but she couldn't do anything and who knows if his friend liked her back or not. I doubted it though because they knew how my brother was. Thinking back to it, it's funny but at that time, I felt sorry for my sister.

Anyways, Yoon likes Mi Ah Ra and he just needs to point that out to her and especially to her brother. He won't be able to beat around the bush for too long considering Mi Ah Ra's actions. Lol!

I can't stop starring at Jang Dong Gun! He's just so yummy! That killer face!

I love love this drama!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Dojin's face when she starts leaning forward is so funny lol Really, this drama just gets better and better. I hope it will not drag too much and becomes too melo...
There's no Colin at all in ep.9 and 10... not that I like him or hate him, I'm just very curious as to who his father is xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know right. its so sad, i want to see nore of collin. im shipping him w maeri instead of yoon. the age gap is too large for me and plus he is best friend w his brother.

my cousin thinks yoon is the father. my aunt thinks it is the player. and my sister thinks it is dojin. lol i honestly dont know and im not guessing. but no one has pointed their fingers to tae san lol

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh, I'm so in love with the ost! Every song is so good! I want to buy it!

Oh my, the baseball game in episode nine! Too hilarious! Cracked me up so hard! Lol!

In movies, I don't mind the age gap. Fighting!

We see a bit of Collin in episode nine. Hmmm, there isn't much clues as to who his father is.

I was shocked at the end of episode ten! I would never thought that Yi Soo will kiss the window glass but I guess I would of done the same thing if I was in her position, to win Do Jin over of course! Hehe.

I can't say enough on how much I love this drama...!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The age difference between Yoon and Me-ari doesn't bother me much, it's Me-ari's behavior that bothers me... she doesn't behave like a 24 year-old, it's more like she's 16 xD But I'm for her and Collin too, they look good together :p
As for Collin, I have no idea who his father is and I don't want to guess because I don't want to guess wrong and lose lol

Anyways, i'm so excited for tomorrow!!! I also like the OST, I've had it on repeat for the whole week >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeh! Waiting for subs for today's episode. I'm super excited. I hope by the time I get back after helping my aunt and uncle move into their new apartment it will be ready by than. Lately kdrama subbers have been lagging lol... Usually around 10am the subs would be ready. But now I have to wait until 3-5pm for completed sub.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
3-5 pm sounds okay to me lol Where I am, I have to wait until 12 or 1 am before Viki team completes the sub... >.<