[KBS2] Big

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another Hong Sister drama who has brought you My Girl, Greatest Love, You're Beautiful, Delightful Girl, etc...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finish episode 3 and disappointment is still in the air. I am praying that it will get better. I love the comedy in here but other than that this drama is absolute horrible.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is getting better now that I have finally let the beginning go. I can't wait until next week.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
StilI on the first episode...I hope this one won't disappoint me because I love Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung
So far, most Hong sisters' dramas have been disappointment for me. I gave all of them a try but I mostly gave up watching half way... except for Couple fantasy, Greatest love and You're beautiful

fun

Expired Sarnie
its the opposite for me. I'm only sticking on bc of the leads. but to my surprise it is getting better. I'm usually hooked on tight for hong sister but towards the end, it can be dreadful and cliche boring. but this on the other hand didn't get my attention. my intention of watching was for the lead after watching the first two episodes.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm on episode 3 right now, and it's not that bad. The scene with the two taxi coming to the high school nearly killed me! it was so funny
I hope there'll be more insight into Yoon Jae's character. So far, it's just been Kyung Joon. Also, I dislike Gil Da Rim! She's so dense, it's irritating.

Back to Hong sis's dramas... I did like Couple fantasy, Greatest love and You're beautiful a lot. You're beautiful is among my favourite.
I have also watched My girl till the end, but I bear with that only because I was watching with my big sis ^^

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
totally in love!!! any Hong Sisters drama and i'm biasly in love. i'm missing their usual comedy overload with puns, ridiculousness, and parodies. but always open to new directions. i just read ockoala's theory on yoon jae and kyung joon relationship and i definitely dig it. it woud make yoon jae not the cheating jerk we are being teased into believing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this week episodes was quite disappointing but very intriguing. there were many dull and boring moments but I'm still satisfy. u r probably like what is ur problem woman. lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg i feel like imma be disappointed after im done wathing this although i an loung this drama!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Prisna save your sanity when you still have it. I am so mad right now at the Hong Sister. I didn't like how the story was going. But I admit the chemistry in here was what kept me going. Sadly the story didn't work for me.