[SBS] Ghost (Phantom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope this stay as a crime drama. I will be okay with romance but either way I would prefer no romance. romance part killed city hunter for me. I had no idea how they fell in love. if they were to add romance in ghost, I just hope it will be done right. but so far no sign of it.

this is up against I do I do and bridal mask. bridal mask is leading in ratings. second is ghost and ding ding ding I do I do is last. I javent started I do I do but chemistry is keeping me away. I just don't see it. the teaser is ugh not even helping.

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh my gawd! so many twist and turn the first two episode. I'm literally pulling my hair at the suspense and they got me. they shot me three times within just two episode!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know that is why this drama is so twisted. I finished the other two episode and golly this drama just keep popping surprises.

I am going to have to start hand writing letters instead of emails lmao... Instead of texting, I will train a pigeon to send messages. Instead of going on the web, I am going to out. Haha.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I love the twist of this drama, can't wait to see how it unfolds, but it sure makes you paranoiac... xD
And finally, a project with Lee Yeon-Hee that I like!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
This drama tops Gaksital for me... I love how the mysteries keep appearing one after another >.<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Bridal Mask. It is getting really intense. I am just mad at the random child romance. Hopefully they will add in more scenes. I just don't buy it that he suddenly loved her the moment he found out she was the little girl.

For some reason all the romance sucks in the current batches of kdrama. Big and Gentlemen Dignity is doing alright.