Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hopefully exact won't put her with a younger guy. I hope its Pong, Captain or maybe even Mos again. Even though it would never happen deep down i wish for Tik as well.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Weird, Noon was in the old version too. Although she wasn't E-Sa, she played another character. And there really isn't a p'ek, E-sa has a few husbands. This is one of those stories that concentrate on the entire life of a character, it's not really a love story with pranangs.

Her kid, could be considered p'ek but 2nd generation. Brook played that part and he got with Aum at the end.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Why Pong. He's been in like Lakorns after Lakorn. I wish it would be Captain instead.

Asy

sarNie Immature
The more Pong, the better? Wahhh. I thought I would see Nune with someone else after she's out from CH7. Haha. She paired with Pong once. Let her be with others please... I want them to reunite, but not now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The more Pong, the better? Wahhh. I thought I would see Nune with someone else after she's out from CH7. Haha. She paired with Pong once. Let her be with others please... I want them to reunite, but not now.
though she's out of Ch7 and they've already paired but this time its Ch5 I see nothing is wrong with this situation

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
It is real or just news,hope it real. In eaxct I see no one match with Noon lol though.