Kim Jae Won
Han Ji Hye
Jae Hee

Started airing 08/18/2012 Sat and Sun
32 Episodes
A success story drama about characters related to ships

Credited Hancinema

More info at viki, http://www.viki.com/.../8768-may-queen

I'm using an iPhone and it's difficult for me to copy and paste.

I watched 50% eng subbed of episode 1 and I'm hooked already! This is my next addiction after A Gentleman's Dignity!

fun

Expired Sarnie
32 episodes sound soooooooo crazy to me. I blame bridal mask for my cold feet. any drama that surpasses 20 is a big no lol maybe I will give it a shot.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^ Yes, 32 episodes is a bit too much for me as well but the reason is, with 2 episodes aired so far, it's focusing on the main lead actors' youth. I don't know how many more episodes until they will be adults but oh my, the acting in here is phenomena, from the older group to the young adolescents! Every actor is beyond exceptional! The young character of Han Ji Hye played by Kim Yoo Jeong have so much screen presence and potential! She's very pretty and comes off naturally. I'm loving every second of this drama!

With the preview for episode 3, I have a feeling where the storyline is heading. With every character being almost important equally to each other, I understand why this will be a 32 episode drama.

There's so much to say but it's better if one watch it for theirself.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next episode!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Sooo good! Acting is superb! Can't wait for episode 5!!! How I wish tomorrow is Saturday already!

cloudie

sarNie Egg
the child actors are superb. Kim Yoo Jung is growing beautifully everyday. i can already see these youth actors becoming big in the near future.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am already weary with the children plot and I am currently at 3, good actors tho. I say watch this when you are relaxed, you might just bust a vein if you are already in a bad mood. How can a man be so damn cruel!!! Having a child killed so the mother can raise his f*cken children!!! If I was the mother and found out the man I remarried killed my husband and ordered my child to be killed and raise his children, I would go berserk and kill him. This will be interesting to see how the mother will react when it gets be reveal.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i am gonna start episode 7 after i vent!!! i absolutely abhor changhee's father!!! i understand he is in a dilemma but he could have told hae joo's father the truth. just maybe hae joo's father would have lived and decide to leave the ulsan. well he was planning on leaving anywayd. i feel so bad for changhee. he will have to carry his father's burden. how can hae joo look him in the eyes when te truth is revealed. i dont think i can. how will hae joo still be friends with in hwa when the truth gets reaveal. omg i wouldnt know how to live!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like the adult version. the only person that is still the same is kang san.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao! I don't remember the young Hae Joo being physically harsh. Her mouth was quick and she only uses words and emotional actions to express her feelings. Maybe that she's an adult now, she feels that she can do some physical hitting! Lol! This is my first time seeing Han Ji Hye in a lead role and I'm pretty impress with her acting! I didn't pay much attention to her character as SSH's girlfriend in Summer Scent but I enjoy watching her in here so far!

I must say I'm in love with Kim Rae Won, considering this is my first time seeing him act! Whether it's the younger or older Kang San, he always lighten up the screen every time he's on. He don't seem to have a rough and tough life given the fact that he grows up with his grandpa and from a wealthy family or did I miss something?

I feel so bad for Il Moon! He does/tries his best but his father hardly appreciates and demands for better expectations. What a father! So cruel and all! Like father, like son! I don't blame him being almightly and heartless. I hope later when the truth reveal about his father, he will change because I see a good person in him.?

I feel the most bad for Chang Hee because Hae Joo will have a change of heart! Realizing the only light that pushes him to move forward in life disappearing before him may make him turn gray! Most importantly, the pressure and burden of his father will triple the impact!

Hae Joo and her biological mother meets each other in the next episode!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kim Rae Won is not in this drama unless you made a typo lol I love Kim Jae Won since My Love Patazzi. I love his character as Kang San. I love it what he said to his grandpa. He said Il Moon's father used dirty trick to win but he will win back his grandpa's shipyard fair and square. Well there is a 15 year time jump so I won't fault the writer too much on the big character changes. My heart goes out to Hae Joo, she didn't even graduate high school. I honestly hate her "family" especially the brother. I would have left long again. Forget family when they don't even treat you like one. Her brother makes me sick. Go to loser hell already please.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my, just when it starts to drag, something exciting comes up! Lol! Kang San meets Chang Hee!

Oh gosh, Butler Park is beyond crazy! I know he wants what's best for Chang Hee but it's not! And this is going to make Chang Hee loose control of himself! He totally lost it in his younger days when Il Moon disrespected his father! Without Hae Joo being present, he would of kill himself! Lol! Plus, with the preview for the next episode, Kang San tells him to let go of Hae Joo! Ouch!

This drama is getting way more complex now that they're all adults but I have a feeling it will continue to drag!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm so frustrated with this drama, same exact feeling. Changhee's dad is sickening, so selfish, and should be charged with murder. I don't even know who is more evil, in hwa's dad or the butler. I don't know how long they will prolong the daughter mother secret. I think they exposed too much that it feels like it is dragging. oh how a simple dna test could be perform secretly!!! get smart please hae joo's biological mother!!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I think they both are equally evil but Butler Park's uncontrol emotions are outrageously frightening and sickening! Gosh, he's such a good actor! I'm amazed!

I have a feeling it's going to drag mostly all the way to episode 32! Lol!

Also, I'm not really feeling Han Hye Ji's portrayal of Hae Joo. Her acting is ok but hmmm.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is just so awkward she would resort to violence when she gets angry. I like hae joo's calmness when she was younger and she questioned why she was hit when in hwa's mother and in hwa slapped her but when butler slapped her, she didn't question why which confuses me.

I guess we can blame the huge time jump of 15 years. I know that hae joo didn't graduate high school but it still doesn't justify her change in attitude bc she was always treated badly. her family is a bunch of loser minus jin joo (I think that's the little girl's name).

fun

Expired Sarnie
i heard it is getting better. I am so mad. This could have made it to my favorite list.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I want to continue watching this drama for the two male lead actors and the storyline but somehow, I don't feel Han Ji Hye's character. Again, this is the first time I have seen her in a leading role and I don't know if it's her acting or it's the character. Also, I stopped watching way too early into the drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe it is the writer and the actress. She was strong to begin with but all of a sudden she became a weakling. Like WTF happen lol