p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
From Samsearn

Link: http://www.samsearn.com/nw/nw87.html

From Jaoying TaengOn FB page

Jaoying Tang-On เจ้าหญิงแตงอ่อน

Main:
Pete Gritsirithip (พีธ กฤตสิริทิพย์)

Kukkik Kochankorn Songsangterm (กุ๊กกิ๊ก กชกร ส่งแสงเติม)

Cast
Chek Satawut Dunyawichit (เจค ศตวรรษ ดุลยวิจิตร) [used to be praek in the older days]
Namfon Putcharamai Sukkhaprasert (น้ำฝน พัชรมัย สุขประเสริฐ)
Candy Ayweree แคนดี้ เอเวอรี่
Tar Phasin Seetam (ต้า พศิน ศรีธรรม)
Der Dooksadao (เด๋อ ดอกสะเดา)
Nooknoi Pripan Chayapoom (นกน้อย บริพันธ์ ชัยภูมิ)
Gino Chaiyanin (จีโน่ ชญานินเต่าวิเศษ)
Nong Som-Oh Pityarat Gadesamlee (น้องส้มโอ พิชญารัตน์เกษสำลี)
Nong Turbo (น้องเทอร์โบ โชติวิทย์ โชคงาม)

Summary from the book:
The King of Meuang Tanoowadee was severely sick, therefore Amat (the official) was asked to find Prince Wairaat to return in order to govern the country with Prince Sootchada and the Princess Tang-On. But Prince Wairaat has a black devil as his teacher, therefore made him change into a wild and ferocious person. When he reached the kingdom, he was stunned because of Princess Tang-On’s beauty, which he wants to marry her, but the Princess refused to be wedded to him. The Prince therefore ordered his soldiers to kill her. When Prince Sootchada came and found the body, he was saddened. Prince Sootchada took Princess Tang-On’s body away hoping to jump off a cliff following her. But there is a Yak (giant) whose true form is Pra In (Indra) who came to eat the dead body (the princess’s body), but Prince Sootchada offers the Yak his own body in place of the princess’s. The Yak (giant) therefore gave a divine food to him. When the Prince feeds the divine food to the Princess, during that moment the princess will resurrect...
Credit::Sherrie & Thai Boran Forum

Looks like two of these lakorns will be airing so Naen and Aomjai won't be in Jaoying Taeong On. This lakorn hasn't been remade in a while..so we'll see how it goes. Looks like it's a new actress again...and I think a new actor too....i hope the new nang ek won't be dressing like that in the movie....
hopefully both will be strong in their leading roles...let's hope this is a good one..

Credit:: Picture by Thai Foundation Film

mia07

Introvert
Didn't really noticed that Pete was that white. Hopefully after he finishes this boran or throughout, he will have a nice tan. I don't like his hair though - reminds me of Fuse. What happened to the normal hair bun on guys and crowns on the ladies? :scratchhead2:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha IKR? lolXD now it's weird how the guys comb their hair to the side when in the bun style..XD

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
People in the pictures are not pretty, but I hope that they will look nice on screen. I cant wait to see this lakorn for I have never heard of this story.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I will definitely give it a try like all boran lakorns. Hopefully it's not a disappointment. Nang ek doesn't look that pretty, but hopefully she looks pretty on screen. Pra ek is way better looking then Fuse. When does this air does anyone know?

mia07

Introvert

It's airing now. The good thing so far is that the concubines get a long. I'm starting to dislike the jealousy and hatred between the concubines after it's been seen repeatedly in the past borans so this a change. Lek as Pra In = Total HOTNESS! The pra'ek is good looking but hopefully he can act so I'll tune into this. Na'ek does look better on-screen, but I just hope she can act as well since they are both newbies. The pull-in embrace he gave her in the preview was sweeet! :)

mia07

Introvert
Actually peaches already provided the dl links.

mia07

Introvert
Lol. It's posted on her personal topic. I'll post up the link later if you can't find it bcuz I'm on mobile.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
So far this series is interest. love the three kids. they are so cute and their acting are great and improve. Cant wait for the next part.

mia07

Introvert
Here's the DL links for epi. 1 & 2:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/502-peaches/

And seems like peaches stated that she will be uploading the rest under her new username so we'll see where it'll be.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Very Interesting so far. I love the music and the outfits is not that bad. Hopefully it doesn't drag.
Yeah,they grown up in Episode 3. Very Sad episode. Pra'ek n Nang'ek look good. I agree that Pra'ek is way better than Fuse, haha more handsome and manly. I am liking him so far and hope to see more of his acting....