Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike He

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Jerry Yan

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Candy11

sarNie Egg
Awww! come on, don't give these arduous choice lidogurl... Ummm... hum... I want to pick Ambrose too :angry: , but i think i'm going with Mike He :D ... keke... He so cute and sweet...

shubby

sarNie Adult
sowwie i don't even know any of them..but i'll go by the name...LOLZ

so, i pick ambrose hsu LOLZ!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Geez...this is hard cuz I think Ming Dao is cute...Ambrose has a hot voice and is good looking, and Jerry Yan is hot....darn, sooo hard...i don't think i can pick one...if i had to choose two of these three, it'd be Ambrose and Jerry for sure...i like thier acting more....but..sooo hard....

oooallyooo

sarNie Egg
Ming Dao!!! After watching him at "PRince turned to frog" i am obsessed with him and he is HOT with the dark skin and adroable smile

Aba

sarNie Egg
totaly mike HE...he is sooooooo hot....especially in devil besideyou...oh my gosh...he was sexy.................but i didn't like the girl acting......anyway.........joechang iscute tooo, but he look kinda gay......heahahahahah

azntgr

sarNie Egg
you need pictures! err....i only know joe and jerry, and between those two jerry's cuter, though i liked joe in iswak. i think....imma hold out on the vote for now. need to find those other guys' pics!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay, so the other guys are hot in their own way, but when it comes to physical looks, I can only imagine Jerry Yan. When I saw him in MG and the one with Sammie, He was all tall and buff, the way I like it. so of course, my vote goes to Jerry Yan.