[SBS] Alice in Cheongdamdong

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really like the first episode. I find Park Shi Hoo charming lol and Moon Geun Young is still cute as ever. The storyline is still unknown even with the summary provided haha... interesting enough to hold my interest. It has been a while since I have last seen a good kdrama that has gotten a hold of my attention.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This drama is daebak! I just finished episode 3 and I am hooked for good. This is ridiculously good.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too!! Hooked! PSH's dance is so LOL! I love the whole Alice In Wonderland thing. Love how JT Sha poured the soy sauce all over Tony Hong! Can't wait for Saturday.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jean Thierry Sha... I am still curious how he got the name LMAO I swear I love his pettiness and all his little antics yet he is so lovable. He is already into her but I cannot wait until he actually falls in love with her and finds out about her social climbing schemes and falls in love all over again. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of angst when he figures out. I love the parallel between Cha Seung Jo and Han Se Kyung. I am crazily in love. This drama has more depth than I initially thought it could have. I thought it was a simple Cinderella tale but it is so much deeper than that. Society can be so cruel. I am in the same position as HSK, work really hard and haven't seen any pay off. Poverty is scary. But I love how it is not just a black and white drama. There is a lot of grey. Se Yoon Joo seems like a gold digger at first but you have to experience poverty to get that extreme. I love how the writer uses real life struggle as a conflict. Some people work all their lives being honest and has the talent to excel but when society works through connection, those that work their ass off gets the end of the stick. This is truly a gem and I hope I did not just jinx this. I am so excited.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Their first encounter, he sees all the stuff she bought and says to his self, "She's a brand name wh***."! Lmao!!!

Moon Geun Young looks different since I last saw her in "Innocent Steps" and pics from "Cinderella's Sister". I almost couldn't recognized her at all. Her face is more chubby now but still cute as ever.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is the bang that makes her face chubbier (not that it is a problem) lol

I swear this is killing me. One second I am about to cry and then BAM I am DOFL (dying on floor laughing) and then I am just so happy to be on cloud 9 haha.

I just started episode 6 but it says 80% done with subbing. I am stopping myself. I need to know exactly 100% of what they are saying. This is crack and I am addicted!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad she is trying to follow the book, but she really isn't even following it because nothing has worked out the way that it did for her 'friend'. I love how everything connects. Oh I love their acting in this. Def crazy and then their emotions dig into the soul.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feelso alone on af lol i feel like im the only one spazzing haha

i am officially a psh fan. i think i might even go pick up prosecutor princess.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lmao! This drama is so sad yet hysterically funny and so good at the same time! It couldn't get any better than this!

Yes Fun, you can say it's crack! Lol! I wish it was done airing already!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I thought I was the only PSH fan on here, I'm not to the extreme, but I really loved him in Prosecutor Princess. It is one of my favorite Korean dramas. It seems like Legally Blonde, but it is really more in depth than that. Oh, and when you watch it...you just think "I want PSH as a stalker anyday!" hehe. The scene when he appears getting out of the shower, OMG!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So, I need to watch the next episode!!!!!!!!! Now I'm gonna think about it all night because no new episode until tomorrow!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished episode 7 today and i think i would have died if i watched it last night. i almost broke my neck and my heart stopped for a few seconds. when he tried to kiss her killed me. oh that was so hilarious and cute. and the kiss killed me again. omg i dont think i can wait if i do finish episode 8!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't watch it yet today, I have to wait since friends are over...boo :(
And, umm that attempted kiss...oh you will die in the episode I watched yesterday...because gah!!!! Can't give anything away :woot2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
im a little disappointed in episode 8. i wish sk had not found out. now i sort of hate her lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to sign in since last week, but couldn't get in. Decided to change my password today!

What did you think of the last episode? I'm like...gosh! Darn...you didn't even follow the book, so you're okay. You didn't change. Wanted to yell at her to quit being stupid!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
@Phone0_5 I did not like episode 8 but episode 9 got right back on track. I seriously do not know how this will go. One second I hate where this is heading and then I am suddenly back in love. Loved the ending of episode 9 although I still want her to tell the truth. I do not want it to drag on and that is what I am most afraid of.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This last episode really made me excited that she is refusing to leave. I just wished she'd tell him the truth. But of course, there has to be something to keep the drama going for more than 10 episodes. I feel like it could just end with them being happy already, but it can't be that easy.

JT Cha is just too adorable. I love how he snuck in that kiss and did his funny dance twice because he was so happy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is no oomph in the two recent episodes. Kind of disappointed at how it is progressing. Hopefully next week will be much better.