T.Tinker's CREATION

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that's cute thip :)
I've been thinking of doing the same :p.
Can't wait to see more.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeekkkk OM & KWAN goodness, they're adorable!! & my my my,,,, you've improved loads TT :D <3<3<3 Lovely love love.. <3

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks girls!

@fantastic_27, I would but the problem is I dont remember the email I signed up for this forum, its not the email i currently use

heres some update, more coming soon!

Yes, I will always love my SALAN[new artwork of them coming soon] but it'lll take a miracle for them to eunite now so Im on another ship and it's sailing LOL...Phet & Gunjaesal...they have the same manager now so they would have events together and they've known each other before Phet made it big hehehe

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Updates

I made these avatars awhile back, just forgot to upload them

Roy leh Sanae Luang time! There hasnt been any good photos release and the ones that are release, some aren't HQ so I had to work with the ones I could. More will come soon

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
those are lovely icons :D

it's pee mak instead of mae nak? hehe..
but wow, i didn't know mario and mai were having a movie..
Your blending is good <3

edit:  i forgot to comment about sal & phet...

say what?? they're good friends and have the same manager? hoohoohoooo :3  they look uber cute, never thought of them as a pair before ehehe..  but too bad we won't ever see them in lakorns together since they're in different channels.. :(

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
those are lovely icons :D

it's pee mak instead of mae nak? hehe..
but wow, i didn't know mario and mai were having a movie..
Your blending is good <3

edit:  i forgot to comment about sal & phet...

say what?? they're good friends and have the same manager? hoohoohoooo :3  they look uber cute, never thought of them as a pair before ehehe..  but too bad we won't ever see them in lakorns together since they're in different channels.. :(
Julie, its P'Mak, I think it revolves around Nak's husband in this one

and yep Sal and Phet have the same manager and have known her since she was still n AF...Im hoping for a photoshoot of them soon if possible since they're already together..mind as well keep promoting hahahah

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Eeeeeee! THIP! Those are amazing. Those Kwan & Om ones though, love it!! Wow, I'm just sitting here envying you & jealous. Lol. Very beautiful colorings. Just amazinggggg~ OH my LORD. All those beautiful perfect banners & icons ;ooo You go girllll! Haha. Loving them, update soon ^^ The artwork section is so dead now;( glad to see you updating like usual ^•^

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
some manipulation.......I'm still bummed about WNTRK so I guess an FF and a manipu can ease [slowly] the pain lol

and of course theres Phet & Sal which they havent been seen together since last month...miss them lol