[MBC] 100 Year's Inheritance

fun

Expired Sarnie

• Title: 백년의 유산 / Baeknyeoneui Yoosan
    [*]Also known as: One Hundred Years’ Legacy / 100 Years' Legacy / A Hundred Year’s Inheritance
    [*]Previously known as: 삼대째 국수집 / Samdaessae Gooksoojib / Third Generation Noodle House / Noodle House
    [*]Genre: Family, romance
    [*]Episodes: TBA
    [*]Broadcast network: MBC
    [*]Broadcast period: 2013-Jan-05 to 2013-???-??
    [*]Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50
Synopsis
A warm-hearted family drama about a long-running noodle house that’s been operated by one family for generations. This drama will revolve around themes of food, love and family.
Min Chae Won (Eugene) is the granddaughter of a long-run, humble noodle house family. She is a lively and bright woman who comes to meet Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin), the son of a wealthy household who is infamous for his disparaging treatment of all those around him but actually a warm-hearted inside.

credit: dramawiki

i was literally bitching at my screen watching episode 1. oh gawd this is soooooo good. i really want to kill her scumbag husband and bitchy mother in law. i dont know how she endured 3 f*cking years of mental and physical abuse!!! i would have bitch slapped the mother in law and castrate her soon to be ex husband.

anyways a quickie summary later i will edit. its 3am lol here goes:
eugene (it will take about 3 eps to get character names down) has been physically and mentally tormented by her husband and mother in law. she divorces him and bc no one wants to carry on her maternal grandparent noodle business she takes over and becomes successful.

that is all i

sorry will edit later and add in other info.

fun

Expired Sarnie
apparently watching episode 2, theres more to this than the given summary lol so far, my blood been boiling lol i just want to strangle the mother in law. how can she inprisioned her in a mental institution. so messed up. and now she has memory loss. it is better than i expected. i usually watch for eye candy leading male but im in for this story. i just hope it doesnt flop like may queen or bridal mask. oh boy.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh Eugene has a new drama?
Oh my! It's been a while! Family Drama? so not my cup of tea u_u but I might check it out, because I like Eugene a lot
I actually stopped watching May Queen right after the adult generation started, I usually get to attached to the young generation xD and well I read some summaries and I just thought it wasn't worth my time anymore. Still I shipped Changhee with Haejoo like there is no tomorrow >_<

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I can't stand that bitchy mother in law of hers and her husband...that freaking mama boy! Why does Eugene always be playing roles where her husband is a player or stupid like this...pissed me off. Every time the mother in law face come on, I just gotta skip otherwise my blood pressure will boil to a degree where I can't stop but hit my screen lol. 

So far I like the drama but I hate that there are other characters storyline in there too and I think they focus too much on the side characters. I want more on the main couple instead. I always think that it's pretty lame of how one can just put someone innocent in a mental hospital with just bribing. Is it that easy?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i watched all 4 episodes and i still dont know names lol

the summary is so deceiving lol i thought it would take off by her by divorcing her husband. if this is more than 20 episode i will have to pass. all the kdrama i seen last year that was over 20 episodes long was so disappointing.

i hope that once she regains her memory she will succeed in the noodling business. and when that happens i hop her uncles will not try to take her spot.

my only compliant is too many side characters, annoying side characters like the musical ajusshi. no one he has been single all those years, he is super annoying. i just want to give eugene a really big bear hug.

queen, u should definitely give this a shot. i cant gurantee the rest since it is still currently airing. so far, im intrigued and at the egde of my seat. very interesting drama.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
According to asianwiki, there are 50 episodes.

I think the main plot of this lakorn is to carry on the noodle house. So far, the drama's pretty good but after Chae Won regain her memory and take over the noodle house, I don't think I could watch 30 or how ever many episodes of making noodles unless the storyline takes a different turn. Lol! I have a feeling it's going to drag though. Like you guys said, there are several characters and it's focusing on that single, singer mister, Kang Jin quite much. I think he's going to get Chae Won's aunt, Ki Ok, the piano lady.

Eugene is mostly cast in long family dramas. I love her and I finished I really Really Like You. It was good and so was Loving You. Save the Last Dance with Ji Sung was her best! And no matter how many times I tried to watch Creating Destiny, I couldn't get pass episode 2! Lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
At viki page, it says TBA so I was a bit worry that the number of episode will runs in the 30-50 range. The only drama that I liked of Eugene was Save the Last Dance for Me. I liked Baker King, well the first 15 episodes. And the other half went KAPOOT. 

Well I hope they won't extend the memory loss for too long. I hope it will stick to 30 at the most. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
English subtitle is a lot slower than most kdrama that I have seen
Maybe bc it is not as popular as the other ones. so episode 5 was 80 percent when i watched it. chae won mother in law makes me sick to my stomach. i cant wait until her plan back fires on her haha when she finds out he is rich and is the guy her daughter really likes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this cannot be happening. i will have to wait another week!!! oh how i wish korean prime time slot would be the same. 2 episode a week is not enough.

i feel so bad for chae won. is her mother in law even human!!! i feel like smearing shit on her face. but i love how this will all back fire on her lol her daughter wouldnt know where to hide her face. she should just marry her son. ugh.

and the grandma is annoying. let the poor widow man live his life.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it sucks that when a drama isnt that popular oversea, subbing is quite slow. its tuesday morning and no sub up so i watched it raw. the beginning of each episode is quite boring lol and then it gets really interesting and bam cliff hanger. i give them props for that but why cant it be interesting from beginning to ending an episode? i didnt understand what they were saying but i feel like stabbing chae won mil!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This weekend she will finally divorce her husband!!! Well according to the teasers for the upcoming episode. But you know teasers are always so twisted haha. I really want Chae Won and her husband to really work out until he slapped her!!! OMG!!! But in a way I am glad he basically slapped her on my behalf MUAHAHA. I thought she was so stupid, how can she fall for her mother in law trick the second time around. I almost cracked my phone because I was trying really hard so that she can hear my yelling and my screaming. I think I am too into infested in this drama. Sadly no one is watching it with me nor discussing it here. Do I have to go to Soompi or another forum? 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chae Won finally divorce her husband. I went ahead to watch episode 14 without subtitles. It is now picking up the pace moving the story forward.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Lmao, Fun! I'm still here but some how I can't log in with my only and original user name, Sain anymore! Lol! I tried and tried for weeks! I kept thinking it's my phone web browser or the site is down but nope, my user name/email address is no longer valid! Lmao! Then I came to conclusion that it's my email address cuz I don't used it any more, been years now. Lol! Snif, snif, sad, I missed Sain! But it's okay, I'll stick to Spain for now! Lol! I created my new account with Sainn but when I was done, it showed Spain! Lmao!

Anyways, I'm so glad Chae Won is got out of the house. I can't believe she fell for the motherinlaw again! I was so hoping she realizes that the mil is faking and still manage to emigrate out of the country with her husband then ditch him at the airport. Lol!

This weekend's episodes should be good! Se Yoon finally found her!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
spain lol auto correct maybe? U can ask darv to change it to sainn if u want. Glad to know that you are still here. Im currently invested in 2 currently aired kdrama and in between the waiting period, i would catch up w running man or bu bu jing xin. No lakorn atm :'(

I didnt get the chance to watch last week episode. Im debating if i should wait since its already the middle of the week. That way i can fully enjoy 4 episodes lol

Spain

sarNie Egg
Yeah, maybe cuz I'm using an iPhone after all. Lol! I wonder if Darvil could emerge or cancel my previous account with the new one? Hmmm.

I haven't watched this past weekend's episodes also but I read spoilers and looked at screen caps. I think that ruined my motivation to actually watch it! I'm not going to do that this weekend! Lol!

Spain

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah, you should try P.S. Man. It's on drama fever or huluplus. It's slow and not very catching at first but after the first few episodes, it's good. I'm really enjoying it at the moment but I'm taking my time to watch it cuz if I rush, I'll have to wait for more episodes and once in done, I'll have nothing to watch or kill time. Lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Darv will not be able to merge but he can reset ur pw for u from ur old account and then I can change ur email address. And if u want ur current username to be deleted, he can do that for u. I'm a mod but don't have that privilege.

Good thing u didNT watch. Saturday seems like a long way. The subbing team at viki seem to be a lot faster now. Im waiting for this weekend although I wont be able to watch it right away, waiting still sucks.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Oh my, the next episodes are going to be good! Se Yoon's in love! I can't wait!

Ok, I'll pm Darvil. Thanks, Fun!