[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Is a ghost story.what a surprise Pinky&Son. but they make a cute match. but not liking the ghost story plot though,but i'll watch it cos like Pinky. so glad she has continous lakorns and co-star with new actors.

cr: pinky savika ig
fashion shoot fr Q magazine

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow i didnt expect them to pair up. that nice exact except her,  i thought they dont like scandal, oh well more work for pinky

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
markimbarry said:
oh wow i didnt expect them to pair up. that nice exact except her,  i thought they dont like scandal, oh well more work for pinky
pinky last lakorn with them make good rating so they hire her again. exact doesn't care about scandalous news anymore or else they won't get pinky to play in marnya rissaya in the first place.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I cant believe it! I think they'll be an interesting pair.  Just fix your hair Son. lol
Son's a sexy vampie no doubt, just fix the hair. Lol

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea i totally for got she did already work for exact. thanks for refreshing my memory lol... they look kinda cute together

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. I cant believe it! I think they'll be an interesting pair.  Just fix your hair Son. lol
Son's a sexy vampie no doubt, just fix the hair. Lol
from the title. maybe n'ek is the ghost. guess we have to wait and see

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, fix the hair? True, he doesn't look good with hairstyle like that. I think he looks better with the normal just normal guy hair.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah there'll be another n'ek in here, but haven't decided who yet. the story is about a ghost that reborn to seek vengeance, the ghost will be play by Pinky. will wait to see how it comes out. Pinky with a new role will be something different to see.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
ahh use to be a fan of pinky till her scandal.  love watching vengeance lakorn so i might give this one a shot.  when it air.