Chinese Title: 那年冬天,起風了
Also known as: Wind Blows in Winter
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Feb-13 to 2013-Apr-04
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis
A melodrama about a man and a blind woman who don’t believe in love.
Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) is a blind heiress to a large corporation who lost her parents in a tragic accident along with her sight. She lives in lonely.
Meanwhile, Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) is a gambler and playboy who lives in a meaningless life after being abandoned by his parents at an early age as well as his first love.
In order to repay the enormous amount of debt, Oh Soo approach Oh Young for money purpose but ends up falling in love with her….
Cast
Main Cast
Jo In Sung as Oh Soo
Song Hye Kyo as Oh Young
Kim Bum as Park Jin Sung
Jung Eun Ji as Moon Hee Sun
Supporting Cast
Bae Jong Ok as Wang Hye Ji
Kim Tae Woo as Jo Moo Chul
Kim Gyu Chul as Jang Sung
Kim Young Hoon as Lee Myung Ho
Seo Hyo Rim as Jin So Ra
Im Se Mi as Son Mi Ra
Choi Seung Kyung as Shim Joong Tae
Lee Jae Woo
Kyung Soo Jin as Moon Hee Joo
Shim Yi Young

Credit: Koreandrama.org

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 3 already aired lol

Im excited for episode 4. I havent cried much to any drama and here it runs so naturally. Oh this is just so much melo drama in here that it hurts.

Spain

sarNie Egg
I'm sooo in love with this drama! SHK's as beautiful as ever! Her face is perfection! And I love the height between JIS and her! It's like a bodyguard protecting a princess drama! Lol!

I read that Won Bin was given the lead male role first. I was stunned! I would of die if he actually took the role! Lmao! Wow, WB and SHK as main leads!!! That's a perfected couple! I'm very sad he didn't take the role! I saw chemistry between them in Endless Love! So now every time I watch an episode, I will imagine WB in Oh Soo's character! Haha! Not that JIS is not good in here, he is! But I would of love to see WB and SHK pair up one day!

I so so love the scene Young is changing clothes, putting on/taking off her stockings and Soo opens the door seeing and watching her! The expression on Soo's face and Young's stare at the door, wow! Soo's very naughty in here! Haha! Lol!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
dont think won bin will like to work with his ex cuz am sure he still heart broken over shk . the drama is not bad.only thing i dont like is the lead male use to do gay movie.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Won Bin and SHK dated? I thought he dated Han Chae Young instead, the mean, real sister in Autumn Tale? Hmmm.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thats what i thought too. Anyways im not that crazy over won bin lol i think he is overrated. I like to plug my ears when my cousins or gf who are into kdrama talk about him haha.

Excited for todays episode.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Spain said:
Won Bin and SHK dated? I thought he dated Han Chae Young instead, the mean, real sister in Autumn Tale? Hmmm.
am talking about won bin and shk in real life lol. they both use to be husband and wife once. dont know what cost them to get a deivorce though.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Lol! I don't know about SHK have ever been married nor have I ever heard of her dating Won Bin but I know for a fact that she dated Lee Byung Hun and Hyung Bin in the past.

And yes, I was talking about real life too. Won Bin once dated Han Chae Young.

mia07

Introvert
Episode 6 was a tear-jerker. Oh Young so innocent, poor her. Cry almost every time when she's crying. Dunno if I can handle the rest but will continue watching.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
Spain said:
Lol! I don't know about SHK have ever been married nor have I ever heard of her dating Won Bin but I know for a fact that she dated Lee Byung Hun and Hyung Bin in the past.

And yes, I was talking about real life too. Won Bin once dated Han Chae Young.
it all over the net back in 2000s. that was before Auntum tale even air. shk even say it herself that she would not fall in love or married pretty guy cuz they already broke her heart 2x though i guess she was just saying cuz after that she fall for hyung bin.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished this week episodes.... and I'm not happy lol this is so DEPRESSING. I lobe episode 7, Gawd I wanted to give them both a hug.

Spain

sarNie Egg
I can't believe she took the pill! I hope it's fake! Lol!

I'm not liking the exgirlfriend's reappearance and Moo Chul's actions is disturbing!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like MC either. And the gf just pisses me off. You expect a man to come back to u after that betrayal? I don't know what she is smoking to even consider that.

mia07

Introvert
Gotta wait for epi 9 to finish its sub. Meanwhile, epi 8 was sweet and adorable. :) I was getting all excited when he was going to kiss her. Lol. Ehh the ex and MC doesn't bother me much. It's a typical thing in any drama lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg episode 9 is omg... yeah that's all i can say. have to wait another week.

it seems like she caught on but I'm not so sure. i didn't dare watch the prevjew to the next episode.

mia07

Introvert
I see what you mean now, fun. The tension rises even more!! Jin Sung and Hee Sun are adorable. Haha. Their kissing part was so dorky yet cute. Lol. Can't wait for next week.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Errr, the preview didn't help much! I think she knows without anyone telling her but Soo or someone should just tell her straight out that he's not her real brother so the real love will begin! I'm excited that he's going to confess his love for her in the next episode!

I believe Moo Chul's a nice guy and he just needs to get over the fact that Hee Joo died because of her own cause and not all of Soo's fault!

Secretary Wang is caring, evil and quite mysterious at the same time. I wonder what does she really want.