[Ch3] Kularb Dok Sorn Klin ( Quiz & Quest )

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Marie & First.

I don't know if the name of the lakorn is this: กุหลาบซ่อนกลิ่น ( I d k how spell it out,Lol) but I have a feeling this is the name of it though. Please correct me if I am wrong and please translate the name of it. :)

The title of the lakorn is Kularb Dok Sorn Klin (The Hidden Scent Rose). Thanks to the ones that commented under this post. :)

Some photos.

Cr: As Tagged (Kobpiyachat's IG)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
i think it is kularb dok son klin

first getting more lakorn, marie is become even n'ek so fast,maybe she alway bad news thats why

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok, let me put my Thai to use. lol

"กุหลาบซ่อนกลิ่น" 

"Kulaap Son Klin" literally translated as "The rose that hides its smell or odor" depending on which adverb sounds better.  Sounds like a romantic comedy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Well, Thank You Daisy & Miley. Maybe somebody can change the title of the name on the heading then.

Yeah, seems like Marie is becoming an evening nang'ek but its okay. As long as she have lakorns out for her
fans to watch then it's all good. :D

I'm quite excited for this lakorn because she's pairing with First!!!!!! And I love First too. Heheh.
So glad he's having more and more lakorns. Love him. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kularb Sorn Klin 'Rose hide its fragrant' another meaning
@AyLove can you change to English title please incase anyone here doesn't know how to read na ka

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Ok, let me put my Thai to use. lol

"กุหลาบซ่อนกลิ่น" 

"Kulaap Son Klin" literally translated as "The rose that hides its smell or odor" depending on which adverb sounds better.  Sounds like a romantic comedy.
its suppose to be Kularb Dok Sorn Klin 

กุหลาบดอกซ่อนกลิ่น

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Kularb Sorn Klin 'Rose hide its fragrant' another meaning
@AyLove can you change to English title please incase anyone here doesn't know how to read na ka

I wish I can change it but I don't think I have the authority to change it.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
In a shorter translation is "The Hidden Scent Rose".

Is this a prime lakorn or evening lakorn like when she played with Mai? P'First is a prime time pra'ek, right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I wish I can change it but I don't think I have the authority to change it.
yes you can cos the created by you just click the edit button and they have the display page for you and just write Kularb Dok Sorn Klin

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mmgjp314 said:
In a shorter translation is "The Hidden Scent Rose".

Is this a prime lakorn or evening lakorn like when she played with Mai? P'First is a prime time pra'ek, right?
P'First only play supporting or 2nd's for primetime but p'ek role is evening

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
yes you can cos the created by you just click the edit button and they have the display page for you and just write Kularb Dok Sorn Klin
I know I created this topic but I don't think i can edit the title of the lakorn on the heading. I think only the ones who have the authority to can change/edit the heading part. I know I can edit my post I made though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I know I created this topic but I don't think i can edit the title of the lakorn on the heading. I think only the ones who have the authority to can change/edit the heading part. I know I can edit my post I made though.
that is odd how come i can when i created a Thread 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Osmsnakskckapsmcalalxmakalldslalsxsmalskfkakak omgg are you freakig serious !!!!!! I've always wanted to see these two together onffndjdkakaldkalalal I had them paired up in my FF too grieeieiosdisosksoso.

Hahaha