[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow a freakin new pair!!! Woohoo!!! Mat and Rome which is also my dream couple! Thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
your all welcome for the thanking 
oh btw P'Rome will have another lakorn after this one with Matt and his reuniting with Chompoo it will be Makers J again 
the one pairing with Matt not sure what company producing it they will tell when the fitting

fanny

sarNie Adult
About time they pair these two up. I've been wanting for them to play lakorn together. My dream come true. Pretty and handsome...I am so excited. I hope nothing change.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I been wanting to see these two pair for a long time now, and will be really happy to see them in a lakorn together just hope the storyline will also be satisfying as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't worry about the storyline cos anything that feature P'Romeo will be awesome and Matt she will rock the whole show 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anyone notice this, Rome's been pairing up with lots of half-cast nang'ek 
Chompoo - Thai,Laos,British
Rita - Thai, Danish 
Matt - Thai, Norway
its a dream come true for me to see Rome and Matt pairing for the 1st time I hope Rome will meet up with Aff or Ploy next 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
anyone notice this, Rome's been pairing up with lots of half-cast nang'ek 
Chompoo - Thai,Laos,British
Rita - Thai, Danish 
Matt - Thai, Norway
its a dream come true for me to see Rome and Matt pairing for the 1st time I hope Rome will meet up with Aff or Ploy next 
he's the most compatible looking with those halfies, because rome looks maturer than his real age. Anyway looking forward to this couple's on screen chemistry

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Wow new pair, can't wait to watch it. The tittle sound so good. Hope it is romance drama or romance comedy. Can't wait to see the pic how match are them

Wednesday??? This Wednesday or next Wednesday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
he's the most compatible looking with those halfies, because rome looks maturer than his real age. Anyway looking forward to this couple's on screen chemistry
Rome he'll be 29 the 1st May 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Miley19 said:
Wow new pair, can't wait to watch it. The tittle sound so good. Hope it is romance drama or romance comedy. Can't wait to see the pic how match are them

Wednesday??? This Wednesday or next Wednesday.
this Wednesday today but will probably get pictures the next day from the title this will be a romantic comedy and Rome will have another lakorn at the end of this year and we'll see it in 2014 his pairing with Chompoo again its their 3rd lakorn