AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Thanks a million to member suk13_karn @ Spicyforum for the news.

FINALLY!!!!!!! My Vill is confirmed for a new drama; I've been waiting forever to hear such news. Here's what suk13_karn wrote @ Spicy:

Remake Namfon & Teng lakorn, n'ek is twin good & evil.
Vill already have her fitting, not sure who's p'ek but rumor is New Chaiyapol.

Hmm...I will be fine if New is really her pra'ek, but I was hoping for someone better (matching her in terms of looks; New is too much of a baby face, but they were cute in Sakul Ga). :D But, hey, as long as it's not Son. :phew: A new leading man for Vill (although New and View have been in the same lakorns before lol), yay! I'll pin his name as well unless something changes. I'll post Vill's fitting pictures later.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I have always wanted New as praek but with a younger nang'ek because he does have a baby face and his petite! Vill looks bigger than him.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have always wanted New and Vill to pair up after Sakul Ka, they were so cute in there. New might have a baby face, but he's definately got the ody of a man. And after seeing New and Vill come together  as guest stars in Koo Gum, I really wanted them to pair. Hope this is true. :)

AikOm^_^

Credits: Vill's IG

I'm assuming she's the evil twin in the skimpy red outfit. Look mighty sexy, although my poor Vill's chest is not that impressive from the pictures. :lol: But still looking so hawt! :drool: She looks amazing with the red lipstick for once! And nice twin looks so sweet and beautiful and angelic! Hope that she isn't TOO weak lol.
Yaam said:
I have always wanted New as praek but with a younger nang'ek because he does have a baby face and his petite! Vill looks bigger than him.
New technically is taller than Vill, but I agree that she appears to be bigger than him. :rofl: She has a large face while New's baby face seems smaller. At least she's only a year or so older than him.
Bieluvr said:
I have always wanted New and Vill to pair up after Sakul Ka, they were so cute in there. New might have a baby face, but he's definately got the ody of a man. And after seeing New and Vill come together as guest stars in Koo Gum, I really wanted them to pair. Hope this is true. :)
Yep, I agree, New does have the body of a man despite his baby face hehehe. It's shocking sometimes when I really look at his body. :coverlaf: Seems so weird, yet he can still pull off the tough/rough guy look. :yes: But sometimes, I can't take his "tough guy" facial expressions seriously. It would be sweet to see someone who will match her in terms of looks. I would be ecstatic if Fair Gundun can be the pra'ek, since he and Vill looked compatible in one picture they took together months ago. Plus, Fair looks decent enough to be pra'ek (he even looks a little like Willie/Willy to me). I also wouldn't mind Ak Akarat. But since Vill and New have been in so many dramas together and never end up with each other, I would be satisfied with New being pra'ek after all. They will be cute, but they just don't match each other in terms of looks. :D

Just to let you know if you don't know this yet, New and Vill are paired up with each other in the movie, Jan Dara 2: The Finale, starring Mario M. and Yayaying as the main roles. I believe Vill plays a minor character, and New's role is more important, but she and New will marry each other and she will change him to become a better man. :)
huajaikaungtur said:
YEAHH! I'm so happy to see New as pa'ek, he's such a cutieee :3
Agreed, he should have a younger na'ek!
At least it'll be someone other than Pong Nawat or Son Yuke. :p I actually want to see Pong and Vill pairing up again, but I also enjoy seeing Vill pairing up with different actors, plus Exact will have a different pra'ek for once, who isn't Pong or Son. Hmm...I have to think of someone younger who will match him in terms of looks. Vill is confirmed, but New is still unconfirmed. I just hope nothing changes, but if Exact changes the pra'ek, I sincerely hope it's someone I will like. ^_^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks Maiko for telling me about them pairing up in Jan Dara, I didn't know that and haven't seen it yet, but now i know, I'll go check it out. Vill looks so pretty both as evil and nice twin. LOL about the chest statement. Really hoping it's New though and I also really love Fair as well. I'm currently watching his lakorn Mr. Bahn Na I think and he's so adorable in there and agree he does look like willy. I think he looks like a mix of Andrew, Willy and Stephan.

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Thanks Maiko for telling me about them pairing up in Jan Dara, I didn't know that and haven't seen it yet, but now i know, I'll go check it out. Vill looks so pretty both as evil and nice twin. LOL about the chest statement. Really hoping it's New though and I also really love Fair as well. I'm currently watching his lakorn Mr. Bahn Na I think and he's so adorable in there and agree he does look like willy. I think he looks like a mix of Andrew, Willy and Stephan.

You're welcome. ^_^ I want to see the movie, too, mostly because Vill's in it (although her role is small lol), but also because of the sex scenes. Hehehe, I'm so dirty-minded. xD I have a feeling I'm not going to care too much for Jan Dara 2: The Finale...since it doesn't appear to be my type of movie. Jan Dara itself was crazy for me. That being said, there is the issue as to how I can watch it. I think it's released already in Thailand... :scratchchin: Vill did say she thought the movie was a great one, but eh, we both have different tastes. :D

To be honest, I'm judging Fair based on his appearance. He's so darn good-looking, but I personally haven't watch him act (in details) yet. But he was so adorable with Vill in the picture they took together. :wub: Oh, so Fair is in Mr. Bahn Na, huh? I certainly can see a mixture of Andrew, Willy, and Stephan in Fair. :yes: Darn it, if only Exact will promote him more. *Sigh* Wondering how long until we know who's really pra'ek. Since Vill already had her fitting, it shouldn't be too long...it's not like this lakorn is a hazy rumor. Patience is a virture, like they said. Waiting for news is such torture!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maiko^_^ said:

I'm assuming she's the evil twin in the skimpy red outfit. Look mighty sexy, although my poor Vill's chest is not that impressive from the pictures. :lol: But still looking so hawt! :drool: She looks amazing with the red lipstick for once! And nice twin looks so sweet and beautiful and angelic! Hope that she isn't TOO weak lol.

New technically is taller than Vill, but I agree that she appears to be bigger than him. :rofl: She has a large face while New's baby face seems smaller. At least she's only a year or so older than him.

Yep, I agree, New does have the body of a man despite his baby face hehehe. It's shocking sometimes when I really look at his body. :coverlaf: Seems so weird, yet he can still pull off the tough/rough guy look. :yes: But sometimes, I can't take his "tough guy" facial expressions seriously. It would be sweet to see someone who will match her in terms of looks. I would be ecstatic if Fair Gundun can be the pra'ek, since he and Vill looked compatible in one picture they took together months ago. Plus, Fair looks decent enough to be pra'ek (he even looks a little like Willie to me). I also wouldn't mind Ak Akarat. But since Vill and New have been in so many dramas together and never end up with each other, I would be satisfied with New being pra'ek after all. They will be cute, but they just don't match each other in terms of looks. :D

Just to let you know if you don't know this yet, New and Vill are paired up with each other in the movie, Jan Dara 2: The Finale, starring Mario M. and Yayaying as the main roles. I believe Vill plays a minor character, and New's role is more important, but she and New will marry each other and she will change him to become a better man. :)

At least it'll be someone other than Pong Nawat or Son Yuke. :p I actually want to see Pong and Vill pairing up again, but I also enjoy seeing Vill pairing up with different actors, plus Exact will have a different pra'ek for once, who isn't Pong or Son. Hmm...I have to think of someone younger who will match him in terms of looks. Vill is confirmed, but New is still unconfirmed. I just hope nothing changes, but Exact changes the pra'ek, I sincerely hope it's someone I will like. ^_^
Woohoo view at last!!! She finally confirm a lakorn after Soy Noi...ooooh a twins lakorn...i like lol lookin forward to it!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yep, I agree, New does have the body of a man despite his baby face hehehe. It's shocking sometimes when I really look at his body. :coverlaf: Seems so weird, yet he can still pull off the tough/rough guy look. :yes: But sometimes, I can't take his "tough guy" facial expressions seriously. It would be sweet to see someone who will match her in terms of looks. I would be ecstatic if Fair Gundun can be the pra'ek, since he and Vill looked compatible in one picture they took together months ago. Plus, Fair looks decent enough to be pra'ek (he even looks a little like Willie to me). I also wouldn't mind Ak Akarat. But since Vill and New have been in so many dramas together and never end up with each other, I would be satisfied with New being pra'ek after all. They will be cute, but they just don't match each other in terms of looks. :D

Just to let you know if you don't know this yet, New and Vill are paired up with each other in the movie, Jan Dara 2: The Finale, starring Mario M. and Yayaying as the main roles. I believe Vill plays a minor character, and New's role is more important, but she and New will marry each other and she will change him to become a better man. :)

At least it'll be someone other than Pong Nawat or Son Yuke. :p I actually want to see Pong and Vill pairing up again, but I also enjoy seeing Vill pairing up with different actors, plus Exact will have a different pra'ek for once, who isn't Pong or Son. Hmm...I have to think of someone younger who will match him in terms of looks. Vill is confirmed, but New is still unconfirmed. I just hope nothing changes, but Exact changes the pra'ek, I sincerely hope it's someone I will like. ^_^
It would be super adorable if its Nadech and Vill !!!!!!!!!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
New is better off as a supporting role than having the lead. I don't like him at all with her. b/c he just don't look the PART at all. :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think New is good enough to be pra' ek, his acting is good, nice voice and he's cute too despite all the bad guys he has been playing before. He just needs to be given a chance to be seen as a pra'ek other than supporting role. Just because he wasn't pra 'ek in his first lakorn doesn't mean he can't be later on.

D~D said:
It would be super adorable if its Nadech and Vill !!!!!!!!!!!
It can't be Nadech because he's a channel 3 not channel 5, but if it could be Nadech, I would love it also.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Thoomtam is HAWT... I think Charebelle looks older for him in some angles, so I would to love see him with Vill. There is probably two praeks because Vill is twin here.

AikOm^_^

Yippie!!!! :yahoo:

I'm both happy and disappointed. Happy that it will be a new pairing with Toomtam and Vill, and disappointed that it isn't New yet again after all those times he and Vill are "paired up" but never get with each other. At least they will get each other in Jan Dara 2: The Finale. :D Some opening pictures now, and I'll post up some more later when I get home from work.

Credits: Pantip, Newsplus, and as tagged.

The cast & script (I heard Guy Ratchanon's name a few times for the lakorn, but so far, there aren't any pictures of him at the opening ceremony. Maybe he will be guest-starring in here, or he isn't even in here at all. :teary:):

Opening ceremony:

Vill and Toomtam match better than Vill and New. They look decent together. :) But I don't really feel any (overflowing) chemistry yet. :scratchchin: I remember I was thinking that Toomtam and Vill could pair up in the future, when he guest-starred in her lakorn, Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk. And here they are for real! :dance1: He kind of reminds me of Son in some angles, but better him with Vill than Son. :D Just hope that he can act better (granted, Son is improving, but his acting bothers me so much right now). Can't wait until they start filming. I won't be surprised if this doesn't air until next year though. Exact's other lakorns will probably air first since the opening ceremony for Sud Sai Pan/Paan just occurred lol. Darn it! Have to be patient!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg I cannot wait until the fitting. And Miko I am currently watching Kohn Teur. And u r right Huy and Vill are to fine. I miss them they should be in more dramas. Guy is so fine.