[Ch7] Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Polyplus)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
wow..mai new lakorn with new p'ek. i glad she have new lakorn, miss her already. Kan & Mai make fresh and cute pair. thanks for updated info ja.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So excited to watch Mai's new lakorn! Even better that she's going to play a rich spoiled brat 555
Kan and Mai make a cute pair.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Nice fresh pair. Finally Kan/Gun has a role as p'ek. He's very handsome, after this, hopefully they will promote him. Anyone know the storyline?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg, so cute! :3 For the teaser, my face from the begginning " :| " till they kissed " :OOO " LOL. Mai is so gorgeous. <3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da teaser look promising...but it ch.7 which mean i can get to watch it. Since they mostly likely block everyone who upload their lakorn!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sweetiedara;
I agree with you :) 
This will be my first Mai lakorn and it's with Kan who I think deserves his own lakorn and finally did lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
^ Smilez, I tried to watch her lakorn with Dome, but didn't finish it cuz it didn't seem interesting. I may actually watch this because it's with Kan. I'm alright with Kan, about time he got his own lakorn. He and Kan compliment one another.....Even my Win isn't compatible with Mai.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I agree, Mai and Kan have an unexpected fit, just so far based on the teaser and seeing them onscreen together. I'm excited to get to know their characters and how their love will pan out.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
onahc said:
When does this air, Kan is a good actor.
 Its already air the episode 1 on Saturday 8, 2014 and second episode today. I'm very enjoy this lakorn so far. Kan and Mai have cute chemistry in here. I love Kan gut in here.